Ron Paul announces third Presidenital run

You mean third presidential loserville!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEHhH96T5MI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Ron Paul admits he would not have ordered the bin Laden kill[/ame]

Ron Paul would not have ordered Seal Team 6 to get Bin Laden.

He wants us to go back to the Clinton method of treating terrorism as a law enforcement problem.

WHAT AN IDIOT!

I would never vote for Ron Paul! He's a complete MORON!

Does Ron Paul's unpopular bin Laden stance make him 'unelectable'? - The Week

As Ron Paul just stated that he would not have authorized the Bin Laden raid but would have called up Pakistan and asked them to do it....all you can say is his campaign is:

train-wreck.jpg

Last edited:
Does Ron Paul's unpopular bin Laden stance make him 'unelectable'? - The Week

As Ron Paul just stated that he would not have authorized the Bin Laden raid but would have called up Pakistan and asked them to do it....all you can say is his campaign is:

train-wreck.jpg

And as Obama expands Afghanistan lies about ending Iraq and starts 2 new wars your support flourishes...

Tell me why anyone should care what you have to say again? Where is that picture of Obama with the Nobel Peace prize again RW, maybe you can frame it over tens of thousands of dead civilians in the countries Obama is bombing the shit out of.

Seeking Republican nomination.

Why?

This guy has ZERO chance of

(1) Getting the nomination
(2) Winning the election

Reminds me of Ralph "Corvair" Nader.

Where the hell is J.C. Watts? He needs to seek the nomination. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

he's stupid , he could do more in the senate then he could as president . and his latest attack on old people will not settle well ,

he is a repig Nader , good for him .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LZyHoAPL3M&feature=related]YouTube - Ron Paul on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Part 1[/ame]

I see you are another "conservative" talker instead of a conservative walker. You are what is wrong with conservatism. Amazing that the whole tea party emerged out of Paul's shadow, yet all the "me too" folks still berate him.

You don't see too well then son.

I agree with him - pretty much across the board.

But the fucking GOP won't give him the nomination.

Some idiot like "Newt" will get it.

The GOP needs to wake the fuck up, or we're going to have Obama around for four more years.

Ok so first, I'm happy RP is running because I will vote for him and I KNOW he will do much better this time.

I think Ron Paul atm at least has the best chance of winning the GOP nod because of who he is up against in the Republican party.

I think Ron Paul would give Obama a run for him billion dollar campaign.

If you don't vote for someone you agree with because they have slightly less chance of winning than if you voted for someone you don't really agree with but still has no real good chance of winning that's on you.

I’m not going to tell anyone to vote for Ron Paul.

Oh yeah, here is a video that shows a clear difference between Ron Paul today and his popularity VS no one even knowing who he was back in 2008. Indecision 2012 - Good Luck Motherf@*kers Edition - Blather for Elephants - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 05/09/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

He got what - 6% last time he ran?
You seriously think if, and that's a huge word - IF - he gets the nomination, he's going to get 51% of America to elect him?
Would you please pass to me whatever it is you are toking?

His age will weigh heavily on his electiblity

*Snaps fingers* Damn, I was hoping for many people out there it was his positions and voting record that would matter... I wonder how many won't vote for him just because he's white too...

*Snaps finger*, we are talking about the real world right? Age is a major factor....he will be 76 in the election year.
Yes, positions matter, but yes.....age does matter, also. :eusa_whistle:

Why?

(2) Winning the election

Where the hell is J.C. Watts? He needs to seek the nomination. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

he's stupid , he could do more in the senate then he could as president . and his latest attack on old people will not settle well ,

Dr. Ron Paul is not stupid....not stupid at all

You don't see too well then son.

I agree with him - pretty much across the board.

But the fucking GOP won't give him the nomination.

Some idiot like "Newt" will get it.

The GOP needs to wake the fuck up, or we're going to have Obama around for four more years.

Ok so first, I'm happy RP is running because I will vote for him and I KNOW he will do much better this time.

I think Ron Paul atm at least has the best chance of winning the GOP nod because of who he is up against in the Republican party.

I think Ron Paul would give Obama a run for him billion dollar campaign.

If you don't vote for someone you agree with because they have slightly less chance of winning than if you voted for someone you don't really agree with but still has no real good chance of winning that's on you.

I’m not going to tell anyone to vote for Ron Paul.

Oh yeah, here is a video that shows a clear difference between Ron Paul today and his popularity VS no one even knowing who he was back in 2008. Indecision 2012 - Good Luck Motherf@*kers Edition - Blather for Elephants - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 05/09/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

He got what - 6% last time he ran?
You seriously think if, and that's a huge word - IF - he gets the nomination, he's going to get 51% of America to elect him?
Would you please pass to me whatever it is you are toking?

Do you remember how bad McCain was doing or Huck for that matter until the media said HELLO!

Nm, I'm not getting into it with you... Vote Obama because he will win ok? That way you can for sure be voting for a winner lol.

Why?

(2) Winning the election

how many time did Nader run ? how many time did Larosh run ? how many times will dumb ass paul run before he gets the idea ?

If the voters have any sense at all they will vote for RON PAUL. If he is not elected it's just proof that we are a nation of complete idiots. After all look at who won last time.

Why?

(2) Winning the election

I never said he was. In fact, I admire the guy - and I like his voting record and what he stands for.

Unfortunately - the GOP will never give him the nomination.

how many time did Nader run ? how many time did Larosh run ? how many times will dumb ass paul run before he gets the idea ?

Choose your words better. Because the word stupid resembles you more than it does Ron Paul.

lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.
tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless
Stupid | Define Stupid at Dictionary.com

I never said he was. In fact, I admire the guy - and I like his voting record and what he stands for.

Unfortunately - the GOP will never give him the nomination.

The DNC and the GOP don't elect presidents... The people do. When you don't vote in what you believe in and you don't support politicians that share your values you end up where we are today. Don't dump you're defeatist attitude on me or us and blame the GOP when it has always been your choice.

If you don't think RP has a chance yet you like him but don't vote for him/support him then I'm sorry to tell you it's not the GOP's fault, it's yours.

Forum List

Back