Rope in bubba’s stall was there since last fall! Another HOAX

A rope used to pull the garage door down there since Oct. 2019. Same type rope used on most of the other garage doors at the track.
Bubba needs to move to Canada and take up curling; F'in nitwit!

And look how quickly the MSM and the left jumped on board to condemn people for being racist without any evidence. Says more about the left than those they condemn.

Furthermore, where the hell are our reps, dems and republicans? They slink away and refuse to comment on the current unrest.

Another left-wing hoax. What else is new?
It was not a hoax it was a mistake.
But what is not a mistake or a hoax is NASCAR said F#CK YOU to those who fly the confederate flag. NASCAR has said F#CK YOU to all white supremacists. NASCAR does not want people like you.
It is the beginning of the rejection, by the majority of main stream society, of white supremacists and anyone who leans that way or makes excuses for them.
You and your buddies are being flushed down the toilet by society

it wasn't a hoax, it was just going apesbit over something already there.

just as stupid but not a pre-planned thing like smollet.

It was planned. It was there all week. Only became an issue on Sunday night after a rain delay and the team got to “go over their car” to make sure nothing was messed with. Which of course meant adjustments were made and they got this fucker all the way to 14th. About six spots higher than usual. If not for the rain delay the Petty assholes would have loaded up another 30th place car.

1592965878245.png

1592966006914.png

But what is not a mistake or a hoax is NASCAR said F#CK YOU to those who fly the confederate flag. NASCAR has said F#CK YOU to all white supremacists. NASCAR does not want people like you.
It is the beginning of the rejection, by the majority of main stream society, of white supremacists and anyone who leans that way or makes excuses for them.
You're hilarious.

The number of white racists is probably 0.00001% of what the Democrats say there are.

How many blacks watched this race. Are they going to fill the seats to watch their token driver place in the bottom half?

When was the last time a black man was actually lynched?

Last century.

How many blacks watched this race. Are they going to fill the seats to watch their token driver place in the bottom half?
Token? Why are you such a racist bastard?

Heard about this today, and that the rope was a loop for a garage door to be pulled down ??? Is this another Jessie Smollet situation ??? Hope not.

Hmmm, was the rope removed from the door, and then placed in a way that Bubba would find it, and then make him think that it was put there to offend him in some racial way ???

Now, shouldn't have Bubba known about the garage door ropes, and the loops that were in them if it was still hanging on the door to be used in that way ???? Where was the rope found, and why is there not a picture of the rope detached from the door or a picture of exactly where it was found ????

The nascar teams are standing behind him on this, so I truly hope that a scam or prank hasn't taken place, and especially one that has Bubba involved in the prank in order to set Nascar up or to stirr trouble ..... He seems like a great guy, so hopefully he hasn't created the incident or participated in it in order to stirr up something. I'm gonna say with my gut instinct that he isn't involved in a scam like Smollet was accused of, and I hope that he isn't. Hope they get to the bottom of it.
Yes.It is. Anything to cause discord.

They have all been hoaxes. Bubba should be treated like Smollet. Prosecute him. Lifetime NASCAR ban.
He did not report it and never even saw it. I blame NASCAR's overreaction, not Bubba Wallace.
Do you really believe it was an overreaction rather than a publicity stunt?

As a seasoned troll, in my expert opinion, I am very impressed. This is troll of the year material.

The issue with this incident is how something as simple as a garage door pull was assumed to be a noose because the garage was assigned to Wallace. How on earth could people who work in racing mistake a garage door pull for a noose!!! Instead of using common sense a rush to judgement of racism was made...I'm sure NASCAR could have did their own investigation an within an hour discovered the truth, but they didn't an instead choose to sensationalize and virtual signal.

Forum List

Back