Ron Paul's Legislative Achievments

You really do think there is a difference between the two party's? If what I said is true you are insane.

Fortunately nothing you say on this topic is true.
Down with Ron Paul.
Up with RuPaul

rupaul_pres_sticker.jpg

And with you it's anybody but Ron Paul. You never know how progressive you are until you meet a Constitutionalist.

Another fancy by the wookie-suiters: they are the only "constitutionalists."

I honestly get the feeling Paul will win Iowa with 28-30% Polling is done on land lines and Republicans only, and Pauyl is winning or tied on that lone.

I honestly get the feeling Paul will win Iowa with 28-30% Polling is done on land lines and Republicans only, and Pauyl is winning or tied on that lone.

Paul's poll numbers indicate a more precise percentage of people who would be willing to caucus, than his opponents'.

In a regular primary where all you have to do is show up, push a button, and go back home to catch Wheel of Fortune, I'd say all bets were off.

But Paul has the edge in caucus states.

1324710920053.jpg

Globalists just aren't very popular anymore.

Nearly 200 folks showed up for a breakfast fundraiser at the Hilton Hotel in Short Pump at 8 a.m. Governor also Bob McDonnell stopped by the event and adressed the crowd.
Newt Gingrich headlines fundraiser, attends rally in Central Virginia - wtvr

And here we see how the paul-bots are pretty similar to the Left: they'd lie even if the truth would do.

It's a shame that your dull personality restricts you from recognizing an obvious joke.

You must be a blast at parties.

Always neat watching the teammates, Bushbots and Obamabots, team up and attack Ron Paul.

Which gives you a good idea of who's on the teams, it's neocons and liberals vs Ron Paul.

Gee, that's really hard to pick what side to be on..............................

Romney/Gingirch/Bush/Obama/McCain, I have no idea why a small gov't fiscal conservative wouldn't be uber delighted with these "options."

Always neat watching the teammates, Bushbots and Obamabots, team up and attack Ron Paul.

Which gives you a good idea of who's on the teams, it's neocons and liberals vs Ron Paul.

Gee, that's really hard to pick what side to be on..............................

Romney/Gingirch/Bush/Obama/McCain, I have no idea why a small gov't fiscal conservative wouldn't be uber delighted with these "options."

Romney/Gingirch/Bush/Obama/McCain

There is no side in those names they all play for the same team.

Always fun to see the Paul-bots go into attack mode when it is pointed out their candidate has no discernible record of achievment and entertains views that are abhorrent to anyone outside of Jeremiah Wright's church.

It depends on he issues that matter to you. On the issues that matter the most to me, there's no difference between the two major parties. From my perpsective, they're both dominated by warmongering corporatists.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. THE LEADERSHIP OF BOTH PARTIES HAVE BEEN BOUGHT BY CORPORATE DONATED CAMPAIGN FUNDS AND UNDER THE TABLE PAYMENTS TO THE FRIENDS OF CONGRESSMEN.

I chose all caps above for a reason. It was not an accident.

We need to use the death penalty on any and all politicians who accept corporate money.

We need to use the death penalty on any and all corporate executives who try to influence congress with money from any source.

We need to reform our constitution to punish all serious crime with hanging, and then clear out our jails and prisons of the scum that infest them.

We need to reform our trial system to that of a jury of our peers that consists of three judges who are experts on the area of crime that has been committed. Thus embezzlement would be tried before three judges who know accounting. Or murder trials that rely in forensic evidence would be tried before three judges that were forensics trained. That would save us so many billions of dollars annually, yet it has never occurred to anybody to reform the system.

You call Ron Paul crazy in one post then in the next post you talk about killing thousands of people. Thanks for making your case so glaringly obvious.

Always fun to see the Paul-bots go into attack mode when it is pointed out their candidate has no discernible record of achievment and entertains views that are abhorrent to anyone outside of Jeremiah Wright's church.

I'm on your side Rabbi.

Ron Paul writing and proposing legislation isn't good enough. He needs to learn how to forge signatures and rig gov't votes in order to force his stuff to pass.

If others don't vote for his legislation that cuts spending and scales back gov't, it's his fault. That's obvious to anyone with common sense.

When Romney and Gingrich vote to expand gov't and expand spending, it's Paul's fault, since he didn't convince them otherwise.

Conservative icons Romney/Gingrich 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

I'm on your side Rabbi.

Ron Paul writing and proposing legislation isn't good enough. He needs to learn how to forge signatures and rig gov't votes in order to force his stuff to pass.

If others don't vote for his legislation that cuts spending and scales back gov't, it's his fault. That's obvious to anyone with common sense.

When Romney and Gingrich vote to expand gov't and expand spending, it's Paul's fault, since he didn't convince them otherwise.

So forging signatures is the ONLY way to get bills passed?
Why don't you mvoe to Russia. At least your paranoid fantasies will be justified there.

I'm on your side Rabbi.

Why don't you mvoe to Russia. At least your paranoid fantasies will be justified there.

Another good point, I'm the one blaming an individual for something that takes a collection of individuals to achieve.

Certainly not the exact opposite which would be you doing that and the entire premise of this glorious thread.

I'm on your side Rabbi.

Another good point, I'm the one blaming an individual for something that takes a collection of individuals to achieve.

Certainly not the exact opposite which would be you doing that and the entire premise of this glorious thread.

No, the premise of this thread is that Ron Paul is unqualified to be president since he has a 30 year history of poor performance, failing to build consensus for his views, and grandstanding. No one has done anything to defend that piss poor record. All they can do is moan how corrupt the system is.

No, the premise of this thread is that Ron Paul is unqualified to be president since he has a 30 year history of poor performance, failing to build consensus for his views, and grandstanding. No one has done anything to defend that piss poor record. All they can do is moan how corrupt the system is.

My apologies I thought the title of this thread was "Ron Paul's Legislative Achievments"

and that the OP was "Someone list what Ron Paul has done in Congress for the last 30 years that makes him qualified to be president.
Running your mouth does not make you qualified.
Sponsoring feel good legislation does not make you qualified
Voting does not make you qualified.

What leadership has he shown? Leadership defined not as the ability to run your mouth but to persuade others and get your point across.

This will be a short list.

All that would imply that it's one man's fault that something didn't happen, something that hundreds of people have a hand in.

But since that wasn't the thread title, and that wasn't the original post then you're in good shape. My computer screen must just be having a glitch or something.

All in all I agree, it's solely Ron's fault hundreds of people didn't pass legislation he introduced.

Forum List

Back