Rounding prices

Nate99

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2022
I love it when stores round their prices to the nearest 25 cents. I don't see why more stores don't do this. I wonder how much time I waste standing in line waiting for the clerk to make sure everyone gets the right number of dimes, nickels, and pennies.

The last time that this was mentioned was when they wanted to get rid of the penny and use the nearest .o5 cents valuation...

roundedup.jpg

I love it when stores round their prices to the nearest 25 cents. I don't see why more stores don't do this. I wonder how much time I waste standing in line waiting for the clerk to make sure everyone gets the right number of dimes, nickels, and pennies.
/——-/ Most transactions are in debit/credit. I haven’t used cash in ages unless the store charges 3% extra for credit cards and debit.

I sometimes round up if it is for charity but I use a debit so it really otherwise doesn't make a bit of difference to me.

Forum List

Back