What beliefs define a 21st Century American leech...err loon...err lemming...err lib?

I think OWS defined them just fine with their gimmie, gimmie attitude.

Why don't you ever start off with "examples"? Not Republican "talking points".

When we say Republicans are the party of "let him die", we can show video of Republicans shouting "let him die".

When we say Republicans are on the side of corporations, we can show video of Republicans apologizing to BP or yelling, "Corporations are people my friend".

When we say, "Republicans held millions of Americans hostage", we can point to a news report by the right wing Christian Science Monitor that says just that and gives facts.

When we say, "Republicans don't like education", we can show where they cut education in state after state to give tax cuts to corporations.

When we say, "Republicans don't believe in science", we can point to court cases, such as the Dover case that was presided over by a Conservative Republican judge.

When we say Republicans don't like certain minorities, we can point to the Texas Republican Party Platform.

But you?

You just say shit without anything to back it up. Don't you see how pathetic that is?

• Banned
Dean your an idiot. Not only can you not tell us who shouted let him die, you don't even know what the political position of the audience member that yelled out. For all we know he was a liberal plant. It certainly isn't my position to let him die. Unless him defines you.

Dean your an idiot. Not only can you not tell us who shouted let him die, you don't even know what the political position of the audience member that yelled out. For all we know he was a liberal plant. It certainly isn't my position to let him die. Unless him defines you.

That'st it? That's your ENTIRE defense for ALL the points I listed?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepQF7G-It0]Crowd Yells Let Him Die - YouTube[/ame]

Look at that again and tell me those were Democrats.

It should be "you're".

When we say Republicans are the party of "let him die", we can show video of Republicans shouting "let him die".

When we say Republicans are on the side of corporations, we can show video of Republicans apologizing to BP or yelling, "Corporations are people my friend".

When we say, "Republicans held millions of Americans hostage", we can point to a news report by the right wing Christian Science Monitor that says just that and gives facts.

When we say, "Republicans don't like education", we can show where they cut education in state after state to give tax cuts to corporations.

When we say, "Republicans don't believe in science", we can point to court cases, such as the Dover case that was presided over by a Conservative Republican judge.

When we say Republicans don't like certain minorities, we can point to the Texas Republican Party Platform.

But you?

You just say shit without anything to back it up. Don't you see how pathetic that is?
You show us proof of your stupidity all the time.

• Banned

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepQF7G-It0]Crowd Yells Let Him Die - YouTube[/ame]

It should be "you're".

They are individuals. Individuals in my party do not define me. Democrats have many scumbags within their party. Do they define you? Democrats were the party of slavery so I guess you hate blacks?

Sit down and shut up idiot.

It should be "you're".

They are individuals. Individuals in my party do not define me. Democrats have many scumbags within their party. Do they define you? Democrats were the party of slavery so I guess you hate blacks?

Sit down and shut up idiot.

Do you see what I'm saying? How can someone as ignorant as you have so much confidence? Do you know anything about the history of the Republican and Democrat Parties? Don't you know the white conservatives fled the Democratic Party in the 1960's and joined the Republican Party because too many blacks. How can you not know that?

But you?

You show us proof of your stupidity all the time.

Just saying something doesn't make it so. You have to "prove" it. Notice you couldn't attack anything said here so you attack me. That means you lose.

When one person yells let him die, the smartest conclusion to rush to is that millions and millions of people agree with that one person who shouted out.

:cuckoo:

When one person yells let him die, the smartest conclusion to rush to is that millions and millions of people agree with that one person who shouted out.

Yea, if it were only one.

Then, the next best conclusion is anyone who disagrees with Obamacare, wants all sick people to die.

Both very intellectually sound assumptions.

Then, the next best conclusion is anyone who disagrees with Obamacare, wants all sick people to die.

Two choices and that's it? Seems kinda limited.

Two choices and that's it? Seems kinda limited.

What other choices does one need?

Anti-Obamacare=pro death penalty for sick people

Sounds like the most rational option, thinking anything else would be downright ridiculous.

Never in american history have sick people been cared for, especially those without insurance so if you don't support Obamacare you're basically pro-genocide.

It certainly isn't my position to let him die.

What is your position?

There are lots of ways to fix our system without lumping everyone into the same high risk pool which is all Obama has done. Now because of your previous existing condition the rest of us will pay a higher premium. Obama wouldn't let ins companies sell across state lines but he has no problem forcing us all into the same program no matter which state we live in.

There are lots of ways to fix our system without lumping everyone into the same high risk pool which is all Obama has done. Now because of your previous existing condition the rest of us will pay a higher premium.

What is your position?

Obama wouldn't let ins companies sell across state lines but he has no problem forcing us all into the same program no matter which state we live in.

Yes, he would. Any insurance company will be able to contract to sell health insurance plans nationwide or in select multiple states.

This might have been a good topic if it did not start out as an insult rather than a desire to understand.

Forum List

Back