Romney's new "Etch-a-sketch" moment. Obamacare.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
On Meet the Press, David Gregory asked Romney about elements of ObamaCare that were both popular and he was seeking to repeal. Suprisingly (Well not really), Romney said he wasn't going to repeal them.

Really?

Recently, Mitt Romney restated a number of positions those of us who’ve been paying attention have known about for some time in an interview with NBC’s Meet the Press, as the Associated Press reports. He noted that his health reform plan would, like PPACA, seek to “make sure that those with pre-existing conditions can get coverage,” and that he agreed that young adults should be allowed to remain covered under their parents’ health insurance policies. He also said that “we’re not going to have high-income people pay less of the tax burden than they pay today,” i.e., his tax reform will aim to maintain the current progressivity of the federal personal income tax.
Romney’s Meet the Press Remarks on Health Reform and Taxes - By Reihan Salam - The Agenda - National Review Online

He also dropped the word "repeal" for the interview.

Romney's a pathological liar. He'll tell different people what they want to hear, and then spin on a dime. He has no core convictions.

539048_345718538850948_768504973_n1.jpg

Heh.

The problem for Romney is that he embraced the far right wing of the present GOP, and now realizes that the ideologies that represents will not sell to the independents and moderates. So he is trying to somehow appeal to them, without antagonizing the wingnuts. Not possible, of course, without contradicting himself.

The Romney-Ryan Brand is not about accurate estimates, statements, or policy prescriptions about nearly anything. See how their personal, zero-moral-compass, personal families and characters fits Defense Department procurements.

In the link, by 2007 of the Bush-Cheney version, Pentagon Procurements were at 40% above first estimates!

http://www.gao.gov/assets/120/119874.pdf

Rep. Ryan was famously on ABC Sunday Morning This Week, noting that no cuts in loopholes in the tax code: Would be announced by them. That would be worked out with Congress. Instead there would be a "framework" of first estimates disucssed in the election. That is the centerpiece of their plan!

Anyone sees how it works. Government Accounting Office has suggested that the nation would be better off, not going there!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(GAO maybe recommend hundreds of office waste baskets for Venice Beachwalk in California. Many could then go there(?)!)

On Meet the Press, David Gregory asked Romney about elements of ObamaCare that were both popular and he was seeking to repeal. Suprisingly (Well not really), Romney said he wasn't going to repeal them.

Really?

Recently, Mitt Romney restated a number of positions those of us who’ve been paying attention have known about for some time in an interview with NBC’s Meet the Press, as the Associated Press reports. He noted that his health reform plan would, like PPACA, seek to “make sure that those with pre-existing conditions can get coverage,” and that he agreed that young adults should be allowed to remain covered under their parents’ health insurance policies. He also said that “we’re not going to have high-income people pay less of the tax burden than they pay today,” i.e., his tax reform will aim to maintain the current progressivity of the federal personal income tax.
Romney’s Meet the Press Remarks on Health Reform and Taxes - By Reihan Salam - The Agenda - National Review Online

No he didn't. He CLEARLY said repeal and replace.

Really?

show us.

Really?

show us.

And how exactly am I supposed to transfer my hard drive to a link?

I don't lie. He said it. He also did say he would keep many parts of it but that doesn't mean he won't repeal and replace. With a willing congress ocare is gone. Deal with it.

show us.

And how exactly am I supposed to transfer my hard drive to a link?

I don't lie. He said it. He also did say he would keep many parts of it but that doesn't mean he won't repeal and replace. With a willing congress ocare is gone. Deal with it.
Until you prove it, it isn't valid.

And you do lie, so don't try to claim innocence by lying even more.

Forum List

Back