Roy Moore = Mary and Joseph

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Golfing Gator, Nov 10, 2017.

1. TheOldSchool

TheOldSchool Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    last stop for sanity before reaching the south
    Ratings:
    +36,785
    So "slaughter all the men, slaughter all the women that aren't virgins, and take the virgins and rape them" is a good thing? No wonder Roy Moore loves the bible so much.

2. NightFox

NightFox Wildling

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,619
    That was the old Testament God, who was by all accounts a mean, vengeful, egotistical prick.

Personally I could never figure out how Moses put up with the bastard, I would have unfriended him the moment he started spakeing about carrying those heavy ass stone tablets down a god damned mountain by myself.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. TNHarley

TNHarley Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,371
    I dont think it proves Moore is a perv, but it does make Zeigler look like one

4. WinterBorn

WinterBorn Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,632
    Oh ok. So you weren't accusing liberals of molesting children. But you accuse them of breaking the law. And say that they have that in common with Roy Moore. The only law he is accused of breaking is if he molested a child.

5. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,604
    Yeah.....pretty disgusting and weird bit of equivalency.

On many levels.

6. busybee01

busybee01 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,981
    This guy is pond scum. He uses the Bible to justify his politics. This guy is just like the moneychangers Jesus chased out of the Temple. He needs to be removed from office. If Republicans refuse to do that then every woman should hear what he said.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,680
  8. DrLove

DrLove Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +786
    Why Roy Moore's law school professor nicknamed him "fruit salad" :)

Alabama's Roy Moore could be on the verge of winning a U.S. Senate seat and is a former chief justice of Alabama’s supreme court, but while attending law school in the early 1970s he was considered a “doofus” by some classmates and even earned the moniker “Fruit Salad” from one of his professors, The New Yorker reported Thursday.

A fellow classmate, George Thomas Wilson, described how Moore was asked to stand up by professor Clint McGee.

“And, for the entire hour, McGee kept him standing and talking, standing and talking,” Wilson told the magazine. “Finally, at the end of the hour, McGee said to him, ‘Mr. Moore, I have been teaching in this school for 30 years, and in all of that time you’re the most mixed-up person I’ve ever taught. I’m going to call you Fruit Salad.”

The anecdote was confirmed by another former classmate, who said McGee again called on Moore as “Fruit Salad” two days later, and the name stuck throughout Moore’s time in the school.

“He says, ‘Professor McGee, it’s me, Mr. Moore.’ At which point McGee gets him in front of the room, takes Moore’s hand, and starts turning him in circles,” classmate John D. Saxon said. “He says, ‘Mr. Moore, you’re all mixed up, like a fruit salad.’ He proceeded to call him Fruit Salad for the rest of law school.”

Other fellow students questioned Moore’s intelligence, even though he attended the U.S. Military Academy in West Point, New York. Another fellow student said Moore’s time in law school was also spent flirting with female classmates who considered him a “doofus.”

“Roy always sat in front of us, and he would turn around and flirt. He’s the one thing that brought humor to us, because he was, well, kind of a doofus,” the unidentified classmate said.​

Alabama's Roy Moore was nicknamed "fruit salad" in law school

9. Peach

Peach Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,756
    The Professor should have been called at the time. Zeigler is not a Biblical scholar(.)

10. SSGT Bags

SSGT Bags Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +131
    Both Crude and Gross.