Romney's new "Etch-a-sketch" moment. Obamacare.

Why don't you idiots try reading the original source instead of someone's spin on it, or instead of copying and pasting retarded pictures made by other people and parroting shit other people tell you to?

Show you have a brain.

GREGORY: Well, let me ask you about a couple of specific areas. On healthcare, you say that you would rescind the president’s healthcare plan on day one. Does that mean that you’re prepared to say to Americans, young adults and those with pre-existing conditions, that they would no longer be guaranteed healthcare?

MR. ROMNEY: Well, of course not. I say we're going to replace Obamacare. And I'm replacing it with my own plan. And, you know, even in Massachusetts where I was governor, our plan there deals with pre-existing conditions and with young people. Everybody…

September 9: Mitt Romney, Ann Romney, Julian Castro, Peggy Noonan, E.J. Dionne, Bill Bennett, Chuck Todd - Meet the Press - Transcripts | NBC News

His message has not changed. He wants to repeal ObamaCare. That does not mean he wants people with pre-existing conditions to be without healthcare.

That's the problem with the left's illogic. You believe ObamaCare is the ONLY solution. "Gosh! Romney wants to repeal ObamaCare and that means he does not want people with pre-existing conditions to have insurance!"

So when he says HIS plan will cover people with pre-existing conditions you think he is changing his tune.

You just can't get more stupid than to think that way. Seriously.

Obamcare isn't the only "solution". In fact, it will only make things much worse because it is based on multiple false premises.

Last edited:
On Meet the Press, David Gregory asked Romney about elements of ObamaCare that were both popular and he was seeking to repeal. Suprisingly (Well not really), Romney said he wasn't going to repeal them.

Really?

He also dropped the word "repeal" for the interview.

No he didn't. He CLEARLY said repeal and replace.

New estimates for the middle-class who wanted it:

Nearly 6 million Americans -- most of them in the middle class -- will face a tax penalty for not carrying medical coverage once President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law is fully in place, congressional budget analysts said Wednesday.

The new estimate amounts to an inconvenient fact for the administration, a reminder of what critics see as broken promises.

The numbers from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office are significantly higher than a previous projection by the same office in 2010, shortly after the law passed.

Read more: Tax penalty to hit nearly 6M uninsured people, under ObamaCare | Fox News

Color me shocked.

I mean Hell. None of the Dem Clowns bothered to read that clusterfuck. They just pushed it through and the hell with what it costs.

The "Historic Moment" is beginning to look like the biggest dog in history.

No he didn't. He CLEARLY said repeal and replace.

New estimates for the middle-class who wanted it:

Nearly 6 million Americans -- most of them in the middle class -- will face a tax penalty for not carrying medical coverage once President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law is fully in place, congressional budget analysts said Wednesday.

The new estimate amounts to an inconvenient fact for the administration, a reminder of what critics see as broken promises.

The numbers from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office are significantly higher than a previous projection by the same office in 2010, shortly after the law passed.

Read more: Tax penalty to hit nearly 6M uninsured people, under ObamaCare | Fox News

Color me shocked.

I mean Hell. None of the Dem Clowns bothered to read that clusterfuck. They just pushed it through and the hell with what it costs.

The "Historic Moment" is beginning to look like the biggest dog in history.

Except that it isn't.

Forum List

Back