Rudy G: White House wants briefing on classified info

But the FBI said their spy was there to protect Trump.
Correct, candidate Trump. Not Donnie the pussy grabber, or Donnie the prostitute addict. ... Donnie the candidate, as protecting presidential candidates is a way of protecting the country . And if it turns out that candidate is a bootlicking foreign agent, well then they have to investigate him, too.

Maybe you should place the blame for all of this where it belongs...on President Pussy....
They were protecting him.

I wonder why they didn't protect Hillary, don't you?
What a simpleminded way of thinking....a more rational, intellectual person would wonder why they didn't feel like they had to protect Hillary from being compromised by Russians....
No kidding. Especially since the DNC said the Russians hacked their system. And Bill made $500,000 speeches paid for in rubles.

Nothing suspicious there.

No - that is not what the FBI said
If I take the time to link you up, will you admit I was right all along?

Sure - go for it. The FBI did not call him a spy.

Listen Aba Babba - Trump was warned many MANY times prior to the election and after the election about Russians - That he could be compromised, that Flynn could be blackmailed and about many other things.

They were definitely protecting Trump and his administration. Not their fault if he chose to ignore them.

Additionally, if this guy was an "Obama plant" who was "spying on the Trump campaign to help Hillary" - then tell us genius - why didn't they announce their awesome findings BEFORE the election. :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:

No - that is not what the FBI said
If I take the time to link you up, will you admit I was right all along?

Sure - go for it. The FBI did not call him a spy.

Listen Aba Babba - Trump was warned many MANY times prior to the election and after the election about Russians - That he could be compromised, that Flynn could be blackmailed and about many other things.

They were definitely protecting Trump and his administration. Not their fault if he chose to ignore them.

Additionally, if this guy was an "Obama plant" who was "spying on the Trump campaign to help Hillary" - then tell us genius - why didn't they announce their awesome findings BEFORE the election. :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:
Perspective | The FBI didn’t use an informant to go after Trump. They used one to protect him.

Dems will resist and obstruct as long as they can, thinking they can run out the clock in the hopes of winning back the House, then bury the evidence of their crimes for good. Trump needs to act right away and probably will.

IF Trump DECLASSIFIES it they will be forced to release it. Hell for that mater HE COULD release it.
If you think he can legally declassify information in an investigation of himself, then why can't he simply go to the SCIF and read it himself? Why would he need to release it and jeopardize our entire National Security?

Leaking who a gvt informant is....is not kosher, so this must be just another one of Trump's publicity stunts to try to get his ass out of the trouble he sees coming and does not put America or the rule of law First.....

Abuse of Power if he does it! :eek:

I read it - there was nothing about the FBI calling the British dude a spy. It was 99% negative crap about your Cheeto Jesus.
I figured you wouldn't believe the Loser's favorite tripe.

Take your pick:

spy on trump to protect him - Bing

I read it - there was nothing about the FBI calling the British dude a spy. It was 99% negative crap about your Cheeto Jesus.

Take your pick:

Oh God - Still no proof about the FBI calling the Brit dude a spy but rather a buttload of links about Obama and his "Deep State"?

LoL :D

Take your pick:

Oh God - Still no proof about the FBI calling the Brit dude a spy but rather a buttload of links about Obama and his "Deep State"?

LoL :D
Still not satisfied after pages of links. How original.

Correct, candidate Trump. Not Donnie the pussy grabber, or Donnie the prostitute addict. ... Donnie the candidate, as protecting presidential candidates is a way of protecting the country . And if it turns out that candidate is a bootlicking foreign agent, well then they have to investigate him, too.

Maybe you should place the blame for all of this where it belongs...on President Pussy....

What a simpleminded way of thinking....a more rational, intellectual person would wonder why they didn't feel like they had to protect Hillary from being compromised by Russians....
No kidding. Especially since the DNC said the Russians hacked their system. And Bill made $500,000 speeches paid for in rubles.

Wow, it's amazing that you thought of this, and they didn't. Clearly , the fact that people did not behave in a way so as to align with your fetishes, politics, and superstitions was due to a huge conspiracy, and not the fact that you are a delusional dumbass.

Wow, it's amazing that you thought of this, and they didn't. Clearly , the fact that people did not behave in a way so as to align with your fetishes, politics, and superstitions was due to a huge conspiracy, and not the fact that you are a delusional dumbass.
Hey good stuff. Do you still finger yourself while you type?

Why ask? If I don't give the answer that aligns with your embarrassing neuroses, you will just claim a vast cover-up. Save your tinfoil for another day, Cletus.

Why ask? If I don't give the answer that aligns with your embarrassing neuroses, you will just claim a vast cover-up. Save your tinfoil for another day, Cletus.
Your answer is the cover-up.

Outed. :)

Your answer is the cover-up.

Outed. :)
Well, you see a conspiracy and cover-up in every puddle, so i don't think I need to pay much mind to your accusations...

Forum List

Back