Ron Paul On Compromise & Democracy...

Let's parse Rep. Paul's comments.

1. We live in a democratic republic;

2. Our form of democracy is not pure, it is a republican form wherein we elected those who make the laws;

3. Our form of government isn't perfect, but the best human beings have been able to create;

4. Radicals will always seek to change our form of government to suit their own purpose;

5. And, radicals will always manipulate a rule of law to justify their ends.

Paul is a radical

No, this is radical:

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

ronnie probably doesn't hate them... just what they created.

actually, not even... he's using weak people suseptible to simplistic messages to advance himself.

:lol: Another gem from a loyal Obamabot wingnut. Truly priceless.

you keep spouting silliness like that.

you know, i think, that i supported hillary last time around.

knowing your guy is a twit and a hypocrite isn't an anything-bot.

grow up.

:lol: You're a funny little twit. It's you Bots who are weak people suseptible to simplistic messages. Have a great 'Hope & Change' day, ya twit.

It's amazing so few Americans realize we're not a Democracy. Chalk another one up to our wonderful Public School System i guess.

When has Ron Paul ever compromised?

The point of the video was that he doesn't and that compromise is the same as watering down your ideals. If you had watched the video then you would have known that....

Oh....I see now

That is why he has never passed any significant legislation in twenty years.

I guess voting no on everything is his view of democracy

Exactly. And just a little suggestion, you should probably read posts and watch posted videos before making your predictable sarcastic snotty replies. Might help. Give it a shot. :)

Only Politician even worth paying attention to at this point. When he speaks, i listen. When the others speak, i tune out and would rather watch paint dry.

The point of the video was that he doesn't and that compromise is the same as watering down your ideals. If you had watched the video then you would have known that....

Oh....I see now

That is why he has never passed any significant legislation in twenty years.

I guess voting no on everything is his view of democracy

It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.

Exactly. And just a little suggestion, you should probably read posts and watch posted videos before making your predictable sarcastic snotty replies. Might help. Give it a shot. :)

Compromise Is what makes democracy work

That is why Paul is a failure as a legislator

Wow, right over your head. You're a lost cause. Seriously, try actually watching the video.

Compromise Is what makes democracy work

That is why Paul is a failure as a legislator

This isn't a democracy.

Don't bother. That Obamabot stopped reading posts a long time ago. He just immediately chimes in with stale predictable snotty replies. He didn't watch the video. He doesn't understand that we're not a Democracy. And unfortunately, he's far too gone to even bother trying to explain it to him. So save your energy, and move on.

It's amazing so few Americans realize we're not a Democracy. Chalk another one up to our wonderful Public School System i guess.

Representative Republics are a form of Democracy. Why do you Paulbots like to wag your finger and get all school-marmy about this point all the time? Maybe there are some dummies out there who don't know the differences between our system and a pure Democracy, but you guys show a very elementary level understanding of government systems when you claim that we're "not a Democracy."

We just happen to have a form of government that's based Democracy, is all. Sort of like how Protestantism and Catholicism are both rooted in Christianity. This is also why I turn off to PaulBots eventually. You get so caught-up in the semantics, and so into the "ha ha, I proved you don't know ANYTHING" that you miss the point on EVERYTHING.

Representative Republics are a form of Democracy. Why do you Paulbots like to wag your finger and get all school-marmy about this point all the time? Maybe there are some dummies out there who don't know the differences between our system and a pure Democracy, but you guys show a very elementary level understanding of government systems when you claim that we're "not a Democracy."

We just happen to have a form of government that's based Democracy, is all. Sort of like how Protestantism and Catholicism are both rooted in Christianity. This is also why I turn off to PaulBots eventually. You get so caught-up in the semantics, and so into the "ha ha, I proved you don't know ANYTHING" that you miss the point on EVERYTHING.

So what's your point? What do you disagree with pertaining to what Dr. Paul said?

Forum List

Back