Ron Paul's Legislative Achievments

Jroc..

Paul introduced legislation, HR 539, "We the People Act", where he sought to reverse Roe v Wade and, quote, "remove the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court and other federal courts from cases related to the free exercise or establishment of religion; the right of privacy, including any such claim related to any issue of sexual practices, orientation, or reproduction (e.g., abortion); the right to marry without regard to sex or sexual orientation (same-sex marriage)."

I'm convinced that most people who strongly dislike Paul are not nearly as informed about him as they should be.

The fact that this bill never made it to a vote just proves, once again, that it's not Paul who can't get anything accomplished, but that the republican party leadership has no intention of being conservative.

Actually it proves that Paul is merely a grandstander with no ability to do the hard work of lawmaking.

Jroc..

Paul introduced legislation, HR 539, "We the People Act", where he sought to reverse Roe v Wade and, quote, "remove the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court and other federal courts from cases related to the free exercise or establishment of religion; the right of privacy, including any such claim related to any issue of sexual practices, orientation, or reproduction (e.g., abortion); the right to marry without regard to sex or sexual orientation (same-sex marriage)."

I'm convinced that most people who strongly dislike Paul are not nearly as informed about him as they should be.

The fact that this bill never made it to a vote just proves, once again, that it's not Paul who can't get anything accomplished, but that the republican party leadership has no intention of being conservative.

Actually it proves that Paul is merely a grandstander with no ability to do the hard work of lawmaking.

Bohner and Reid thank you for your support.

Jroc..

Is this your new meme: there is no difference between the parties and any perceived difference is merely a conspiracy?
It isn't original. The wookie suiters have been saying it for a while. Too bad conspiracy theory claims another one.

Is this your new meme: there is no difference between the parties and any perceived difference is merely a conspiracy?

It depends on he issues that matter to you. On the issues that matter the most to me, there's no difference between the two major parties. From my perpsective, they're both dominated by warmongering corporatists.

It isn't original. The wookie suiters have been saying it for a while. Too bad conspiracy theory claims another one.

Pull your head out of the sand and wipe your eyes there is no difference between the two party's.

Pull your head out of the sand and wipe your eyes there is no difference between the two party's.

Have they finished measuring your wookie suit yet?

The democrats want to protect you from yourself so they create laws that mandate you do something the republicans want to protect you from those evil people so they create laws that take away your rights as a citizen. Care to show e how one party is different from the other party?

Someone list what Ron Paul has done in Congress for the last 30 years that makes him qualified to be president.
Running your mouth does not make you qualified.
Sponsoring feel good legislation does not make you qualified
Voting does not make you qualified.

What leadership has he shown? Leadership defined not as the ability to run your mouth but to persuade others and get your point across.

This will be a short list.

How about the 18 million dollars he has raised so far??? Considering that comes from 10 times the amount of donors as Rick Perry.

How about the media consensus that Ron Paul is running by far the most organized campain?

How about his unflinching support from the troops?

I could go on and on but really to say that Ron Paul has no leadership is quite silly.
I have pointed out for years that Ron Paul is insane. Totally, completely nutz!

It is a very sad comment on the American Political System that a buffoon like Paul can get elected to minor legislative office and then actually receive votes to run for President. The people who vote for him have to be doing it just to mock American Politics.

The democrats want to protect you from yourself so they create laws that mandate you do something the republicans want to protect you from those evil people so they create laws that take away your rights as a citizen. Care to show e how one party is different from the other party?

So youthink there is no differenc, none, between the parties?

Someone list what Ron Paul has done in Congress for the last 30 years that makes him qualified to be president.
Running your mouth does not make you qualified.
Sponsoring feel good legislation does not make you qualified
Voting does not make you qualified.

What leadership has he shown? Leadership defined not as the ability to run your mouth but to persuade others and get your point across.

This will be a short list.

How about the 18 million dollars he has raised so far??? Considering that comes from 10 times the amount of donors as Rick Perry.

How about the media consensus that Ron Paul is running by far the most organized campain?

I could go on and on but really to say that Ron Paul has no leadership is quite silly.

It is a very sad comment on the American Political System that a buffoon like Paul can get elected to minor legislative office and then actually receive votes to run for President. The people who vote for him have to be doing it just to mock American Politics.

I think anyone who couldn't support Paul and support the current other crop of liberals are fucking insane. And liberals isn't just a one party one trick pony.

It depends on he issues that matter to you. On the issues that matter the most to me, there's no difference between the two major parties. From my perpsective, they're both dominated by warmongering corporatists.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. THE LEADERSHIP OF BOTH PARTIES HAVE BEEN BOUGHT BY CORPORATE DONATED CAMPAIGN FUNDS AND UNDER THE TABLE PAYMENTS TO THE FRIENDS OF CONGRESSMEN.

I chose all caps above for a reason. It was not an accident.

We need to use the death penalty on any and all politicians who accept corporate money.

We need to use the death penalty on any and all corporate executives who try to influence congress with money from any source.

We need to reform our constitution to punish all serious crime with hanging, and then clear out our jails and prisons of the scum that infest them.

We need to reform our trial system to that of a jury of our peers that consists of three judges who are experts on the area of crime that has been committed. Thus embezzlement would be tried before three judges who know accounting. Or murder trials that rely in forensic evidence would be tried before three judges that were forensics trained. That would save us so many billions of dollars annually, yet it has never occurred to anybody to reform the system.

I think anyone who couldn't support Paul and support the current other crop of liberals are fucking insane. And liberals isn't just a one party one trick pony.

Anyone who does support Ron Paul is fucking insane. Who in his right mind would support someone with no achievements beyond running his mouth?
Thirty years in the House and all he's done for his constituents is collect a paycheck.

Last edited:

Anyone who does support Ron Paul is fucking insane. Who in his right mind would support someone with no achievements beyond running his mouth?

I guess no matter who YOU are going to vote for you will be voting for the progressive movement.

I guess no matter who YOU are going to vote for you will be voting for the progressive movement.

Keep telling yourself that as you and the narco-libtards fade into obscurity.
With Paul retiring from the House (with his govt pension no doubt) who will the narcos get as their standard bearer? I dont think RuPaul is in the running.

With Paul retiring from the House (with his govt pension no doubt) who will the narcos get as their standard bearer? I dont think RuPaul is in the running.

You really do think there is a difference between the two party's? If what I said is true you are insane.

Instead of being ridiculous and resorting to comments about wookies to avoid discussing the topic, how about you point out where the parties have been different on issues that are significant to the prosperity of the country?

You really do think there is a difference between the two party's? If what I said is true you are insane.

Fortunately nothing you say on this topic is true.
Down with Ron Paul.
Up with RuPaul

rupaul_pres_sticker.jpg

Gee, Rabbi continues to avoid debate and resort to ad homs. :rolleyes:

A true scholar.

Fortunately nothing you say on this topic is true.
Down with Ron Paul.
Up with RuPaul

rupaul_pres_sticker.jpg

And with you it's anybody but Ron Paul. You never know how progressive you are until you meet a Constitutionalist.

Forum List

Back