Rosanne Barr.....Trumps new speaking piece or is she just a opportunistic troll?

I think making her character Rosanne is genius. It represents a lot of households who are split between Trump supporters and rational people.

But I will not watch this reboot because the real Rosanns Bar is a Trump supporter. I watched her interview with Jimmy Kimmel the other day and I was really turned off her by stance on Trump.

A support for Trump is support for bigotry and ignorance.

I was a fan of Rosanne back in the day but I cannot bring myself to watch the reboot or support Rosanne anymore.
and that kinda makes you as ignorant as you say trump supporters are....to not watch a fucking comedy on TV because the actress is a supporter of trump?....geezus....

Would you watch a show with a star who supported the Klan?

Well supporting Trump is supporting bigotry.

26730538.jpg

I'll never forget that.......................she is toast in my opinion of her.
Too bad she didn't look like Melania, she would've gotten a pass. Then and NOW!
Not a chance..............That was an outrage and not funny to dishonor our Anthem.

I think making her character Rosanne is genius. It represents a lot of households who are split between Trump supporters and rational people.

But I will not watch this reboot because the real Rosanns Bar is a Trump supporter. I watched her interview with Jimmy Kimmel the other day and I was really turned off her by stance on Trump.

I was a fan of Rosanne back in the day but I cannot bring myself to watch the reboot or support Rosanne anymore.
and that kinda makes you as ignorant as you say trump supporters are....to not watch a fucking comedy on TV because the actress is a supporter of trump?....geezus....

if it was a good show?....you bet....and i dont agree with you what you said about supporting trump...some people are for some of his financial policies ,and they are not supporting bigotry by doing that....every president is accused of being something....if you supported Clinton you supposedly supported fucking around on your spouse,if you supported Bush you supposedly supported a war criminal,if you supported Obama you supposedly supported racial division.....

if it was a good show?....you bet....and i dont agree with you what you said about supporting trump...some people are for some of his financial policies ,and they are not supporting bigotry by doing that....every president is accused of being something....if you supported Clinton you supposedly supported fucking around on your spouse,if you supported Bush you supposedly supported a war criminal,if you supported Obama you supposedly supported racial division.....

It doesn't work like that.

That's like saying I support Hitler because he's kind to animals but I don't agree with his ethic cleaning. You can't do that.

Same goes for Trump. This nonsense about supporting his financial policies and not his bigotry is just that, nonsense. You are complicit.

If you're truly against bigotry, you couldn't pull that lever for Trump.

There's something really creepy about Rossanne......as with most who loves to cash in on the American stupid......her comeback clearly is triumphant.....I mean, 39 million white trash voters at your complete disposal....but here's the back lash.....Sooner or later, Ms. Barr, this country, your president all will come to a complete and utter dismal conclusion, how then will you and this show address this? Your character will harp on all the promises he's made, will your character then somehow acknowledge as will most, that the guy is just clown in a suit, or will you continue to play dumb and be dumb...since off camera you are a Trump supporter and go with the denial.....all to keep relevant on the screen?

You say you want to be this era's Archie Bunker??? In the real world, Carroll O'conner got with reality and loathed Richard Nixon!!
Trump has kept most of his promises, even though almost everyone is trying to stop him.

There's something really creepy about Rossanne......as with most who loves to cash in on the American stupid......her comeback clearly is triumphant.....I mean, 39 million white trash voters at your complete disposal....but here's the back lash.....Sooner or later, Ms. Barr, this country, your president all will come to a complete and utter dismal conclusion, how then will you and this show address this? Your character will harp on all the promises he's made, will your character then somehow acknowledge as will most, that the guy is just clown in a suit, or will you continue to play dumb and be dumb...since off camera you are a Trump supporter and go with the denial.....all to keep relevant on the screen?

You say you want to be this era's Archie Bunker??? In the real world, Carroll O'conner got with reality and loathed Richard Nixon!!
^ bitter and frustrated. Sitting in a dark corner with his autographed copy of "Dreams of my real father, Frank Marshall Davis"
i bet she watched it and laughed her chunky ass off too....
Sorry, didn't watch it....I will never support anything that supports Donald Trump....she's got enough gullable rednecks to keep her show on, she don't need me.
Was at the Padres game where she "sang" the National Anthem.....
That was horrible, lol. Then the crotch grab. Definitely not one of her best performances.

^ bitter and frustrated. Sitting in a dark corner with his autographed copy of "Dreams of my real father, Frank Marshall Davis"
i bet she watched it and laughed her chunky ass off too....
Sorry, didn't watch it....I will never support anything that supports Donald Trump....she's got enough gullable rednecks to keep her show on, she don't need me.
Was at the Padres game where she "sang" the National Anthem.....
That was horrible, lol. Then the crotch grab. Definitely not one of her best performances.
Actually, everyone was laughing hysterically....then the next day tried to pretend they were all offended.

Barr has gone over the hedge. She's a bitter old lady to match the bitter old men that make up the base of the GOP. She actually tweeted "Nazi Salute" to one of the Parkland survivors.

She is officially one of the batshit crowd now.

She's making fun of old sociopaths.

‘Roseanne’ Canceled by ABC After Roseanne Barr’s ‘Repugnant’ Comments, Network President Says

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tim-allen-cancelled-political-views/

Some commentators accused ABC of canceling the show due to its conservative bent: Allen played an outspoken conservative on who often riffed on political issues such as Obamacare on the sitcom. Tim Allen’s personal politics somewhat mirrored the character’s, as the former Home Improvement star is a Republican who attended Donald Trump’s inauguration. A petition that garnered more than 300,000 signatures on Change.org claimed the show was canceled because it was the only entertainment program that was not constantly shoving “liberal ideals down the throats of the viewers”:

well at this point her mouth killed her show.

again.

it sucked when it first aired and not much changed.

and of course those you support are so much better right?........anyone who throws people in the same tent because they dont like what you like,cant be much better as people than those they bad mouth....

I wouldn't be too quick to judge. She is simply mistaken and they haven't yet caught up to her awareness. She is still pro human rights and pro choice. Right now, she is like millions of brainwashed Republicans. She is hoping Trump will do right. He isn't and he won't. They just don't want to give up on him yet. I thought the show was almost as good as the new/old Will and Grace.
you calling people brainwashed?......LOL....well i guess you do have a sense of humor....

Well you cashed in on eight years of stupid with Obama.

Seems you are still cashing in on stupid.

Forum List

Back