Ron Paul On CNN's State Of The Union - Sunday January 29th...

That was awful. I had to turn it off after 5 minutes or die of boredom. Remind me why anyone in the GOP should care about this senile leftist?

Ron Paul is not a Leftist. You are though. You support Mitt Romney, therefore you're the Leftist.

His name is Ron Paul, he is a conservative so you prolly have not heard of him. We currently have an election based on Obama, Mitt and Newt, all progressives. I think you like one of the Progressives that is running, Newt I think it is, yeah, he’s the guy that supported near every policy Obama did... Grats on that btw.

Let me guess what he said....

Iran has the right to nuclear power since Israel (cough, the jews) have the bomb.

China should take care of Asia for us.

Russia can take care of Central Asia and Europe for us.

We don't care about Africa, the pirates and thugs can have it.

We need to quit worrying about drugs from Latin America.

American troops redeployed home will help our economy by buying American inside our border.

The US military doesn't ensure free trade and flow of goods, it does more harm that good around the world.....but I do support the troops.

Your masters handle you well little grasshopper.

his name is ron paul, he is a conservative so you prolly have not heard of him. We currently have an election based on obama, mitt and newt, all progressives. i think you like one of the progressives that is running, newt i think it is, yeah, he’s the guy that supported near every policy obama did... Grats on that btw.

dead on target.

Frankly, one fails to see the point.

Unless of course Paul admits to being wrong about ‘states’ rights,’ that the states are subject to Federal legislation and rulings by Federal courts.

If Paul were man enough to admit he’s wrong about preemption doctrine, among many, many other issues dealing with the Constitution and public policy, I’d gladly watch.

Being new here I'm not sure if I should step on your tail, but isn't there a bit of cognitive dissonance in touting the Bill of Rights in your signature and avatar while dissing the 10th Amendment in your statement?

Welcome aboard....and you have been repped.

What he said.

We must defeat democrat big government..........

For republican big government. :oops:

:wtf:

You know things have gotten weird when a Libertarian is viewed as "leftist."

Paul might be rather extreme on many things, but at least he discusses actual policy more than rhetoric.
And that is why he is largely ignored, because he doesn't participate in the Jerry Springer type of bitch fest Romney and Newt are engaged in and the Idiotic American Idol worshiping public consider a "debate".
Obama's SOTU address was on par with the GOP debates, all talk rhetoric and BS instead of real issues with real solutions.
Obama is a fucking liar just like the others before him, and the POS congress, who is supposed to be the voice of the American peoples.

Nothing will change unless the American people truly put in the effort into understanding how and why they are enslaved, and the reasons things are so fucked up....Because we have been dumbed down.
Ron Paul has more knowledge of the issues, the reasons why and the drastic solutions needed to right the decades of wrongs, in his little finger then the other"candidates" have combined.

That was awful. I had to turn it off after 5 minutes or die of boredom. Remind me why anyone in the GOP should care about this senile leftist?

Ron Paul is not a Leftist. You are though. You support Mitt Romney, therefore you're the Leftist.

You dont know who I support. So shut your face.
Wants to legalize drugs? Blames the US for 9/11? Sure sounds left to me.

You dont know who I support. So shut your face.
Wants to legalize drugs? Blames the US for 9/11? Sure sounds left to me.

Legalizing marijuana would eliminate 75% of the money the Mexican cartels make, empty our prisons of non-violent, otherwise law-abiding citizens and give our farmers, manufacturers and pharmaceutical companies a much-needed boost. It would also generate enough taxes to save Social Security and other 'safety-net' programs.

The CIA blamed 9/11 on 'blowback', not Ron Paul. He just happens to think they're right. We've been fucking over the Arabs for oil since 1953 and they're tired of our shit. If I was them, I'd be tired of it, too.

Based on the evidence Ron Paul is no "senile leftist". Far from it, in fact. He's a thorn in his opponents' side, on account of the fact that his popularity is rooted in his message; not how many corporate/political wheels he can grease and the galas he throws. He's a breath of fresh air who isn't afraid to dispute some of his party's traditions i.e - he's opposed to selling America down the river, and doesn't want to perpetuate fruitless foreign allegiances that have only given headaches to previous administrations. He wants the best for his nation. He wants to put America first. I wish him the best of luck in his campaign for the presidency.

Based on the evidence Ron Paul is no "senile leftist". Far from it, in fact. He's a thorn in his opponents' side, on account of the fact that his popularity is rooted in his message; not how many corporate/political wheels he can grease and the galas he throws. He's a breath of fresh air who isn't afraid to dispute some of his party's traditions i.e - he's opposed to selling America down the river, and doesn't want to perpetuate fruitless foreign allegiances that have only given headaches to previous administrations. He wants the best for his nation. He wants to put America first. I wish him the best of luck in his campaign for the presidency.

He actually is largely ignored by everyone in the GOP.

Forum List

Back