Romney's new "Etch-a-sketch" moment. Obamacare.

I stand partially corrected. I just replayed it and Greggory said "You said you would " recend healthcare on day one....." Romney's response was " I'll replace it"

22 minutes into the interview.

The message sounds the same to me.

I stand partially corrected. I just replayed it and Greggory said "You said you would " recend healthcare on day one....." Romney's response was " I'll replace it"

22 minutes into the interview.

The message sounds the same to me.

It sure does.

The left needs to stay with the narrative.

They can't let reality get in the way.

On Meet the Press, David Gregory asked Romney about elements of ObamaCare that were both popular and he was seeking to repeal. Suprisingly (Well not really), Romney said he wasn't going to repeal them.

Really?

He also dropped the word "repeal" for the interview.

No he didn't. He CLEARLY said repeal and replace.

show us.

No.

You bastards can sit in your little circle jerk and enjoy watching each other get all red faced.

Nobody is buying this line.

On Meet the Press, David Gregory asked Romney about elements of ObamaCare that were both popular and he was seeking to repeal. Suprisingly (Well not really), Romney said he wasn't going to repeal them.

Really?

Recently, Mitt Romney restated a number of positions those of us who’ve been paying attention have known about for some time in an interview with NBC’s Meet the Press, as the Associated Press reports. He noted that his health reform plan would, like PPACA, seek to “make sure that those with pre-existing conditions can get coverage,” and that he agreed that young adults should be allowed to remain covered under their parents’ health insurance policies. He also said that “we’re not going to have high-income people pay less of the tax burden than they pay today,” i.e., his tax reform will aim to maintain the current progressivity of the federal personal income tax.
Romney’s Meet the Press Remarks on Health Reform and Taxes - By Reihan Salam - The Agenda - National Review Online

You know..on second thought..I thought I heard him say it..really low. But I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Really?

Actually..you are right..but it was in hushed tones..and tossed off quickly.

So your whole OP is crap.

Thanks.

1340966466730.cached.jpg

Really?

You know..on second thought..I thought I heard him say it..really low. But I could be wrong.

I don't think any politician can repeat verbatim everything they've ever said. It should be pretty clear what his intentions are with regard to ocare.

Many of us admit there are good parts to it that should be included in any replacement bill. The goal after all was supposed to be to make it more affordable for all not to force it upon people at any cost.

Thanks.

Naw.

Be honest..I'm not sure whether or not he said it or not.

I'll have to watch again.

But it would be impossible to repeal and replace.

Once gone..that's it.

It's gone. So are all the provisions.

They will not put anything else into place.

And how exactly am I supposed to transfer my hard drive to a link?

I don't lie. He said it. He also did say he would keep many parts of it but that doesn't mean he won't repeal and replace. With a willing congress ocare is gone. Deal with it.
Until you prove it, it isn't valid.

And you do lie, so don't try to claim innocence by lying even more.

He doesn't lie.

Sometimes he gets things wrong. And admits it.

I do too.

Thanks.

Naw.

Once gone..that's it.

He didn't need to say it. Greggory said it for him in the preface of the question. As for your fears they won't replace it, well it's just that....your fear and opinion. Nothing more

:eusa_angel:HaHa. You lefties really make me laugh. You hear these accusations against your nitwit leader and then you try and use them to protect him. I use to believe that many of you were just BRAINWASHED but its getting more and more like your BRAINDEAD. Keep up the losing work.

The whole issue of pre-exisitng conditions and the issue with getting dropped (something I have never agreed with) could and should be dealt with separately.

They never got individual attention......I thank morons like George Bush for that.

Now, they just get lumped together.

If Hillary had taken this approach, she would have been successful. There are some things the market has to eat.

The whole issue of pre-exisitng conditions and the issue with getting dropped (something I have never agreed with) could and should be dealt with separately.

They never got individual attention......I thank morons like George Bush for that.

If Hillary had taken this approach, she would have been successful. There are some things the market has to eat.

Me thinks Hillary will be running for president in 2016...

Thanks.

Naw.

Once gone..that's it.

He didn't need to say it. Greggory said it for him in the preface of the question. As for your fears they won't replace it, well it's just that....your fear and opinion. Nothing more

Actually..I just looked at it again..and was about to post he didn't say it.

David Gregory asked him about it..and he said something like "obviously, we are not getting rid of all of it".

Really?

That's not what he's been saying up until this point.

If Obamacare gets repealed..congress will never be able to pass that sort of legislation.

:eusa_angel:HaHa. You lefties really make me laugh. You hear these accusations against your nitwit leader and then you try and use them to protect him. I use to believe that many of you were just BRAINWASHED but its getting more and more like your BRAINDEAD. Keep up the losing work.

Did you know that drinking too much Moonshine kills brain cells from the extreme endorphin release all at once. Might want to take a break and debate sober for a while.

Naw.

Once gone..that's it.

Actually..I just looked at it again..and was about to post he didn't say it.

David Gregory asked him about it..and he said something like "obviously, we are not getting rid of all of it".

Really?

That's not what he's been saying up until this point.

He has always said there were good parts in it that should be included in its replacement. If you're not hearing it maybe you should........

Change the channel dupe lol

Really?

Recently, Mitt Romney restated a number of positions those of us who’ve been paying attention have known about for some time in an interview with NBC’s Meet the Press, as the Associated Press reports. He noted that his health reform plan would, like PPACA, seek to “make sure that those with pre-existing conditions can get coverage,” and that he agreed that young adults should be allowed to remain covered under their parents’ health insurance policies. He also said that “we’re not going to have high-income people pay less of the tax burden than they pay today,” i.e., his tax reform will aim to maintain the current progressivity of the federal personal income tax.
Romney’s Meet the Press Remarks on Health Reform and Taxes - By Reihan Salam - The Agenda - National Review Online

I'm curious if you've gone back and noted all the LIES and propaganda Obama has spewed since running last election cycle? An Etch - A - Sketch be damned~ Your little liberal coined phrases are paramount to a kindergarten squabble and tiresome. This President has presided over the worst economic recovery since the Great Depression. The true jobless rate is just over 21% when those who have NO HOPE have given up is factored in. You have a President who has usurped the US Constitution through executive orders from ILLEGAL immigration to appointments. A man who uses Exec Priv to cover up the death and scandal of Fast-N-furious. A man who paid back his political bene-factors using taxpayer money in the FAILED form of Solyndra and you're worried about Mitt Romney wanting to show his taxes and keep some parts of health care reform? LMAO! Pathetic, telling.. and sincerely disengenous.. but then again, I expect nothing less from the party of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a CAUGHT liar..

Video: Debbie Wasserman Schultz lies to Fox News | WashingtonExaminer.com

Poor Debbie.. ever hear of taped conversations you moron?

PS- Your teeth need brushing.

Forum List

Back