Romney’s Palin Problem: Where’s Her Convention Invite?

So as I said, she doesnt need a personal invite. So your entire thread is complete nonsense. Not that I was expecting it to be otherwise.

You're right
It is also possible to assist with convention activities as an official volunteer.
She could offer to make the sandwiches...

Really? Make the sandwiches?

I thought the bimbo could better serve the GOP by going with a pinup calendar showing her gutting a moose.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Im fairly certain Romney doesnt control who can come and who cant.

Can I attend the convention?

While tickets will not be available for purchase and quantities are limited, there are several ways an individual can attend convention activities.

To attend the convention in an official capacity, individuals should explore the process of becoming a delegate or alternate delegate from their state of residence.

It is also possible to assist with convention activities as an official volunteer. The Tampa Bay Host Committee is currently recruiting some 7,500 volunteers who will perform key duties during convention week. For information about becoming a volunteer, visit the Tampa Bay Host Committee website at Welcome to Tampa Bay: Home of the 2012 Republican National Convention » Get Involved. Please note that Tampa Bay Host Committee volunteers will not be assigned to work in the Tampa Bay Times Forum or the Tampa Convention Center.

Those not able to attend in person can access the convention online at 2012 Republican National Convention | Tampa Bay, Florida - August 27 - 30, 2012 | GOPConvention2012.com. The convention website promises to be the next best thing to a seat inside the Tampa Bay Times Forum. We will strive to create a virtual “convention without walls,” which will provide an intimate look at convention proceedings and activities during the week of August 27th.

Can I work at the convention as a volunteer?

The Tampa Bay Host Committee is currently recruiting some 7,500 volunteers who will play crucial roles during the week of the convention. If you are interested in volunteering, please visit the host committee website at Welcome to Tampa Bay: Home of the 2012 Republican National Convention » Get Involved. It is important to note that lodging, transportation and other expenses will be the responsibility of the volunteer, and Tampa Bay Host Committee volunteers will not be assigned to work in the Tampa Bay Times Forum or the Tampa Convention Center.

Frequently Asked Questions | 2012 Republican National Convention | Tampa Bay, Florida - August 27 - 30, 2012 | GOPConvention2012.com

My father in law would work the republican presidential delegation in Iowa. He wired the stage and the building for them to use. My wife met Ronald Reagan when he went through Iowa every year, she is a liberal and she liked Ronald.

Liberals back then for the most part weren't the progressive communists they are today though. Different times, back when the democrat party wasn't so embarrassing and destructive to the constitution and individual liberties.

I was terribly disappointed when Trump and Palin announced they weren't going to run for the nomination. The GOP race had been an absolute hoot up until then, and those two really would have been icing on the cake. It was boring after that.

So here's hoping that the convention is chock full of this goofy cast of characters: Palin, Bachmann, Paul, Cain, Newt, Santorum. I know there's no chance that Trump or Norquist will have a shot, but I can dream, can't I?

One more circus before November, that's all I'm asking.

So far, it doesn't look like Sarah will be at the convention, let alone speaking.

Bad move by the Governor. Placate the TEA party.

Why would having Sarah speak placate the Tea party? Especially when much of the Tea Party supported him in the primary.

The TEA party is a cancer and it's better to mitigate the disaster as best you can instead of hoping it would go away. Just throw them a bone every now and then and hope they don't become the loose canon.

Regardless, it won't surprise me if Palin has her “One Nation” tour bus parked near the convention. How could she avoid the publicity?

Bad move by the Governor. Placate the TEA party.

Why would having Sarah speak placate the Tea party? Especially when much of the Tea Party supported him in the primary.

The TEA party is a cancer and it's better to mitigate the disaster as best you can instead of hoping it would go away. Just throw them a bone every now and then and hope they don't become the loose canon.

Only a complete perverted society would think that limiting government, not spending more than you have, and being respectful is a cancer on society.

So as I said, she doesnt need a personal invite. So your entire thread is complete nonsense. Not that I was expecting it to be otherwise.

Lackie needs to rant... the facts be damned, there's some faux outrage to be had!

Lack is, of course, completely delusional... and will run away now that its stupid is on display.

It's over...Obama is a shoo in now!

Yep, all the Palinites will definitely stay home - hurt that Sawah didn't get a personal, gold edged, hand engraved invite, delivered on horseback, to the RNC.... and it was all Romney's fault. It' not the Republican National Convention... it's the Romney National Convention.

Or...

Are some people on the left completely losing touch with reality? Did they ever have a fingertip on reality?

Questions, questions, questions.

Forum List

Back