Ron Paul: I don't accept the theory of evolution

You mean a christian man doesn't believe in the THEORY of evolution?

:eek:

You two are flaming retards. Just sayin'.

You don't believe a scientific theory. You either accept or reject a scientific theory on evidence. And virtually 100% of the scientists in the world accept the theory of evolution as the only explanation tendered that fits the evidence.

Paul is a politician with a high school or less understanding of science. With that fact in mind, I would reject voting for him for any office. In this day and age, there is no excuse for that kind of ignorance.

Virtually 100% of the scientists in the world opposed it when Darwin first published it, what's your point?

The point is that we've progressed since Darwin's time, but too many conservatives have missed the bus. :lol:

You don't believe a scientific theory. You either accept or reject a scientific theory on evidence. And virtually 100% of the scientists in the world accept the theory of evolution as the only explanation tendered that fits the evidence.

Paul is a politician with a high school or less understanding of science. With that fact in mind, I would reject voting for him for any office. In this day and age, there is no excuse for that kind of ignorance.

Virtually 100% of the scientists in the world opposed it when Darwin first published it, what's your point?

The point is that we've progressed since Darwin's time, but too many conservatives have missed the bus. :lol:

In order for that to be his point he would have to be about 10 times as smart as you think he is. Trust me, he isn't that smart.

Only idiots don't believe in Evolution.

Or maybe this is Paul's way of telling us he's still a lower primate.

:)

Ron Paul: I don't accept the theory of evolution - CBS News
Republicans call into question the integrity of science and scientists trying to hamstring their children and leave them unprepared for any meaningful future in a modern technological world. Many even say there is no connection between science and technology. It's bad enough what they do to the country, but if they want to ruin their children, fine, just don't drag us down with you.

leave them unprepared for any meaningful future in a modern technological world
this sentence is a little hyped, you dont have to believe in evolution to have a "meaningful future in a modern world" you may find it tough to get hired in the archeology field but other than that.

if they want to teach their kids that, thats their business, tho I think teaching all viewpoints better

Science is not a viewpoint. Science states that if you step off a 100 story building, you will accelerate until you hit the ground. Your point of view will not change the velocity with which you impact 1 mm per second.

You mean a christian man doesn't believe in the THEORY of evolution?

:eek:

You two are flaming retards. Just sayin'.

Good God! Are you truly that ignorant of scientific history?:lol:

Ron Paul: I don't accept the theory of evolution - CBS News
Republicans call into question the integrity of science and scientists trying to hamstring their children and leave them unprepared for any meaningful future in a modern technological world. Many even say there is no connection between science and technology. It's bad enough what they do to the country, but if they want to ruin their children, fine, just don't drag us down with you.

leave them unprepared for any meaningful future in a modern technological world
this sentence is a little hyped, you dont have to believe in evolution to have a "meaningful future in a modern world" you may find it tough to get hired in the archeology field but other than that.

if they want to teach their kids that, thats their business, tho I think teaching all viewpoints better

Science is not a viewpoint. Science states that if you step off a 100 story building, you will accelerate until you hit the ground. Your point of view will not change the velocity with which you impact 1 mm per second.

Science does not say that, a misguided faith in cause and effect says that. What science says is that if you step off a hundred story building that, absent any devices to counter gravity you will, more likely than not, impact the ground approximately 2.5 seconds later.

Good God! Are you truly that ignorant of scientific history?:lol:

Feel free to prove me wrong.

When Darwin first published his theory was widely accepted by Christians, and panned by the scientific community.

Forum List

Back