Royal family

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Why do some Americans believe that the British royal family make laws and generally "rule" over us poor unwashed "subjects" ?

Are they not aware that the queen is just figurehead who rubber stamps anything that is put in front of her ?

For the same reason some Americans believe the moon generates its own light: ignorance.

But Americans who believe the moon generates its own light make up a tiny minority, which is likely true of Americans who believe the Queen ‘makes laws.’

If you are unwashed two-pint tommy, try the royal flush...

upload_2018-5-12_8-15-47.png

Why do some Americans believe that the British royal family make laws and generally "rule" over us poor unwashed "subjects" ?

Are they not aware that the queen is just figurehead who rubber stamps anything that is put in front of her ?

I have found it to be exactly the opposite.

She actually has more power than she is typically given credit for.

For the same reason some Americans believe the moon generates its own light: ignorance.

But Americans who believe the moon generates its own light make up a tiny minority, which is likely true of Americans who believe the Queen ‘makes laws.’
Hey man, I can SEE the moon, and it lights up the sky when it's full. How can you say is not a light source?

I always thought the Royal Family was like pets you enjoy having around

They don’t contribute much, but are nice to dress up and show the public

Also, you need to do a better job washing

We keep them around just for the yanks who find them fascinating.

Yeah, we are aware of that TT.
No you arent.
Tommy, do you ever wonder why most people here despise you? Even my avatar dislikes you. You make ridiculous posts like the one I quote. The royals are figureheads of a time past, that's why you have prime ministers and Parliament. Why do you act like such a fool?
Hmmm.
How can I put this ?
I am really really flattered at your interest in me but you arent really my type.
Mrs T takes care of all my spiritual and physical needs so you need to stop stalking me,get out of the basement and go and meet some real people.

I am still annoyed I did not receive a wedding invitation

Yeah, we are aware of that TT.
No you arent.
Tommy, do you ever wonder why most people here despise you? Even my avatar dislikes you. You make ridiculous posts like the one I quote. The royals are figureheads of a time past, that's why you have prime ministers and Parliament. Why do you act like such a fool?
Your post does not apply to the King of Saudi Arabia, and if you insult the King of Thailand, you go to jail.

I'm annoyed why any American would give a royal's rat's ass.

Who the fuck thinks that?
The majority of us know they're just window dressing getting paid outrageous amounts of money for no reason.

The British are subjects nonetheless of a government under which they have no rights. British subjects exist at the pleasure of their masters. That's what happens when you can't even manage to write a constitution like most nations of the civilized world have.

I'm annoyed why any American would give a royal's rat's ass.

The Royals are cool, great to have a beer and make fart jokes

Tell the old whore and her leeches to get a job and take all of their holdings.Once you try the truth will set you.....in a fucking dungeon.

They know very little about the world in which they live. They get all their info from talk radio and fox news.

Forum List

Back