Roy Moore is a vietnam veteran. Why has the media censored that fact.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No here's a pic of a real man. Desmond Doss
Adventist-Desmond-Doss-Harry-Truman-1.jpg
You thought I was talking about the Bowling Trophy Winner. That's your mistake.

Even Trump-hating super-liberal Wikipedia admits he was.

Roy Moore - Wikipedia

Moore was admitted to the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York, on the recommendation of outgoing Democratic U.S. Representative Albert Rains, and after confirmation of that nomination by incoming Republican Representative James D. Martin of Gadsden. He graduated in 1969 with a Bachelor of Science degree. With the Vietnam War underway, Moore served in several posts as a military police officer, including Fort Benning, Georgia, and Illesheim, Germany before being deployed to the Republic of Vietnam. Serving as the commander of 188th Military Police Company of the 504th Military Police Battalion,[24] Moore was perceived to be reckless, but very strict. He insisted his troops salute him on the battlefield, against his training, as such recognition facilitates an officer being targeted by an enemy
He insisted his troops salute him on the battlefield, against his training, as such recognition facilitates an officer being targeted by an enemy.

Hilarious. It's a wonder he survived.

Here's a picture of a real man:

963bb57cf50467c9fb329d650dcb2019.jpg

So cute, Trump's own personal Vietnam.

Roy Moore - Wikipedia

Moore was admitted to the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York, on the recommendation of outgoing Democratic U.S. Representative Albert Rains, and after confirmation of that nomination by incoming Republican Representative James D. Martin of Gadsden. He graduated in 1969 with a Bachelor of Science degree. With the Vietnam War underway, Moore served in several posts as a military police officer, including Fort Benning, Georgia, and Illesheim, Germany before being deployed to the Republic of Vietnam. Serving as the commander of 188th Military Police Company of the 504th Military Police Battalion,[24] Moore was perceived to be reckless, but very strict. He insisted his troops salute him on the battlefield, against his training, as such recognition facilitates an officer being targeted by an enemy

lolol, Wiki is the media dumbass.

He also has a penis, has this been mentioned, or has it been suppressed?
Can you find me one mainstream article which talks about his penis? How about his nipples, surely he has nipples.

Do you enjoy being the board laughingstock?

It doesn't change the fact that he is an fascist asshole that wants to violate millions of peoples rights.

Moore is a fascist??? You don't know what the word means. You libs are the fascists since you want govt controlling everybody and everything. THINK

Roy Moore - Wikipedia

It has not...in fact thru reading media info I know that Moore was afraid of being dragged by his men because he was such an asshole. Wouldn't surprise me if he raped Vietnamese girls.

You do know that he was a Democrat when those alleged things happened, right?

IDIOT....it does NOT make a difference which party the clown chooses from day to day (except to fuck heads like you)..Trump was, is, and will always be a moron (something you can relate to, I'm sure....)

Last edited:
You do know that he was a Democrat when those alleged things happened, right?

IDIOT....it does NOT make a difference which party the clown chooses from day to day (except to fuck heads like you)....Trump was, is, and will always be a moron(something you can relate to, I'm sure....)

Did your mom forget to give you your Ritalin today? :spinner::uhoh3::woohoo::eek::smoke:

He also has a penis, has this been mentioned, or has it been suppressed?
Can you find me one mainstream article which talks about his penis? How about his nipples, surely he has nipples.

Do you enjoy being the board laughingstock?

Let's turn this into a childish insult fest....

No, wait, you can do it with others. I'm not interested.

Because it adds nothing to the story. I've read hundreds of stories about Mueller over the last year, and not once has his military service been mentioned, and it shouldn't be. Nothing has been "censored". If you want to look further into a public figure's background that's what sites like "the liberal Trump-hating" Wikipedia is there for.

You're right........So, DO NOT let me catch you badmouthing Mueller

CWVA8VE.jpg

Trump-Russia Investigator Robert Mueller Was A Badass Vietnam ...

McCain was in 'Nam, right?
And ???
FILE2523.jpg

How is that relevant to any discussion today, troll?

Your boy is a draft dodging sexual predator who despises actual war heros. You should probably keep your moronic trolls to yourself.

Roy Moore - Wikipedia

Who has censored his service?

Some Alabama evangelicals see Roy Moore as a man of Christian values. Others are torn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back