Royal Marine and the wrong bitch

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
One for Bootneck!

A Royal Marine had been on the front line in Afghanistan for five months, when he was finally given R&R. He got a RAF transport aircraft back to the UK, then caught a train to Plymouth. The train was extremely crowded and he couldn't find a seat. He was dead on his feet and walked the length of the train looking for any place to sit down.

Finally he found a carriage with seats facing each other. All seats were taken but one had a small dog sitting on it next to a snooty looking woman.

"Could I please sit in that seat" he asked.

The lady snapped back, "You servicemen are so rude." she said, "Can't you see my dog is sitting there?"

He walked through the train more and still couldn't find a seat. He found himself back at the same place.

"Madam, I love dogs ... have a couple at home, so I will happily hold your dog if I can sit down," he said.

The lady replied, "You're not only rude, you are arrogant."

He leaned against the side of the compartment for a time but was so tired he finally said, "I've been on the front line Afghanistan for five months with not a decent rest for all that time. Could I please sit there and hold your dog?

The lady replied, "You are not only rude and arrogant ... I also find you totally obnoxious."

With that comment, the Royal Marine calmly reached down, picked up the dog, threw it out the window and sat down. The lady was speechless.

An older, neatly dressed man spoke up, "Young man, I do not know if all you Marines fit the ladies description of you or not. But I think you have just thrown the wrong bitch out of the window."

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Forum List

Back