Ron Paul announces third Presidenital run

Dr. Ron Paul is not stupid....not stupid at all

how many time did Nader run ? how many time did Larosh run ? how many times will dumb ass paul run before he gets the idea ?

Choose your words better. Because the word stupid resembles you more than it does Ron Paul.

lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.
tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless
Stupid | Define Stupid at Dictionary.com

really , how much money have I spent running for an office I can't get ?

your list shows you are really a ass hole .

pauls a putts . but he's the repig problem .
" you on the other hand ? LOL chose your words carefully "just who do you think you think you are ?

Dr. Ron Paul is not stupid....not stupid at all

how many time did Nader run ? how many time did Larosh run ? how many times will dumb ass paul run before he gets the idea ?

Choose your words better. Because the word stupid resembles you more than it does Ron Paul.

characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.

isn't the definition of crazy is when you keep trying the same thing expecting a different result ?
now why the hell should anyone electric a crazy person ?

isn't the definition of crazy is when you keep trying the same thing expecting a different result ?

Nixon lost his first run.

You show me where you even said crazy.....and that would be a wrong word to use for Ron Paul.

Try a word like "determined", that would be closer than the adjectives your trying to lay on him.

Does Ron Paul's unpopular bin Laden stance make him 'unelectable'? - The Week

As Ron Paul just stated that he would not have authorized the Bin Laden raid but would have called up Pakistan and asked them to do it....all you can say is his campaign is:

train-wreck.jpg

And as Obama expands Afghanistan lies about ending Iraq and starts 2 new wars your support flourishes...

Tell me why anyone should care what you have to say again? Where is that picture of Obama with the Nobel Peace prize again RW, maybe you can frame it over tens of thousands of dead civilians in the countries Obama is bombing the shit out of.

Ron Paul like the attention

As in his other feeble attempts, he will not break double digit support and will not win any delegates.

His laughable foreign policy positions will bring him ridicule from his own party

I am not so sure about that. In the primaries its about getting the base excited. The Conservative base is rapidly becoming the Tea Party. He is a favorite of the tea party. Unlike last time he has great name recognition. Did you see the debates last year, RP was treated like Johnson. Few questions and was mostly ignored. This one he was treated as a contender, getting as many questions as Pawlenty!

Winning the generals is another story. I don't think he can with the independents.

Seeking Republican nomination.

Why?

This guy has ZERO chance of

(1) Getting the nomination
(2) Winning the election

Reminds me of Ralph "Corvair" Nader.

Where the hell is J.C. Watts? He needs to seek the nomination. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

Yeah I know - but seriously? The guy doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell...

Why bother....

Do you think that only those with a chance of winning should run?

And how would we determine who has a chance? perhaps a primary race within each political party?:eusa_whistle:

when bill clinton ran for president in 1992, he didn't have a chance at the nomination... much less the presidency.

Herman Cain will play that role in this years GOP Primary! :clap2:

First of all, nobody really knows who has a shot at winning the nomination at this point. Remember when it was Hillary? Remember when Bill never had a chance?

I like Ron Paul-even if he doesn't win, him running will hopefully generate more awareness.

PS-EVERY politician wants attention. If they don't-they literally wouldn't be one.

To Dr. Ron Pauls credit he says what he believes, but what would he do if elected? Would he eliminate Social Security, Medicare and Medicade? Would he remove our troops from Korea, Western Europe and all other foreign nations and bring them home? Would he close the VA and it's hospitals? Sell the National Parks or return them to the seveal states? Refuse to raise the debt ceiling? Close the FDA, EPA, FBI, ATF, NIH, in fact all alphabete agencies and departments but for national defense: DOD, NSA & CIA?

Not likely. It's all rhetoric. I'm sure he believes what he says. I'm also sure he knows there is little or nothing he can do about the size and scope of the Federal Government. I'm also sure the American People would not allow such a radical policy to gain traction and be implemented.

You mean third presidential loserville!

Ron Paul would not have ordered Seal Team 6 to get Bin Laden.

He wants us to go back to the Clinton method of treating terrorism as a law enforcement problem.

WHAT AN IDIOT!

I would never vote for Ron Paul! He's a complete MORON!

“Whether it’s organized crime, narcotics trafficking, terrorism, or any other area of criminal activity, the increasing sophistication and power of criminal syndicates calls for a response from those who are pledged to uphold the law and protect society from the hardened criminal. And this is the work of INTERPOL.”
Ronald Reagan 1985

"Another important measure we have developed in our overall strategy is applying the rule of law to terrorists. Terrorists are criminals. They commit criminal actions like murder, kidnapping, and arson, and countries have laws to punish criminals. So a major element of our strategy has been to delegitimize terrorists, to get society to see them for what they are -- criminals -- and to use democracy's most potent tool, the rule of law against them."
L. Paul Bremer III, Ambassador at Large for Counter-Terrorism 1987

"Now, much needs to be done by all of us in the community of civilized nations. We must act against the criminal menace of terrorism with the full weight of the law, both domestic and international. We will act to indict, apprehend, and prosecute those who commit the kind of atrocities the world has witnessed in recent weeks. We can act together as free peoples who wish not to see our citizens kidnapped or shot or blown out of the skies -- just as we acted together to rid the seas of piracy at the turn of the last century. And incidentally, those of you who are legal scholars will note the law's description of pirates: "hostis humanis'' -- the enemies of all mankind. There can be no place on Earth left where it is safe for these monsters to rest or train or practice their cruel and deadly skills. We must act together, or unilaterally if necessary, to ensure that terrorists have no sanctuary anywhere."

Ronald Reagan 1985

Damn them idiots that want to treat terrorists like criminals

Last edited:
Ron Paul like the attention. As in his other feeble attempts, he will not break double digit support and will not win any delegates.His laughable foreign policy positions will bring him ridicule from his own party

He is so fucking stupid. GD Libertarians always concerned about the Constitution, the Law, due process and justice.

He is not going to be elected. He must change - he must learn to be as corrupt as the rest of the son-of-bitches.

NOT.

We want Dr Paul to remain exactly as he is - Principles now, Principles forever. If he does not get elected , so be it. But we must not sacrifice principles under any set of circumstances.

Last edited:

really , how much money have I spent running for an office I can't get ?

your list shows you are really a ass hole .

pauls a putts . but he's the repig problem .
" you on the other hand ? LOL chose your words carefully "just who do you think you think you are ?

Dude, does your teacher know you are on the internet during class time? Evidently not......or she would correct your 3rd grade spelling.

I love to electric crazy people. Moron.

Why is it that when anyone steps outside of the accepted norm - they are to be marginalized and mocked?
Let me spoil your milk here - WHAT WE ARE AND HAVE BEEN DOING FOR TWENTY YEARS IS NOT WORKING
When you get down to it kids...the past three Presidents have not really been any different after you wash away the rhetoric and spin cycle. They just have different methods to arrive to basically the same thing - supporting a corrupt system that hasn't the slightest concern for future consequences.
Obama ran on "hope and change...but his administration has been neither. He has categorically done the opposite of what he campaigned on - supporters are just to swooned to notice.
We need change, the more dramatic the better. Maybe someone like this is just what we need.
I will say iy again - what he have been doing for 20 years - is not working!

Ron Paul like the attention. As in his other feeble attempts, he will not break double digit support and will not win any delegates.His laughable foreign policy positions will bring him ridicule from his own party

He is so fucking stupid. GD Libertarians always concerned about the Constitution, the Law, due process and justice.

He is not going to be elected. He must change - he must learn to be as corrupt as the rest of the son-of-bitches.

NOT.

We want Dr Paul to remain exactly as he is - Principles now, Principles forever. If he does not get elected , so be it. But we must not sacrifice principles under any set of circumstances.

I am sure that you and the other 5% of the electorate are thrilled

We will HAVE Obama if Ron Paul gets the candidacy!

:cuckoo:

Yes, it's better we get someone in there that can beat Obama but still Govern just like him...

You mean like Romney?

Mitt, Huck, McCain, Palin would have all run the country much like Obama... The 1 thing I doubt is that any of them would have proven to be as war hungry as Obama. Now that Obama found killing people makes *some* of his base swoon over him even more than they already did he seems to be moving more heavily in that direction. 2012 is coming and simple fact is Obama has "I gave the OK to kill OBL" to run off of.

Obama will be very selective on what he talks about and to whom during this debate. He can’t openly brag about the stimulus or bail outs, about the old wars he expanded or new wars he started… Tax credits and Bush tax cuts, homeland security and torture… Illegal immigration will destroy him if it becomes an issue in 2012.

Forum List

Back