Rubio (R) relents; agrees to turn over state-issued, credit card records

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Marco Rubio says he will release credit card history in ‘next few weeks’
“It’s been coming up for five years,” he said Wednesday, as reported by the Washington Post. “It wasn’t a credit card. It was a charge card. It was American Express. And every month I would get a bill in my home, and I would review it. And if it was something on it that was personal, I would pay it. And if it wasn’t, the party paid it.”

Rubio, 44, said that if he could go back in time and change the way he handled the charge card, he would not have made any personal purchases with it to avoid all the “confusion it’s created in the minds of some.”

"confusion"? lol More like defrauding state government

“It’s been coming up for five years,” he said Wednesday, as reported by the Washington Post. “It wasn’t a credit card. It was a charge card. It was American Express. And every month I would get a bill in my home, and I would review it. And if it was something on it that was personal, I would pay it. And if it wasn’t, the party paid it.”

Rubio, 44, said that if he could go back in time and change the way he handled the charge card, he would not have made any personal purchases with it to avoid all the “confusion it’s created in the minds of some.”

Lets don't jump to conclusions. If it's released on Friday or the weekend, we'll know its bad.

Never mind about that man, I just want the credit card number and expiration dates.

CR_ijMAUkAA7Q3t.jpg

Now that Rubio has shown he is corrupt enough to win the Oval Office, who is going to vote for him?

Meanwhile the government steals from Social Security with impunity.

Being a political moderate, Rubio is one of the half dozen or so candidates I wouldn't mind seeing get the nomination. With that disclosure, I think those that try to use this against him will be spinning their wheels. I can imagine if he gets that far, Hillary wouldn't dare touch the topic with a 10 foot pole.

Being a political moderate, Rubio is one of the half dozen or so candidates I wouldn't mind seeing get the nomination. With that disclosure, I think those that try to use this against him will be spinning their wheels. I can imagine if he gets that far, Hillary wouldn't dare touch the topic with a 10 foot pole.
he said he'd release the smoking gun in a few weeks

Rubio is Jeb repackaged without the toxic Bush name.

If he wins, then we can expect to see generations of Rubios win the Oval Office until that name has become toxic as well.

he said he'd release the smoking gun in a few weeks

I thought this was a smoking gun free zone

Safety first libtards.

couldn't the state of Fla release the records? That is unless Rubio had them sealed for some reason :eusa_whistle:

I'm no Rubio fan-boy..........but, is the FBI investigating him like Hill-Beast? :desk:

Inquiring minds really wanna know.........

• Rubio’s Donors Reveal His Support of a Different Agenda
    The New American ^ | November 06, 2015 | Bob Adelmann
    With the recent revelation that Senator Marco Rubio has been receiving, and is actively soliciting, funds from billionaires with vastly different agendas from those voters who elected him in 2010, many are questioning how he would act if he were elected president. With the departure of Scott Walker from the Republican cast of candidates seeking their party's nomination, and with the virtual disappearance of a presence in the polls by establishment candidate Jeb Bush, it was no surprise that Rubio's star began its ascendancy. As Paul Singer, one of Rubio's wealthy donors, wrote, Rubio "is the best explainer of conservatism...

I don't have anything against Mexicans but he has to come clean on this and quit wasting everybody's time because its a real game changer.

I don't have anything against Mexicans but he has to come clean on this and quit wasting everybody's time because its a real game changer.
spoken like a true racist

damn, this election is really hard for you leftist, yall can't keep your racism in check. All those years of keeping it in check and just the idea that a minority might be in the Ofc, not under your control, is throwing yall off your game

I had a lot more respect for Rubio before he announced he wasn't going to return to the Senate (which is fine) but wouldn't resign now and let the Party nominate someone who can campaign as the incumbent (senseless) AND let the people of Florida have a steward of their voting that would and does wish to represent them.

It takes a special type of arrogance to do that.

Funny, dems usually insist on spending other people's money...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It is not state of florida, it is Florida republican party.

I had a lot more respect for Rubio before he announced he wasn't going to return to the Senate (which is fine) but wouldn't resign now and let the Party nominate someone who can campaign as the incumbent (senseless) AND let the people of Florida have a steward of their voting that would and does wish to represent them.

It takes a special type of arrogance to do that.
it isn't like hes going to vote.

Forum List

Back