Ron DeSantis’ academic restrictions show he hopes to change history by censoring it

DeSanist is a HItler wannabe and a very dangerous individual.

1676041250944.jpeg

Totally false, and an insult to the actual victims of Nazism.
Nazism didnt die when hitler blew his brains out. The tenets of naazism are present in desantis. Using the power of the state to stifle dissent,stamping on freedoms,burning books.
Its all about grooming the kids to be low information drones.

Whether he is a genuine ful blown nazi I dont know. He may just be a shrewd politician stirring up culture wars because they work for him.

Nazism didnt die when hitler blew his brains out. The tenets of naazism are present in desantis. Using the power of the state to stifle dissent,stamping on freedoms,burning books.

Whether he is a genuine ful blown nazi I dont know. He may just be a shrewd politician stirring up culture wars because they work for him.

Not even close. You are a deluded fucktard.

You are the extremist loon. All your opinions need to be filtered through that prism.
You are happy to restrict the freedoms of others as long as your own are not affected. Typical right winger.

What freedoms?

The left doesn't have the freedom of only their view being part of public education.

What freedoms?

The left doesn't have the freedom of only their view being part of public education.
Freedom to read books containing a diversity of views.
Freedom to read about history.
You get the picture.
You hate that. You just want people to learn your view of the world.
Like hitler did.

Freedom to read books containing a diversity of views.
Freedom to read about history.
You get the picture.
You hate that. You just want people to learn your view of the world.
Like hitler did.

How about books critical of CRT and the whole trans craze?

You aren't against censorship, you are only against restricting books of YOUR viewpoints.

Obvious hack is obvious.

How about books critical of CRT and the whole trans craze?

You aren't against censorship, you are only against restricting books of YOUR viewpoints.

Obvious hack is obvious.
Those books should be studied if they have any educational value.
But you are not talking about that. The books you are talking about are as follows.

CRT embaresses white folks because it shines a light on a dark period in our history.
and
Why God says trans people are wrong and will burn in hell

I dont think that they have any relevance to modern students. Only a racist fuckwit would read them.

Those books should be studied if they have any educational value.
But you are not talking about that. The books you are talking about are as follows.

CRT embaresses white folks because it shines a light on a dark period in our history.
and
Why God says trans people are wrong and will burn in hell

I dont think that they have any relevance to modern students. Only a racist fuckwit would read them.

Figured you would prove my point.

You're so full of shit.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back