Rude welcome for Trump at NATO summit

The reason the US is in NATO and Europe is to contain the Russians and stop Germany re-arming and nuking up. Germany should do so if it will stop the rightards whining.

Sure, let Germany nuke up. Do you think that today's Germany is going to nuke America, or anyone else? Your off your rocker...

No one needs nukes.

Sounds like an opinion to me.

Everything what someone says is an expression of opinion.
Unless it's a rightist. They don't know the difference between facts and opinions.

no comment

While we're at it w/ Germany, lets see how they like a 10% automotive tariff compared to what we impose on them at 2.5%. I am very fond of my German import 'fun car' & will be trading it in for new shortly, but I don't really care if they jack the OEM prices to offset a 7.5 increase to our imposed tariff on them. It's like the US has been going out of its way to open our vaults & dispersing our treasure to bandits... lol
You'll find out when you price new cars.
5568.jpg
La La La............they will not be Made in Germany.......if they don't knock it off with a 25% tariff on our autos.............Ours is 2%..........

Guess you like being screwed ..............
It's folks who voted for Trump who will get screwed by the tariffs.

Sure, let Germany nuke up. Do you think that today's Germany is going to nuke America, or anyone else? Your off your rocker...

No one needs nukes.

Sounds like an opinion to me.

Everything what someone says is an expression of opinion.
Unless it's a rightist. They don't know the difference between facts and opinions.

no comment
Rump called the Russians again, didn't he?

*putin does the narcissistic eye brow lift
(I don't know what you're talking about)

Trump should stop whining and stop paying. The US dragged us in to Afghanistan and Iraq and it is Europe that picked up the tab on those vanities. Add in the cost of looking after US made refugees and then STFU.
We didn't drag anyone into it. We were attacked and your country agreed to stand by us. No one made you do it.

I would remind you that under our agreement IN NATO we have your back. Should you be attacked we will be there as well. And ENGLAND is paying it's AGREED TO AMOUNTS.............England is not the one not ponying up.

Sure. Now explain why Germany nuking up should matter to America. Are they going to war with us if we leave NATO?
Ffs. How dumb are you? The US didn't want Germany to nuke up against Russia, that's why it protected it.

While we're at it w/ Germany, lets see how they like a 10% automotive tariff compared to what we impose on them at 2.5%. I am very fond of my German import 'fun car' & will be trading it in for new shortly, but I don't really care if they jack the OEM prices to offset a 7.5 increase to our imposed tariff on them. It's like the US has been going out of its way to open our vaults & dispersing our treasure to bandits... lol
5568.jpg
La La La............they will not be Made in Germany.......if they don't knock it off with a 25% tariff on our autos.............Ours is 2%..........

It's folks who voted for Trump who will get screwed by the tariffs.
It's past time they stop fucking us with tariffs without getting a taste in return...........

There one way road is being challenged..............I gotta pay a little more to save American jobs then so be it.

Now you can go look the sky is falling.....look at this effect and this one. While not saying the other side isn't getting the same. Trade Wars are a siege not a 1 day fight............they are challenging our challenge...........and they will lose..........

We didn't drag anyone into it. We were attacked and your country agreed to stand by us. No one made you do it.
The NATO agreement made them do it. Ffs.
Last I heard we aren't leaving NATO..............You Drama Queens are the ones crying about it.............

We aren't leaving...........Trump is just asking them to pony up and challenging their unfair Trade Agreements.........But HYPER ANTI Trump crap sells today.......

We are still allies even though they are BUTT HURT that we are demanding Fair Trade and for them to increase spending on NATO.

The US must cut its defence spending by 50% otherwise it's in breach of NATO guidelines.

The leaders of the Allies pledged to aim to move towards the preexisting guideline of spending 2% of their gross domestic products on defence and 20% of that on new equipment.[16] For countries which spend less than 2% they agreed upon that these countries "aim to move towards the 2% guideline within a decade".[9] In 2015, five of its 28 members met that goal.[17][18][19]
2014 Wales summit - Wikipedia

What's funny about breaching guidelines? You mean they're only guidelines to be met at some point in the future?

They have been sucking off the teet of the US for decades, weaning time y'all!!! Why would we expect them NOT to be unhappy! Does beotching loudly necessarily indicate validity to their claims... and if it did, why should the US sacrifice more blood and treasure in a one sided fleecing!

Not really. How much does the US spend on defense rather than on attack? Probably as much as other countries which don't go warring.

challenging their unfair Trade Agreements
Like the unfair agreements which gets the US a trade surplus with Canada that Trump lies about? Your angry baby leader is very fitting for your nation.
And we do that while they sudsidize.............and put tariffs on our products............

Just because it's positive doesn't matter................They are using protectionism against us.......and we have the right to counter that.........That is the message.

What's funny about breaching guidelines? You mean they're only guidelines to be met at some point in the future?
2024.........Many have no intention of honoring their agreement........because they aren't spending jack squat...........pony the fuck up.

But the solution is obvious. The US drops its offence spending to 2%. Problem solved.

And we do that while they sudsidize.............and put tariffs on our products............
Sorry..........no more.............responses...............to you until you..................drop those shitty..................ellipses.

Thank God our allies are standing up to trump.
98 senators rebuke Trump.

Donald Trump gets chilly reception at NATO summit

President Trump got a chilly reception Tuesday at the NATO summit in Brussels from anxious and angry European leaders, but he still can count on a few friendly faces in the old military alliance.

European Council President Donald Tusk set the scene by warning Mr. Trump that he is losing friends fast.

“Dear America, appreciate your allies. After all, you don’t have that many,” the former Polish prime minister said in a rebuke of Mr. Trump’s criticism of NATO nations who are not meeting their defense spending obligations.

Mr. Tusk represents the majority opinion — a decidedly skittish view of Mr. Trump — among the 29 NATO member countries.

Mr. Trump infuriated European heads of government by demanding that their countries pay their shares for NATO, by demanding new trade deals with better terms for the U.S. and by making chummy overtures to Russian President Vladimir Putin. :iyfyus.jpg:
Trump has only himself to blame, the consequence of his ignorance, arrogance, and incompetence.

Rude welcome for Trump at NATO summit

It should be NATO's problem, not Trump's. Only prostitutes demand to be paid for their "loyalty".

The entirely EU is a bunch of poor paid whores.
5568.jpg

Where the EU charges 25% (and sometimes 10%) the USA charges 22% - where the EU charges 10% the USA charges 2.5%. That's all in context with cars. A problem - but not a big problem. And it was Trump who had cancelled TTIP, which should solve all this problem. Germany has by the way nothing to do with it. The US-government has to speak with the EU in case of tariffs and not with Germany or even the German car industry, which is anyway the greatest exporter of cars "made in the USA". To produce cars in the USA is (since Trump makes nonsense) more expensive and to sell cars "made in the USA" in the international markets - specially in China - is meanwhile much more difficult, nearly impossible. To ask the German car industry to build more factories in the USA is the same as to ask Mexico to build a wall for the USA. That's crazy! Do you know by the way the fairy tale of the president with the naked clothing? Title: "Das Kaisers neue Kleider"; "The Emperor's New Clothes"?

Last edited:

Pony the fuck up Europe.

I am not America (=the USA) and I don't live in fear of the judgement day - for this day of truth will be a day of joy. Truth is the fulfilling of love. I would say: Solve your problems - but don't make others responsible for your problems. You wasted much more resources of this planet than any other nation in history of mankind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back