Roy Moore is a vietnam veteran. Why has the media censored that fact.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL- we actually have more evidence that Moore molested a 14 year old girl- than of Mueller colluding with anyone.

Well, that's a direct lie, but you're a Stalinist, lies are the foundation of your entire being.

But of course you will believe Moore. And believe Mueller is guilty.

Because that is the way you roll.

I have no idea if Moore is guilty or innocent. I've seen no credible evidence to indicate guilt. So far it is "he said she said" with a big dose of exposed fraud by Gloria Allfraud with the forgery of the yearbook.

As for Moscow Bob:

{
And the investigation was led by then-Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe, now the deputy FBI director, and then-U.S. Attorney Rod Rosenstein, now the deputy attorney general, The Hill reported.

Mueller's investigators in the Russia probe report to Rosenstein.

The special prosecutors instructed by the Justice Department to investigate “certain issues” pertaining to the Uranium One deal will also report to Rosenstein and Sessions, Assistant Attorney Gen. Stephen Boyd wrote in the letter obtained by Fox News.

Congressional committees are looking into whether Mueller informed the Obama administration, particularly those tasked with approving the Uranium One deal, prior to CFIUS approval.}
Obama-era Russian Uranium One deal: What to know

Thanks for showing that there is absolutely no evidence of collusion between Mueller and Russia.

And showing your hypocrisy.

Because remember- there are two women who have provided first hand accusations of illegal sexual conduct by Moore- there is not a single witness who has claimed to have observed any collusion by Mueller.

So of course you believe Mueller is guilty- and doubt Moore is guilty.

Partisan hypocrisy.

You're right........So, DO NOT let me catch you badmouthing Mueller

CWVA8VE.jpg

Trump-Russia Investigator Robert Mueller Was A Badass Vietnam ...

Mueller?

Isn't he the guy who colluded with the Russian's in the Uranium One deal?
No moron. He is the USMC boots on ground combat veteran and the medal-winning hero who is still serving his nation.

Just like Roy Moore then?

Except that Mueller colluded with the Russians in the Uranium One deal, of course - moron.
Another fucking lying Trumpazee. The Uranium One deal has had it's particulars posted on this board many times, and an asshole like you continues to lie about it. You are scum.

Unlike lying piles of shit like you, I cite my claims using credible sources, Commie scum.

What a lying piece of shit you are. You have provided absolutely no evidence that Robert Mueller colluded with the Russians.

None- zip.

As noted- you are lying scum- attacking a combat veteran who also served the United States chasing down criminals and terrorists while you jerked off with your contard buddies.

I would LOVE for the media to interview soldiers who served under Roy in Vietnam

I imagine their stories would be more damning than the girls in the mall

. Innocent until proven guilty and you cannot prove him guilty!

Nitwit......THAT standard is ONLY applicable in a court of law.....BUT NOT in the "court"of public opinion. ..........LIVE WITH IT......
BUT NOT in the "court"of public opinion.

The court of public opinion needs to get it's facts straight.
The court of public opinion should get its facts straight- but with the volume of fake news being generated by the right wing fake news mills.....its tough for them.

. Innocent until proven guilty and you cannot prove him guilty!

Nitwit......THAT standard is ONLY applicable in a court of law.....BUT NOT in the "court"of public opinion. ..........LIVE WITH IT......
BUT NOT in the "court"of public opinion.

The court of public opinion should get its facts straight- but with the volume of fake news being generated by the right wing fake news mills.....its tough for them.
but with the volume of fake news being generated by the right wing fake news mills

'right wing' news is calling Moore a pedophile?

There are NO irrefutable facts to be had.........When child molesters commit their crime, there usually are NO witnesses.

HOWEVER, if these Moore accusers stand to gain ANYTHING, then suspicions would arise;but since they are just common Americans making the claims and since there are now almost EIGHT accusers, right wingers need to consider whether it is time to "cut bait."

There are NO irrefutable facts to be had.........When child molesters commit their crime, there usually are NO witnesses.

HOWEVER, if these Moore accusers stand to gain ANYTHING, then suspicions would arise;but since they are just common Americans making the claims and since there are now almost EIGHT accusers, right wingers need to consider whether it is time to "cut bait."

I got no problem calling him a child molester.

you jumped in on the 'he's a pedophile' wagon.

I DID???? Please check again......

As bad as child molestation is and despised by all decent human beings, for me its even WORSE (if possible) when someone like Moore, purports to be a "man of God. "

I DID???? Please check again......

As bad as child molestation is and despised by all decent human beings, for me its even WORSE (if possible) when someone like Moore, purports to be a "man of God. "

Ok...

oops, you did

Follow the links back to posts #180, which you responded to, and post #179, which he responded to.

Kind of bothered me that he was being called a pedophile too. My wife explained that some girls do not reach puberty until 13 or 14 and in some cases even older. Hence, the pedophile label may or may not be accurate. Depends on whether the youngster had reached puberty or not.

Kind of bothered me that he was being called a pedophile too. My wife explained that some girls do not reach puberty until 13 or 14 and in some cases even older. Hence, the pedophile label may or may not be accurate. Depends on whether the youngster had reached puberty or not.

Youngest that has come forward was a 14 year old when she said he molested her

Ok...

oops, you did

Follow the links back to posts #180, which you responded to, and post #179, which he responded to.

NO, idiot......When did I call Moore a pedophile???
When did I ever use that term to describe the scum bag?

Even Trump-hating super-liberal Wikipedia admits he was.

Roy Moore - Wikipedia

Moore was admitted to the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York, on the recommendation of outgoing Democratic U.S. Representative Albert Rains, and after confirmation of that nomination by incoming Republican Representative James D. Martin of Gadsden. He graduated in 1969 with a Bachelor of Science degree. With the Vietnam War underway, Moore served in several posts as a military police officer, including Fort Benning, Georgia, and Illesheim, Germany before being deployed to the Republic of Vietnam. Serving as the commander of 188th Military Police Company of the 504th Military Police Battalion,[24] Moore was perceived to be reckless, but very strict. He insisted his troops salute him on the battlefield, against his training, as such recognition facilitates an officer being targeted by an enemy
It has not been emphasized out of respect to all Viet Nam vets. Moore's flawed and perverse character should not reflect on other Viet Nam vets.

Even Trump-hating super-liberal Wikipedia admits he was.

Roy Moore - Wikipedia

Moore was admitted to the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York, on the recommendation of outgoing Democratic U.S. Representative Albert Rains, and after confirmation of that nomination by incoming Republican Representative James D. Martin of Gadsden. He graduated in 1969 with a Bachelor of Science degree. With the Vietnam War underway, Moore served in several posts as a military police officer, including Fort Benning, Georgia, and Illesheim, Germany before being deployed to the Republic of Vietnam. Serving as the commander of 188th Military Police Company of the 504th Military Police Battalion,[24] Moore was perceived to be reckless, but very strict. He insisted his troops salute him on the battlefield, against his training, as such recognition facilitates an officer being targeted by an enemy
It has not been emphasized out of respect to all Viet Nam vets. Moore's flawed and perverse character should not reflect on other Viet Nam vets.

Very true

The overwhelming number of Vietnam vets are not child molesters like Creepy Roy

Ok...

oops, you did

NO, idiot......When did I call Moore a pedophile???
When did I ever use that term to describe the scum bag?

Obviously have no idea what you responded to.

take another look.

You responded to Rockwell, who was responding to kindofalib.

There could be 25 witnesses and still republicans will play dumb only not sure they're playing

Should be at least 4 warnings issued here. Maybe there will be.. Thread is closed. You abused it. And the topic is over-fought.

EDIT: -- I left the illegal posts up. If you don't want warnings, review your own performance here. Find ALL your posts that OFF-TOPIC, Simply flame without content, or other rules violations. Start from about page 13.. Lemme know how many you count.. :badgrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back