Roosevelt's Great Depression

Watching this toolbox squirm was worth the price of admission for this thread.

Say - what were those numbers again politicaliar? :lol:

Roast.

Watching this toolbox squirm was worth the price of admission for this thread.

Say - what were those numbers again politicaliar? :lol:

Roast.

The multitudinous spankings that I've administered to you is the explanation for this absurd post of yours.

Should I wait for you to get a dictionary?

I certainly can't wait for you to get an education.

I've called you out on two specific areas and claims of your thesis. I've accused you of being dishonest on one and an unqualified sloppy researcher on the other. Still you deflect, and refuse to respond on those topics, instead wanting to start a discussion on the old stand-by FDR was a communist tool of Stalin fantasy. How about if you respond to the topics you have already lost in the debate enclosed in this thread.

Did Franklin Roosevelt intend to turn Europe over to communism, under the control of Joseph Stalin?

Yes or no.
Can we assume you accept defeat on the topic of your fraudulent unemployment numbers and misquoting Morgenthau's diary. That pretty much means you loose the debate regarding your thesis presented in this thread.
If you want to debate the intentions of FDR in regards to turning over Europe you will have to deviate from the huckster tactics you so much depend on and be more precise of your meaning of "Europe" and "turning over". Europe is a big place and turning something over implies one has possession of the thing being turned over and thus has the ability to "turn it over". Can you answer question like an adult or are you dependent on answering questions by asking new questions the way a child does?

The proof that EVERYTHING I've said about Roosevelt is true, accurate, and correct, is right here:
"Did Franklin Roosevelt intend to turn Europe over to communism, under the control of Joseph Stalin?

Yes or no."

You won't respond because it is eminently provable.

From before his election the liar- it is well documented that he was a liar- he was a totalitarian aficionado.

Every demand of Stalin's he rushed to fulfill.....well, maybe except for the delay in the "second front" because of the Brit surrenders in North Africa.
I am responding. You are the one that refuses to respond. I am not willing to play your silly game of loaded questions designed to illicit subjective responses. Now you are having a meltdown. You can not discuss any of the questions I have put forward in regards to you being dishonest or poorly qualified to discuss history because of your lack of knowledge in resource methodology. You are completely dependent on crib notes so to speak. Any questions outside of the crib notes and you are lost.

"I am responding."

Really?

"Did Franklin Roosevelt intend to turn Europe over to communism, under the control of Joseph Stalin?

Yes or no."

Stop tap-dancing and answer.
The only one tap dancing is you. You are asking what the intentions were of a man who died before the war was over. Your question could and does encompass speculations about his intentions covering years. You mention Europe as though all of Europe is the same and all inclusive. You do not differentiated from countries in possession of US and or allied forces and those in possession of USSR forces. You do not differentiate between European countries that supported the Axis powers and those that sided with the allied powers. You seem unable to debate without those crib notes. And you still refuse to answer or respond to your stupid unemployment numbers, the Lerbergott vs Darby narrative or refute the photo copied diary pages I linked to of the Morgenthau quote you misquoted and distorted to create a lie that supported your agenda.
You challenged me to refute some of your claims. I showed you how I had already done so in this very thread. Now you are running away and asking a new question. You are a fake and a liar. Period.

You havent spanked shit but your own ego.

Best part is, the next time you make this exact thread for the 400th time or so - the same shit will happen again causing you to employ more Dodgeball.

You are 3 d's, but not the good kind.

Dip, duck & dodge. Awesome!

Did Franklin Roosevelt intend to turn Europe over to communism, under the control of Joseph Stalin?

Yes or no.
Can we assume you accept defeat on the topic of your fraudulent unemployment numbers and misquoting Morgenthau's diary. That pretty much means you loose the debate regarding your thesis presented in this thread.
If you want to debate the intentions of FDR in regards to turning over Europe you will have to deviate from the huckster tactics you so much depend on and be more precise of your meaning of "Europe" and "turning over". Europe is a big place and turning something over implies one has possession of the thing being turned over and thus has the ability to "turn it over". Can you answer question like an adult or are you dependent on answering questions by asking new questions the way a child does?

The proof that EVERYTHING I've said about Roosevelt is true, accurate, and correct, is right here:

Yes or no."

From before his election the liar- it is well documented that he was a liar- he was a totalitarian aficionado.

Every demand of Stalin's he rushed to fulfill.....well, maybe except for the delay in the "second front" because of the Brit surrenders in North Africa.
I am responding. You are the one that refuses to respond. I am not willing to play your silly game of loaded questions designed to illicit subjective responses. Now you are having a meltdown. You can not discuss any of the questions I have put forward in regards to you being dishonest or poorly qualified to discuss history because of your lack of knowledge in resource methodology. You are completely dependent on crib notes so to speak. Any questions outside of the crib notes and you are lost.

"I am responding."

Really?

Yes or no."

The only one tap dancing is you. You are asking what the intentions were of a man who died before the war was over. Your question could and does encompass speculations about his intentions covering years. You mention Europe as though all of Europe is the same and all inclusive. You do not differentiated from countries in possession of US and or allied forces and those in possession of USSR forces. You do not differentiate between European countries that supported the Axis powers and those that sided with the allied powers. You seem unable to debate without those crib notes. And you still refuse to answer or respond to your stupid unemployment numbers, the Lerbergott vs Darby narrative or refute the photo copied diary pages I linked to of the Morgenthau quote you misquoted and distorted to create a lie that supported your agenda.
She has the integrity of a California three strikes offender.

Yes or no.

Yes or no."

"I am responding."

Really?

Yes or no."

I love making you crawl through your word salad.

It only takes one word to answer:

Yes or no.

Yes or no."

"I am responding."

Really?

Yes or no."

She has the integrity of a California three strikes offender.

I really must have wounded you those times that I told you how stupid you are, huh?

But I thought you already knew.

The only thing even somewhat resembling a token of Entertainment value is that this lady is a real life obsessive compulsive sociopath.

The rest of her personality is about as interesting as a door knob.

Yes or no."

"I am responding."

Really?

Yes or no."

Yes or no.
That is not a yes or no question. A yes answer would be incorrect without caveats and a no answer would be incorrect without caveats. If you think there is a yes or no question, lets hear your answer. Go ahead and run with your answer. Might as well because you aren't going to respond to the questions you have been asked that relate directly to the thread topic, The Great Depression. You have deflected away from it with a leap into the FDR/Stalin Conspiracy Zone.

The only thing even somewhat resembling a token of Entertainment value is that this lady is a real life obsessive compulsive sociopath.

The rest of her personality is about as interesting as a door knob.

C'mon.....tell the truth: you thought Joan of Arc was Noah's wife.

Yes or no."

"I am responding."

Really?

Yes or no."

Yes or no.
That is not a yes or no question. A yes answer would be incorrect without caveats and a no answer would be incorrect without caveats. If you think there is a yes or no question, lets hear your answer. Go ahead and run with your answer. Might as well because you aren't going to respond to the questions you have been asked that relate directly to the thread topic, The Great Depression. You have deflected away from it with a leap into the FDR/Stalin Conspiracy Zone.

"That is not a yes or no question."

Yeah, it is.....you're lying.

I can show it to be the case.

Yea, stick with your narcissism and petulant bitching......your jokes are lame as fuck tbh

Hey, just a tip. If you find youre always bloviating about iq's and inserting uncommon complex verbiage where its not really called for or completely necessary? Youre probably the one trying to compensate for intelligence issues hun.

Who the fuck else makes all of these long winded OP's in (poor) outline format on a meaningless internet messageboard, all its users anonymous?

All fingers point to your day to day being wholly irrelevant. My job is to be a good person, and so to stop by and remind you from time to time "you aint shit, come down from there you awful crotchety dingbat."

Digress much?

Caffeine.

"I am responding."

Really?

Yes or no."

Yes or no.

No you can't, but give it a shot.

"I am responding."

Really?

Yes or no."

Yes or no.

No you can't, but give it a shot.

Why?

You're an equivocator....and you must be punished.
So....tomorrow I'll post another thread giving Roosevelt what he deserves.

Hey, just a tip. If you find youre always bloviating about iq's and inserting uncommon complex verbiage where its not really called for or completely necessary? Youre probably the one trying to compensate for intelligence issues hun.

Who the fuck else makes all of these long winded OP's in (poor) outline format on a meaningless internet messageboard, all its users anonymous?

All fingers point to your day to day being wholly irrelevant. My job is to be a good person, and so to stop by and remind you from time to time "you aint shit, come down from there you awful crotchety dingbat."

Digress much?

Caffeine.

In your optimum environment, you'd be locked in a life and death
struggle with mushrooms.

Keep trying: the mushrooms can't win every time.

When your life experience passes "fetus with an i.p.," lettuce snow.

My pal reggie keeps telling me that 'historians claim that Franklin Roosevelt was the greatest US President."

Yup, they do.....perhaps on reason may be that the vast majority of 'em are way Left Liberals...they know what their status and careers depend on!

1. Here are three looming debilitations of Franklin Roosevelt:

a. His attachment to Joseph Stalin, and, in large measure, acceptance of communistm

b. His monumental efforts to subvert the United States Constitution

c. His inept handling of the recession, turning into and extending the Depression.

2. Let's concentrate on the last one, his responsibility for the 'Great Depression.'
Don't take my word for the ineptitude, here is Roosevelt BFF, secretary of the treasury, expert on finance and compendium of statistics on the economy of the 1930's:

" “We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and if I am wrong…somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises…I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started…And an enormous debt to boot!”
Morgenthau Diary, May 9, 1939, Franklin Roosevelt Presidential Library

a. In 1935, the Brookings Institution (left-leaning) delivered a 900-page report on the New Deal and the National Recovery Administration, concluding that “ on the whole it retarded recovery.http://www.aei.org/article/26390

3. Now, our Leftist Liberals (redundant?) could have mentioned the very best of recession-fighters....but he was a Republican, and made no attempt to grow the size of government....so that makes him ineligible for praise. His name was Warren G. Harding.

a. The decline in the GNP price deflator from 1920 to 1921 is the largest one-year percentage decline in the series in the more than 120 years covered. Various estimates show that one-year deflation figures were 18 percent, 13.0 percent, and 14.8 percent, respectively. The closest comparator is the 11.5 percent deflation recorded for 1931-32, the third year of the Great Depression.
How to Create the Great er Depression II - Behind Blue Lines

b. Instead of bailing out failing businesses, expanding government, and redistributing taxpayer money with a "stimulus" plan, Harding responded by cutting spending and removing burdensome regulations and taxes. During his campaign, he argued, "We need vastly more freedom than we do regulation." In stark contrast with the Bush-Obama response of ever-more government spending and debt, Harding had federal spending cut in half between 1920 and 1922 and ultimately ran a surplus.
As a result, the recession that started in 1920 ended before 1923.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2009/02/obama_should_channel_harding_n.htm

I'll bet that the government school hid those facts from their captive audience, the Liberals-in-Training.
And they call it 'higher education.'

4.Under Franklin Roosevelt- "No depression, or recession, had ever lasted even half this long."

a. 8,020,000 Americans were unemployed in 1931. In 1939, after the excellent decisions by Franklin Roosevelt, there were 9,480,000 unemployed.
Folsom, "New Deal of Raw Deal," p. 3.

Now....where are the Roosevelt fans who are ready to explain the different results under Harding, as compared to those under Roosevelt?

And, while you are at it....why no mention of Harding by your Democrat stenographers, aka historians.

You are correct of course. Liberalism caused 16 years of depression and 6 years of world war during which 60 million were killed. Capitalism would have prevented the Great Depression. A president cant have a worse record than FDR. That he is often highly rated by historians tells us only that those historians are communists.

Forum List

Back