Rude welcome for Trump at NATO summit

Thank God our allies are standing up to trump.
98 senatore rebuke Trump.

Donald Trump gets chilly reception at NATO summit

President Trump got a chilly reception Tuesday at the NATO summit in Brussels from anxious and angry European leaders, but he still can count on a few friendly faces in the old military alliance.

European Council President Donald Tusk set the scene by warning Mr. Trump that he is losing friends fast.

“Dear America, appreciate your allies. After all, you don’t have that many,” the former Polish prime minister said in a rebuke of Mr. Trump’s criticism of NATO nations who are not meeting their defense spending obligations.

Mr. Tusk represents the majority opinion — a decidedly skittish view of Mr. Trump — among the 29 NATO member countries.

Mr. Trump infuriated European heads of government by demanding that their countries pay their shares for NATO, by demanding new trade deals with better terms for the U.S. and by making chummy overtures to Russian President Vladimir Putin. :iyfyus.jpg:

Fuck NATO. I'd pull out and leave them holding the bag. They haven't and never would do shit for us anyway. They only remained our friends so long as we held out the bag of American goodies fr them to pick from!
Our allies went to Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11. Guess we shouldn't count on their help in the future.
Yup... that absolves them from paying the agreed to % of their GDP, RETROACTIVELY and for PERPETUITY... you must be F'n 'special' to purport that sheite. Our involvement in the sheite holes around the world are not really a threat to us... we are being beneficent out of generosity. Europe, Eurasia, Africa, South America, the Orient & the Middle East etc. are geographically in greater peril than the US. They should be contributing MORE not less than us... Canada is the biggest moocher of all contributing the least % of GDP to NATO, than any other member. I'm F'n fed up with them & all you liberal globalists overtly undermining the sovereignty and nationalistic interests of the USA...
:meow:

The US does /not/ need military defense help, we got this.
Then why did it continually beg for NATO help in Afghanistan? It's a mystery.
Why is it begging NATO to increase its defence spending? Another mystery.

... Because the US is tired of paying for everything across the entire damned planet while we fall further and further into fucking debt. Are you really this stupid or are you just playing dumb?

$21 trillion dollars is a big fucking number, a hell of a lot bigger number and threat to this nation than any supposed benefit we're getting from the rest of the world frankly.

our NATO allies aren't paying their share for their own freaking protection...... and he is calling them out on it.... the only way they afford their current welfare state lifestyles is for us to keep our troops in Europe to keep them from killing each other in another pointless war, and keeping putin from grabbing them all up as they sit there in their comfy welfare state lifestyles.....
The reason the US is in NATO and Europe is to contain the Russians and stop Germany re-arming and nuking up. Germany should do so if it will stop the rightards whining.

You will stop Germany regardless on anything what we will do or not do. You are the USA - a country in the size of a continent - governed from the creator of the universe personally who is in war with mother nature and everyone who tries to live in harmony with her and all and every life on planet Earth. We will have to decide whether we like to dance around the golden calf. And maybe we will decide this time not to dance around you.

Last edited:
our NATO allies aren't paying their share for their own freaking protection...... and he is calling them out on it.... the only way they afford their current welfare state lifestyles is for us to keep our troops in Europe to keep them from killing each other in another pointless war, and keeping putin from grabbing them all up as they sit there in their comfy welfare state lifestyles.....
The reason the US is in NATO and Europe is to contain the Russians and stop Germany re-arming and nuking up. Germany should do so if it will stop the rightards whining.

Sure, let Germany nuke up. Do you think that today's Germany is going to nuke America, or anyone else? Your off your rocker...

No one needs nukes.

Sure, let Germany nuke up. Do you think that today's Germany is going to nuke America, or anyone else? Your off your rocker...

No one needs nukes.

Sounds like an opinion to me.

While we're at it w/ Germany, lets see how they like a 10% automotive tariff compared to what we impose on them at 2.5%. I am very fond of my German import 'fun car' & will be trading it in for new shortly, but I don't really care if they jack the OEM prices to offset a 7.5 increase to our imposed tariff on them. It's like the US has been going out of its way to open our vaults & dispersing our treasure to bandits... lol
You'll find out when you price new cars.
5568.jpg
La La La............they will not be Made in Germany.......if they don't knock it off with a 25% tariff on our autos.............Ours is 2%..........

Guess you like being screwed ..............

No one needs nukes.

Everything what someone says is an expression of opinion. Trump for example never met a rat in NY - but I'm sure he has an opinion about the little black points asides the ants at the ground, when he takes a look out of the windows of his tower.

Last edited:

No one needs nukes.

Everything what someone says is an expression of opinion.
Unless it's a rightist. They don't know the difference between facts and opinions.

The U.S. should get out of NATO, and the U.N. We don't need them, they need us. It is time to pay up or shut up. It is time we had a President that just doesn't go along to get along while meanwhile Europe screws us over money. Trump is creating the required COGNITIVE DISSONANCE needed to effect change, and level the playing field for both military involvement ($$$), and Fair Trade Practices ($$$).

No one needs nukes.

Everything what someone says is an expression of opinion. Trump for example never met a rat in NY - but I'm sure he has an opinion about.

And?

No one needs nukes.

Everything what someone says is an expression of opinion.
Unless it's a rightist. They don't know the difference between facts and opinions.

Ironic post of the day.

Crap, it's only midnight here and I'm sure there'll be more ~sigh~

Germany is trying to be bad ass again.............LOL

U.S. Back to Back World War Champions..........LOL

Trump should stop whining and stop paying. The US dragged us in to Afghanistan and Iraq and it is Europe that picked up the tab on those vanities. Add in the cost of looking after US made refugees and then STFU.

Forum List

Back