Discussion in 'Politics' started by paulitician, Aug 6, 2012.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh9OzjECfaY]Ron Paul on compromise and democracy - YouTube[/ame]
As usual, the Good Doctor is Spot-On. Seriously, he might just be the only Politician worth listening to at this point.
He's spot on, again...
why does he hate the founders?
How ya doing? Was you sick or on vacay or something?
Glad to see you back
It's the progressives of both parties (big Federal Government) who hate the founders.
Let's parse Rep. Paul's comments.
1. We live in a democratic republic;
2. Our form of democracy is not pure, it is a republican form wherein we elected those who make the laws;
3. Our form of government isn't perfect, but the best human beings have been able to create;
4. Radicals will always seek to change our form of government to suit their own purpose;
5. And, radicals will always manipulate a rule of law to justify their ends.
your evidence that ours is "best" for this day and time? i'm not saying it is or isn't. but other than jingoistic nonsense, link?
4 and 5 are nonsensical premises and don't derive from the prior statements.
Reality: (and once again why paul is nonsensical and laughed at)
EVERYONE always seeks to change government to suit their own purposes
and EVERYONE uses law as a means to an end.
not exactly deep thunking there by paul
Your ignorance never ceases...
But what the hell, just for shits and giggles, tell us exactly why you believe Dr Paul hates the founders. This ought to be a hoot.
Please explain how he hates the Founders.
ronnie probably doesn't hate them... just what they created.
actually, not even... he's using weak people suseptible to simplistic messages to advance himself.
Separate names with a comma.