Rubio Bill Lets ANY Employer Deny Birth Control Coverage

The employers in these cases are interfering in the relationship between the insurance companies and his employees because of the employers' personal views. It's none of his damn business.

Last time I checked, it was the employer who determined what the insurance coverages for employer sponsored health insurance would be... not the employee.

I've never heard of a single case of an employer who had the right to dictate to an insurance company what they could or could not offer as far as coverage. That's not surprising since he doesn't own or run the insurance company and has no standing to interfere with their business.

Your reading comperhension skills need work.

I said, the employer determines what coverages for their employer sponsored health insurance will be.

Employer goes to insurance company A, says quote us the cost for employee coverage which covers the following... insurance company A says 'here's your quote'.

Employer goes to insurance company B, says quote us the cost for employee coverage which covers the following... insurance company B says 'here's your quote'.

so on, and so on... once they get a quote they like for what they want to offer the employees, they do so.

You don't understand this is always how it's done in employer sponsored health insurance plans???

What does birth control have to do with health?

In some circumstances, everything.

More to the point is that the GObP/Repubs are tightening their strangle hold over the gullible. Its the 21st century and yet, they're looking to force women to have babies?

And, while they force unwanted births, they also refuse to accept any responsibility for their actions.

Birth control/morning after pills , therapeutic abortions - all have been available from religion-affiliated hospitals. The pubs have discovered n avenue of control over the gullible ... and, sure nuff, they line up.

Vote for Sanatorium. He's obsessed with what you might be doing in your bedroom. That's why he's running for the office of National Peeping Tom and Sex Sheriff.

Its obvious O is hence his fascination with birth control in bedrooms.

WillowTree just negged me for posting this "factual" article.

Righties love to hammer down free speech - of others...

Being disapproved of by the ignorant rw is the biggest compliment of all.

I doff my chapeau to you.

Think about the concept of "birth control coverage" for a minute. We aren't talking about injuries or accidents resulting in loss of work time. We are talking about birth control pills and other stuf. Doesn't any freaking intelligent American realize that women can chose not to have sex or (God forbid) buy their own freaking birth control drugs without forcing the American taxpayer to foot the bill?

Are you daft?

The right keeps talking about liberty and freedom as if it's disappearing, and the next thing we know, Republicans want to give employers the power to interfere in the reproductive choices of their employees, and you guys don't seem to see a problem with that. What's wrong with you people?

not paying for birth control =/= *interfering* with reproductive choices of employes

are you this stupid in real life?

Are you daft?

The right keeps talking about liberty and freedom as if it's disappearing, and the next thing we know, Republicans want to give employers the power to interfere in the reproductive choices of their employees, and you guys don't seem to see a problem with that. What's wrong with you people?

That's fucking retarded.... by an employer choosing to not pay for contraception your reproductive rights are being infringed upon?

How fucking stupid is that? Go buy some condoms.. they're pretty cheap. Problem solved. God you libs are fucking needy.

The employers in these cases are interfering in the relationship between the insurance companies and his employees because of the employers' personal views. It's none of his damn business.

apparently you are this stupid in real life. :lol:

More to the point is that the GObP/Repubs are tightening their strangle hold over the gullible. Its the 21st century and yet, they're looking to force women to have babies?

And, while they force unwanted births, they also refuse to accept any responsibility for their actions.

Birth control/morning after pills , therapeutic abortions - all have been available from religion-affiliated hospitals. The pubs have discovered n avenue of control over the gullible ... and, sure nuff, they line up.

Vote for Sanatorium. He's obsessed with what you might be doing in your bedroom. That's why he's running for the office of National Peeping Tom and Sex Sheriff.

Its obvious O is hence his fascination with birth control in bedrooms.

Since so many rw's are illiterate, its difficult to understand your exact meaning. Therefore, I'm giving you a comma (,). Please use it wisely.

But, really, its squirrely little Santorum of frothy anal secretions, who talks of controlling birth control and every bedroom activity you can think of.

OTOH, President Obama has only addressed a woman's right to decide for herself when she should or wants to bear a child.

Why do you want to force women to bear a child every single year of her life?

Last time I checked, it was the employer who determined what the insurance coverages for employer sponsored health insurance would be... not the employee.

I've never heard of a single case of an employer who had the right to dictate to an insurance company what they could or could not offer as far as coverage. That's not surprising since he doesn't own or run the insurance company and has no standing to interfere with their business.

his standing would be *customer*

does your mom know you're not doing your homework?

More to the point is that the GObP/Repubs are tightening their strangle hold over the gullible. Its the 21st century and yet, they're looking to force women to have babies?And, while they force unwanted births, they also refuse to accept any responsibility for their actions.

Yeah I can see it now...A Republican holding a gun on a woman and FORCING her to HAVE SEX...
dear gawd, the stupid with people.
they don't want to go pay for birth control, their problem...they don't want to keep their child and abort it........go FRIGGEN pay it YOURSELF.

Last edited:

You don't understand buying the product of your choice? When you buy a new car, do you take the color the dealer tells you to? If you don't want the GPS accessory, to you have to pay for it just the same?
Shit even at Burger King you can have it "your way".

pro-life-jail.jpg

Insurance,in its premise,is supposed to be a means to help with medical episodes that are out of the control of people,not self inflicted uncontrolled behaviors,or the end result of such.again,the entitlement society pushes on,instead of people exercising just a little bit of personal responsibility.

What's the sensible alternative to using birth control?

abstain from having sex or, and i realize this is heartless of me to suggest, continue to have sex and buy your own condoms, diaphragm or pills with your own money.

Think about the concept of "birth control coverage" for a minute. We aren't talking about injuries or accidents resulting in loss of work time. We are talking about birth control pills and other stuf. Doesn't any freaking intelligent American realize that women can chose not to have sex or (God forbid) buy their own freaking birth control drugs without forcing the American taxpayer to foot the bill?

Are you daft?

not paying for birth control =/= *interfering* with reproductive choices of employes

are you this stupid in real life?

Sure it is. Contraceptives are routinely provided by health care plans. For an employer to try to remove that coverage, which actually costs less than the cost of pregnancy (including maternity leave), or to try to get the legal right to do so, is, in fact, interference in the relationship between the employee and the insurance company.

Why is it so shocking to lefties that employers and taxpayers don't want to foot the bill for birth control? What's the problem? Keep it in your pants for a couple of days a month or buy the damn things yourself.

Insurance,in its premise,is supposed to be a means to help with medical episodes that are out of the control of people,not self inflicted uncontrolled behaviors,or the end result of such.again,the entitlement society pushes on,instead of people exercising just a little bit of personal responsibility.

Buying your own birth control is the logical alternative to forcing your employer to pay for it.

abstain from having sex or, and i realize this is heartless of me to suggest, continue to have sex and buy your own condoms, diaphragm or pills with your own money.

So man and wife should only have sex for reproductive purposes.

btw, for the thousandths time, these are employee compensations, they are being paid for with WORK.

Wingnuts can no longer whine about blaming Obama for the Bush recession, so now they're back to the war on women.

Cloudy-Patriot.jpg

Why is it so shocking to lefties that employers and taxpayers don't want to foot the bill for birth control? What's the problem? Keep it in your pants for a couple of days a month or buy the damn things yourself.

Do you honestly think most people get married with the expectation that their sex lives will only involve intercourse when they're trying to produce a child?

WTF world are you from exactly?

Forum List

Back