Cops love killing unarmed negro's....but coware when face with mf's with guns!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Parkland kids had to die and wait for cops to enter a building with a white boy raging hell on unarmed kids....they waited outside...why? Because they feared for their lives.

Yet, these are the same brave mf's who got no problems killing unarmed negro's at the drop of a hat....now if nobody see's a problem with this picture than pinch me, I'm dreaming.

5abc00c41e000008087b003d.jpeg

All unarmed, not waving a ar-15 around, just minding their own business....see these are the type of people hero cops like to confront.....black unarmed and targeted. Cause mf's with guns, shoot back!!

No one loves killing blacks more than blacks.

I think it's too bad the OP wasn't flushed down Kermit Gosnell's toilet.

Parkland kids had to die and wait for cops to enter a building with a white boy raging hell on unarmed kids....they waited outside...why? Because they feared for their lives.

Yet, these are the same brave mf's who got no problems killing unarmed negro's at the drop of a hat....now if nobody see's a problem with this picture than pinch me, I'm dreaming.

5abc00c41e000008087b003d.jpeg

All unarmed, not waving a ar-15 around, just minding their own business....see these are the type of people hero cops like to confront.....black unarmed and targeted. Cause mf's with guns, shoot back!!
Momma said whenz da polease say getz down, youze better do it!

There is no apostrophe in 'Negroes,' and further they are no longer referred to by that term.

Stupid ass thread.

Some libs grow beards and get tattoos to look more ‘manly’.

These people should never be trusted in times that demand courage.

• Banned

And nobody and I mean nobody and this is fact, pay attention...NOBODY LOVES WALKING INTO A PUBLIC ARENA AND OPENING FIRE ON UNARMED MF'S MORE THAN WHITE FUCKIN LUNATIC MEN!!
upload_2018-3-29_19-45-26.jpeg
upload_2018-3-29_19-46-4.jpeg

And nobody and I mean nobody and this is fact, pay attention...NOBODY LOVES WALKING INTO A PUBLIC ARENA AND OPENING FIRE ON UNARMED MF'S MORE THAN WHITE FUCKIN LUNATIC MEN!!
View attachment 185398View attachment 185399
Aren't shitskins still leading the murder charts despite being only 13% of the population?

Forum List

Back