Ron Paul On CNN's State Of The Union - Sunday January 29th...

Let me guess what he said....

Iran has the right to nuclear power since Israel (cough, the jews) have the bomb.

China should take care of Asia for us.

Russia can take care of Central Asia and Europe for us.

We don't care about Africa, the pirates and thugs can have it.

We need to quit worrying about drugs from Latin America.

American troops redeployed home will help our economy by buying American inside our border.

The US military doesn't ensure free trade and flow of goods, it does more harm that good around the world.....but I do support the troops.

Iran has the right to nuclear power since Israel (cough, the jews) have the bomb.

American troops redeployed home will help our economy by buying American inside our border.

The US military doesn't ensure free trade and flow of goods, it does more harm that good around the world.....but I do support the troops.

Maybe you should watch and see what he said? Just a suggestion anyway.

Romney is a clone of Obama. Are you supporting him just because he has an "R" by his name? :confused:

Please start a new thread and explain to us why we should vote for Romney.

Frankly, one fails to see the point.

Unless of course Paul admits to being wrong about ‘states’ rights,’ that the states are subject to Federal legislation and rulings by Federal courts.

If Paul were man enough to admit he’s wrong about preemption doctrine, among many, many other issues dealing with the Constitution and public policy, I’d gladly watch.

Not even close. You gonna' remain uninformed? As long as you support Romney, you'll be uninformed. Or just asleep.

Romney is a clone of Obama. Are you supporting him just because he has an "R" by his name? :confused:

Maybe you should be the one starting a new thread since you brought up Romney. Simp.

Yeah, Ron Paul pushing the same crap hes' pushed for 30 years and can't get anyone to buy. Not a single bill passed in the House that he introduced. He is the Ralph Nader of the Right, except Nader actually did something. And Paul is from the left.

Maybe you should be the one starting a new thread since you brought up Romney. Simp.

Yeah, Ron Paul pushing the same crap hes' pushed for 30 years and can't get anyone to buy. Not a single bill passed in the House that he introduced. He is the Ralph Nader of the Right, except Nader actually did something. And Paul is from the left.
After two failed presidents, Bush and Obama, Ron Paul has more support now than he's ever had. WHo does the Military support? Ron Paul.

What does your guy Gov. James Richard "Dick" Perry say? Oh yeah, he dropped out from lack of support. :lol:

Ron Paul will be there until the nominating convention. Deal with it.

That was awful. I had to turn it off after 5 minutes or die of boredom. Remind me why anyone in the GOP should care about this senile leftist?

After two failed presidents, Bush and Obama, Ron Paul has more support now than he's ever had. WHo does the Military support? Ron Paul.

What does your guy Gov. James Richard "Dick" Perry say? Oh yeah, he dropped out from lack of support. :lol:

Ron Paul will be there until the nominating convention. Deal with it.

Ron Paul has doubled his support from 1% to 2%. That puts him about on par with Pete McCloskey. "The Military" does not support anyone, dodo. We see what kind of military support Paul got in the SC primary.
Why is it you can't support Paul without bringing in other candidates?

Unless of course Paul admits to being wrong about ‘states’ rights,’ that the states are subject to Federal legislation and rulings by Federal courts.

If Paul were man enough to admit he’s wrong about preemption doctrine, among many, many other issues dealing with the Constitution and public policy, I’d gladly watch.

Being new here I'm not sure if I should step on your tail, but isn't there a bit of cognitive dissonance in touting the Bill of Rights in your signature and avatar while dissing the 10th Amendment in your statement?

You know things have gotten weird when a Libertarian is viewed as "leftist."

Paul might be rather extreme on many things, but at least he discusses actual policy more than rhetoric.

Being new here I'm not sure if I should step on your tail, but isn't there a bit of cognitive dissonance in touting the Bill of Rights in your signature and avatar while dissing the 10th Amendment in your statement?

Welcome aboard....and you have been repped.

Forum List

Back