Room Service - Circa 1967...

Again, you'll need to cite some supporting evidence. Odds are they're getting box lunches in lieu of room service...
So the city puts the homeless up in hotels. Who is checking the homeless to see if they arent using room service? We are talking about very blue cities where they dont give a shit how they spend other peoples money...

So the city puts the homeless up in hotels. Who is checking the homeless to see if they arent using room service? We are talking about very blue cities where they dont give a shit how they spend other peoples money...

Oh, I see, so you don't actually know. You're just pretending you know.

Got it.

Lemme' ask you, Kreskin, which hotels do you think are being used for the program? The Ritz? The Crowne Plaza?

They're using dilapidated, shitty hotels and leased apartment buildings to house them.

I guess you don't travel much because, if you did, you would know that most hotels don't offer room service, and the ones being used to house the homeless definitely do not...

Oh, I see, so you don't actually know. You're just pretending you know.

Got it.

Lemme' ask you, Kreskin, which hotels do you think are being used for the program? The Ritz? The Crowne Plaza?

They're using dilapidated, shitty hotels and leased apartment buildings to house them.

I guess you don't travel much because, if you did, you would know that most hotels don't offer room service, and the ones being used to house the homeless definitely do not...

I must say, that you are really being retarded for not investigating before you open that pie hole of your....

I must say, that you are really being retarded for not investigating before you open that pie hole of your....

Really?

Because if you weren't so fucking retarded you would know that the hotels featured in your link don't even have restaurants (relatively few NYC hotels do), so room service is an impossibility. Only one hotel mentioned, the New Yorker, has restaurants, but the city's no longer doing business with them.

You've been a complete failure at showing that the homeless have been using room service, nor have you been able to show how someone being homeless means they're lazy...

Forum List

Back