Police give update after shooting at Indiana school

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
Here is a real Hero. There isn't enough information yet to the reason the student had the weapons and what set him off. Funny, the gun crazies aren't jumping all over this since it doesn't involve a person using a gun to stop the shooter. It involves just plain guts.

My case is made. The Gun Nutzoids are not commenting on this one. They are just trying to bury this one.
The "Gun Nutzoids?" ..............
crying-with-laughter.gif

If you had anything to say that was legit, you blew it with such a moronic, sophomoric, dumbass little democrat name bull shit quip.

Don't any of you idiot leftist retards think before you post?

My case is made. The Gun Nutzoids are not commenting on this one. They are just trying to bury this one.
crying-with-laughter.gif

If you had anything to say that was legit, you blew it with such a moronic, sophomoric, dumbass little democrat name bull shit quip.

the answer to that question is apparent

• Banned
crying-with-laughter.gif

Hate to break it to you but I reported a real live Hero and you gun nutzoids only want to talk about a dude that shoots and unarmed man trying to get out of the elements in an empty house. Your heroes aren't heroes at all. Some are homicidal maniacs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back