Rope in bubba’s stall was there since last fall! Another HOAX

Has Bubba, ever been in a garage with a door? Hey Jeff, what is that noose/pull thingy there? Well bubba it is a noose....for your finger....
Now we know why there was never a picture of the noose: it would have been instantly obvious why it was there and 15 government employees wouldn't have gotten a taxpayer funded trip to a NASCAR race.

Lol, well watching the race would have been the only reason I would have taken the case. What gets me is the other drivers. They new this was bullshit, yet they turned it into a fucking crying circle. No way the other drivers didn't know the story behind the "noose".
They knew it was bullshit but basically took a knee and sucked the BLM dick.

In the end this hurts bubba Wallace. I always kind of pulled for the guy, even though he rage quits races because he is a little bitch.
It hurts NASCAR. They folded like a bunch of pussies. Over the last three weeks they keep trying to make this worthless fuck a thing. He’s not a thing. He’s a shit driver and Petty knows it. So they decided to go this BLM route to get money.

How would you or anyone like to be the focus of attention not because you’re actually good at your sport but because your mom was black, and you rode that affirmative action train into a seat you can’t actually do better than a bottom finish in 20th or less.

I’d be fucking embarrassed. Petty racing should be embarrassed. Trotting out your token black guy because of his race not his skills. The only time you can be relevant in the racing world is now brought down to your driver is black. That’s it. There’s no fucking chance he’s actually going to win.

Has Bubba, ever been in a garage with a door? Hey Jeff, what is that noose/pull thingy there? Well bubba it is a noose....for your finger....
Now we know why there was never a picture of the noose: it would have been instantly obvious why it was there and 15 government employees wouldn't have gotten a taxpayer funded trip to a NASCAR race.

Lol, well watching the race would have been the only reason I would have taken the case. What gets me is the other drivers. They new this was bullshit, yet they turned it into a fucking crying circle. No way the other drivers didn't know the story behind the "noose".

In the end this hurts bubba Wallace. I always kind of pulled for the guy, even though he rage quits races because he is a little bitch.
It hurts NASCAR. They folded like a bunch of pussies. Over the last three weeks they keep trying to make this worthless fuck a thing. He’s not a thing. He’s a shit driver and Petty knows it. So they decided to go this BLM route to get money.

How would you or anyone like to be the focus of attention not because you’re actually good at your sport but because your mom was black, and you rode that affirmative action train into a seat you can’t actually do better than a bottom finish in 20th or less.

I’d be fucking embarrassed. Petty racing should be embarrassed. Trotting out your token black guy because of his race not his skills. The only time you can be relevant in the racing world is now brought down to your driver is black. That’s it. There’s no fucking chance he’s actually going to win.

No respect for those drivers who pushed his car and took part in the woke fest.

Found a noose in my kitchen...

51-H9iF3ibL._AC_SX522_.jpg

It sounded as if Wallace was just recently assigned to the garage, so he wouldn't have known the noose/pull thing was there. Not the same as Smollett, who intentionally lied; it sounds as if Wallace (actually, a crew member from Richard Petty Motorsports) found it and thought it had been put there purposefully, not that they made anything up about it. :dunno:

Also, hopefully the various threads about this will be merged. :lol:

These are common in a garage. It was a scam. Nascar should have known what it was

No respect for those drivers who pushed his car and took part in the woke fest.
No respect at all. What a bunch of *****.

it wasn't a hoax, it was just going apesbit over something already there.

just as stupid but not a pre-planned thing like smollet.

Nobody who supports a terrorist group should be taken seriously by anybody, much less be able to have the name of that terrorist group on their car. Nobody would tolerate a driver who had ISIS or Hezbollah decales on their car, would they?

Forum List

Back