Rudy Finding Dirt on the President's Enemies

Does anybody doubt that anything Rudy comes up with will be made up shit?
But heard it from someone who heard it from someone else is gospel as long as its about Trump, right ?
so, you think the 10 people that testified who all were following the same policy and goal of getting Velensky to announce on CNN that he's investigating the Bidens in order to get his DC meeting and military aid, just made that up out of thin air? With no direction from the Top?

And somehow these minions got Mulvaney at OMB to hold the military aid back, without the president giving the order?

sigh.....

You would believe the bullshit the Democrats are selling. Joe Biden and his son are going down and they are bring a lot of other piece of shit Democrats down with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

never once, working at several corporations, did the CEO tell me DIRECTLY, what direction he wanted my area of business to head in....

but I'll be damned.... I knew it!

How could I possibly know what direction with my area of product to move towards if I never PERSONALLY SPOKE to my CEO about it?

the president of the Corp., who has contact with the CEO, couldn't have possibly passed down the information or direction to head in, to the VP's, who then passed it on to the Directors, and the directors to their managers and managers to their employees....... :rolleyes:

BUT BUT BUT.... I did not have it FIRST HAND from my CEO...oh my oh my!

this truly isn't rocket science...

No it isn’t. The Democrats are lying sacks of shot just like you brainwashed moron

it's against the law for campaigns get help from Foreign countries in our elections....

he's spitting in the face of the law!

and knows he can't be fined for the campaign finance law abuses because the governing body,

the FEC, does not have a quorum....

there are 5 board members, 3 of them have quit or retired over the past 2 years and Trump admin never replaced them or even offered names up to replace them...
without a minimum of 3 board members, the FEC can not act and protect the upcoming election...

it's the wild wild west out there.... no one is governing it

Just what the president wants.... chaos, lawlessness... :eek:

Your fucking clueless. I can’t wait till the President of the Ukraine testifies and sinks the Democrats and there lies. So here is some advice to a moron libtard. Shit the fuck up.

never once, working at several corporations, did the CEO tell me DIRECTLY, what direction he wanted my area of business to head in....

How could I possibly know what direction with my area of product to move towards if I never PERSONALLY SPOKE to my CEO about it?

the president of the Corp., who has contact with the CEO, couldn't have possibly passed down the information or direction to head in, to the VP's, who then passed it on to the Directors, and the directors to their managers and managers to their employees....... :rolleyes:

No it isn’t. The Democrats are lying sacks of shot just like you brainwashed moron

do you ever have anything intelligent to say on the topic of threads or posts, can you contribute to the debate? or just fly by night insults only?

Some of Trump's enemies are about to find out the hard way there is a price to pay for their animosity towards the president.

<< Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who is also acting as President Donald Drumpf’s personal attorney, reportedly met and interviewed former Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin in Kyiv, Ukraine, on Thursday >>

Report: Rudy Giuliani in Ukraine to Interview Prosecutor Joe Biden Pushed Out | Breitbart

not QUITE!

President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer is raising the specter that Joe Biden intervened in Ukrainian politics to help his son’s business.

But if that was Biden’s aim, he was more than a year late, based on a timeline laid out by a former Ukrainian official and in Ukrainian documents.

The official described to Bloomberg details about the country’s political dynamic in the run-up to early 2016 when Biden, then the U.S. vice president, threatened to hold up U.S. funding to Ukraine unless it cracked down on corruption. Biden’s chief demand was the ouster of a top Ukrainian prosecutor who he said had been ineffective. The episode has come under the spotlight in the last week because at one point, that prosecutor had been investigating a natural gas company where Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, sat on the board and received substantial compensation.

There’s little question that the Bidens’ paths in Ukraine held the potential for conflict, and in a tweet last week, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said the U.S. should investigate the matter.

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Kasko’s assessment adds a wrinkle to one of the first political intrigues of the 2020 election season. It undercuts the idea that Biden, now a top Democratic presidential candidate, was seeking to sideline a prosecutor who was actively threatening a company tied to his son. Instead, it appears more consistent with Biden’s previous statements that he was pressing for the removal of a prosecutor who was failing to tackle rampant corruption: According to public reports and internal documents from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office, U.S. officials had expressed concern for more than a year about Ukrainian prosecutors’ failure to assist an international investigation of Zlochevsky.

MORE:

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
oh and this too!

After the U.K. request, Ukrainian prosecutors opened their own case, accusing Zlochevsky of embezzling public funds. Burisma and Zlochevsky have denied the allegations.

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

Just shut up already. Ukraine is investigating the Biden’s and the company 6.8 Billion dollars were misallocated You spew the same bullshit the Democrats and media tell you. Your a pathetic brainwashed loserrrrrrrrrrrerrer

Anyone who thinks the Biden's are innocent of not using the VP position to make a buck in Ukraine needs to put down the bong and come back to reality...................Anyone who thinks there isn't a need to investigate JOE'S QUID PRO QUO loud mouth Should have put the bong down a long time ago..........

Democraps...........you have a problem.............You have a Dumbass......running for President......and his bragging about having a Foreign country's Prosecutor fired is positive proof that he is a complete Moron........Biden is his own worst enemy...........and everyone knows it.

Let me ask this guy if he sees it.

201508_2132_ieadf_sm.jpg

it's against the law for campaigns get help from Foreign countries in our elections....

and knows he can't be fined for the campaign finance law abuses because the governing body,

there are 5 board members, 3 of them have quit or retired over the past 2 years and Trump admin never replaced them or even offered names up to replace them...
without a minimum of 3 board members, the FEC can not act and protect the upcoming election...

Your fucking clueless. I can’t wait till the President of the Ukraine testifies and sinks the Democrats and there lies. So here is some advice to a moron libtard. Shit the fuck up.

:cuckoo:

the idea that you even think the president of the Ukraine would testify is laughable.

And the idea that it would even help Trump get out of this mess, is also laughable....

it's President Trump's actions that are under the scope, NOT how Velensky responded to them, or didn't respond to them.

do you ever have anything intelligent to say on the topic of threads or posts, can you contribute to the debate? or just fly by night insults only?

You have not quoted one intelligent fact. All you spew is hear say and lies. No proof what so ever. Every witness was brutalized on the stand and admitted the President said I don’t want anything and no Que Pro Cuo. So your gibberish is just copying Schiff’s lies. You repeat it over and over. Do you expect kindness for repeating the same lies over and over. No you don’t get off that easy. If you don’t like what I say block me you dumb bitch.

Rudy is doing his job.............Trump is under constant assault from the UNHINGED LEFT...........who have VOWED TO GET HIM REMOVED..............So after the BS RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA failed.........they now go to Ukraine to try and bring him down.

Rudy is honor bound to DEFEND HIS CLIENT........since the case is about Ukraine.....he is there to find witnesses and evidence for his CLIENT'S DEFENSE..............aka..............HIS JOB.......his JOB is also to find ways to counter the left's witnesses by evidence and witnesses to Counter there testimony SHOULD THIS GO TO COURT in the Senate............

In the Senate...........Shifty isn't in charge anymore........Dems don't have a majority there......and need 2/3rd's vote..................So this whole thing doesn't mean shit anyway.

:cuckoo:

the idea that you even think the president of the Ukraine would testify is laughable.

And the idea that it would even help Trump get out of this mess, is also laughable....

it's President Trump's actions that are under the scope, NOT how Velensky responded to them, or didn't respond to them.

Moron The senate will call him and his signed affidavit says President Trump did nothing wrong. Do you know how to read. God you are ducking dumb.

I gonna use the line that many Libs on this site use all the time here.

If Biden has NOT DONE these things in Ukraine..............WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO FEAR in it being investigated.

Shouldn't he want his name cleared..............hmmmmm......same thing your side says all the time leftist........What is he afraid of............hmmmmm

:rock:

Some of Trump's enemies are about to find out the hard way there is a price to pay for their animosity towards the president.

<< Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who is also acting as President Donald Drumpf’s personal attorney, reportedly met and interviewed former Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin in Kyiv, Ukraine, on Thursday >>

Report: Rudy Giuliani in Ukraine to Interview Prosecutor Joe Biden Pushed Out | Breitbart

not QUITE!

President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer is raising the specter that Joe Biden intervened in Ukrainian politics to help his son’s business.

But if that was Biden’s aim, he was more than a year late, based on a timeline laid out by a former Ukrainian official and in Ukrainian documents.

The official described to Bloomberg details about the country’s political dynamic in the run-up to early 2016 when Biden, then the U.S. vice president, threatened to hold up U.S. funding to Ukraine unless it cracked down on corruption. Biden’s chief demand was the ouster of a top Ukrainian prosecutor who he said had been ineffective. The episode has come under the spotlight in the last week because at one point, that prosecutor had been investigating a natural gas company where Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, sat on the board and received substantial compensation.

There’s little question that the Bidens’ paths in Ukraine held the potential for conflict, and in a tweet last week, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said the U.S. should investigate the matter.

But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

Kasko’s assessment adds a wrinkle to one of the first political intrigues of the 2020 election season. It undercuts the idea that Biden, now a top Democratic presidential candidate, was seeking to sideline a prosecutor who was actively threatening a company tied to his son. Instead, it appears more consistent with Biden’s previous statements that he was pressing for the removal of a prosecutor who was failing to tackle rampant corruption: According to public reports and internal documents from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office, U.S. officials had expressed concern for more than a year about Ukrainian prosecutors’ failure to assist an international investigation of Zlochevsky.

MORE:

oh and this too!

After the U.K. request, Ukrainian prosecutors opened their own case, accusing Zlochevsky of embezzling public funds. Burisma and Zlochevsky have denied the allegations.

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

Just shut up already. Ukraine is investigating the Biden’s and the company 6.8 Billion dollars were misallocated You spew the same bullshit the Democrats and media tell you. Your a pathetic brainwashed loserrrrrrrrrrrerrer

Burisma Holdings company and primarily the owner, who did work in the Ukraine gvt for a while is crooked imo.... embezzled funds and crud....

But NONE of that has to do with Hunter Biden, and certainly not Joe.

I don't know why you think you should get involved in the Democratic primary, when you are not a Democrat...

let us pick our own guy or gal as a candidate and butt out, ya cheaters!

not QUITE!

MORE:

oh and this too!

Burisma Holdings company and primarily the owner, who did work in the Ukraine gvt for a while is crooked imo.... embezzled funds and crud....

But NONE of that has to do with Hunter Biden, and certainly not Joe.

I don't know why you think you should get involved in the Democratic primary, when you are not a Democrat...

let us pick our own guy or gal as a candidate and butt out, ya cheaters!
How about your DNC operatives stop going to the Ukraine Embassy and getting Official Black Book information on Trump in the 2016 elections from a foreign gov't..........hmmmm

A Ukraine court ruled on that now didn't they...........and that court said that they interfered in the U.S. elections as a result in favor of Hillary.........Where is your concern for that............Nonexistent isn't it............lol

How about the FBI getting dirt from a guy who is a known agent from Russia, to get dirt from Russian with love.........using Russian officials to get any information on Trump.........Using FOREIGN information to influence an election.

The Dossier is BS..........and your side is guilty as hell of what you accuse Trump of doing.......and Trump is trying to defend himself from a RELENTLESS ATTACK by the left and Dems who have been attacking him for 3 years............

Trump has every right to look into election interference in the Ukraine............Rudy has EVERY RIGHT TO DEFEND his Client....................

ABUSE OF POWER..........I give you 2 words that show ABUSE OF POWER OF THE FBI .....................

ADMIRAL ROGERS.................The Uncovering – Mike Rogers’ Investigation, Section 702 FISA...

On April 18, 2016, Rogers shut down all outside contractor access to raw FISA information – specifically outside contractors working for the FBI. The discovery that outside contractors were accessing raw FISA data is probably the event that precipitated Rogers ordering a full compliance review (Page 84 of Court Ruling).

On April 18, 2016, both the FBI and DOJ’s NSD become aware of Rogers’ compliance review. They may have known earlier but they were certainly aware after outside contractor access was halted.

Starting on Page 82, some new issues are raised.

NSA examined all queries using identifiers for “U.S. persons targeted using the [Redacted] tool in [Redacted] from November 1, 2015 to May 1, 2016.

Based on that examination, “NSA estimates that approximately eighty-five percent of those queries, representing [Redacted] queries conducted by approximately [Redacted] targeted offices, were not compliant with the applicable minimization procedures.”

Eighty-five percent of examined queries using U.S. person identifiers in conjunction with an unknown search/query tool were not compliant with minimization procedures.

FISA abuses were ongoing from at least November 1, 2015 through May 1, 2016. They almost certainly started earlier.

But you don't have anything to say about HILLARY using help from foreign governments or agents???
FB_IMG_1575759831215.jpg

Forum List

Back