Romney's niece is going big for the Trumpster!

Romney's niece? Oh shit! Bring out the red carpet. Someone I've never heard of who is related to the last Republican candidate to lose supports Trump. Alert the media!

Romney's niece? Oh shit! Bring out the red carpet. Someone I've never heard of who is related to the last Republican candidate to lose supports Trump. Alert the media!

Hey.....why don't you go fuck yourself.......or better yet go lick Hillary's ****.

ha ha that's funny! The OP I mean.

I'm gonna drop my pants and fire off a rocket in the front yard in the morning as a salute...

OOPS Shoot....no...I posted in the wrong thread. LMAO. I find the Romney thing funny. :redface:

I know, right? Can Eisenhower's grandson's music teacher's next door neighbor be far behind....

LOL Be nice! Pogo You have to admit there is some irony there.

I'm gonna drop my pants and fire off a rocket in the front yard in the morning as a salute...

You do that, I would too if I had to look at democrat women all day..jesus they are ugly!

Eh - not really, they're two different people.
Somehow some wags on this site don't seem to get that. Perfect example -- that fake outrage last week over the father of the Orlando shooter -- not the shooter but his father ---- attending a Clinton rally. Somehow the distinctions of different individual people sails over their heads.

I don't get it.

Dafuck's this got to do with "Romney's niece"?

:dunno:

You're very naïve if you think USMB posters are going to watch an hour and a half video. Even if it were more than just an empty stage.

She was the very first person

Yuh huh. How do I know that?
And why is she introducing an empty stage? Is this a Clint Eastwood event?

Well it's not for you, now move along.

Somehow some wags on this site don't seem to get that. Perfect example -- that fake outrage last week over the father of the Orlando shooter -- not the shooter but his father ---- attending a Clinton rally. Somehow the distinctions of different individual people sails over their heads.

I don't get it.

Well if you knew about his father, you'd see his craziness was partly from home!

Dafuck's this got to do with "Romney's niece"?

:dunno:

You're very naïve if you think USMB posters are going to watch an hour and a half video. Even if it were more than just an empty stage.

She was the very first person

Yuh huh. How do I know that?
And why is she introducing an empty stage? Is this a Clint Eastwood event?

Well it's not for you, now move along.

Dude, I watched that video for half an hour (OK I didn't watch half an hour but I kept skipping ahead) and nothing happened. Some girl with no name, some ball-head guy with no name, and then .... nothing. Empty stage. People milling around with no place to go.

You know the old saying.... "Fool me for a half hour.... shame on... shame on ... y-you..... you fool me for an hour and a half, you cain't git fooled again!"

I don't get it.

I don't get a lot of things now days...it's all crazy.

Forum List

Back