Roseanne defends President Trump,says new show will tackle politics

“He says a lot of crazy s--- but I mean… I’m not a Trump apologist." She said.

"There are a lot of things he has said and done that I don’t agree with,” she noted, saying many people who voted for Hillary Clinton likely felt the same way. “It’s always the lesser of two evils and we always have to face our own conscience of how we deal with that.”

“He says a lot of crazy s--- but I mean… I’m not a Trump apologist." She said.

"There are a lot of things he has said and done that I don’t agree with,” she noted, saying many people who voted for Hillary Clinton likely felt the same way. “It’s always the lesser of two evils and we always have to face our own conscience of how we deal with that.”
I am sure most Trump voters feel the same way....I don't get butthurt over what he says I am mostly amused at his manner of speaking.

what is "Last Man Standing" ?
Last Man Standing (U.S. TV series) - Wikipedia

Reruns still run on CMT and some other channels. I loved watching it.

so what do you mean by saying "Leftists got rid of" the show?

it got terrible ratings...??

From the Wiki article:
On May 10, 2017, ABC canceled Last Man Standing after six seasons, despite the series being the second most-watched ABC sitcom during the 2016–17 season (based on Live+7 figures), with ratings remaining mostly steady during its sixth season

was the content controversial ???
Nope. Tackled everyday things we deal with in real life. Political Correctness,Abortion,Politics,talked about Clinton and Obama and Trump and republicans and democrats etc etc...any topic normal people talk about was talked about on there.

maybe a different network [fox] will pick it up after all the attention from disgruntled fans.

Forum List

Back