Romney's income was $21.7 million in 2010 and $20.9 million last year

Good for him! Capital gains are less because the person TAKES A RISK INVESTING! Romney could of lost that much. It shows that he is a smart investor.

Unfortunately most people are jealous and think Romney is out of touch with the "so called
average person"
. I want somebody smart like Romney as President!

Mitt Romney releases tax returns - The Washington Post

-
founding fathers would be quivering in their graves....they believed money earned from working was much more valuable than money earned from risk taking!

AND WHY do you think money earned from risk taking should be subsidized by our government with a lower tax rate for it than the man working for a living?????

I think an electrical lineman takes more risks than some guy sitting in an office.

Jesus. Mitt only made a lousy 20.9 mil last year??

The slacker.

If he's elected POTUS he can use his money to fly around the world on AF1. LOL.

so us tax payers should be penalized for working with higher tax rates and subsidize the risk of the risk taker with lower taxes???

why? why should we subsidize their risk?

Good for him! Capital gains are less because the person TAKES A RISK INVESTING! Romney could of lost that much. It shows that he is a smart investor.

Unfortunately most people are jealous and think Romney is out of touch with the "so called
average person"

-

That's the kind of guy who should be President, a self made man who loves and appreciates the best things this country has to offer

so us tax payers should be penalized for working with higher tax rates and subsidize the risk of the risk taker with lower taxes???

why? why should we subsidize their risk?

How many times can you possibly tax the same money?????????????

Romney pays 15% and thinks his rate (and the rest of his rich pals paying 15%)

is too high.

His tax plan will let him pay less. Who here wants to pay more, so Mitt Romney can pay less?

Anyone? Can I get ONE volunteer?

Warren-Buffett.jpeg

I will!

founding fathers would be quivering in their graves....they believed money earned from working was much more valuable than money earned from risk taking!

Do you make this shit up yourself, or does someone do it for you?

Our revolution would not have been possible without venture loans from the French and the Dutch.

Make the United States the most desirable location for new business investment through a bold series of tax cuts, including: Eliminating the capital gains tax to make American entrepreneurs more competitive against those in other countries

Jobs and the Economy | Newt Gingrich 2012

dfd9h0.jpg

We need to make these rich bastards like Mitt pay NO TAXES!!!!

But no envy for Clinton making 70, 80 million? Man, y'all are transparent.
did he make his money through working or through risk taking where he was subsidized/ taxed less for it, than you and me?

I personally do not believe that we should subsidize the risk taker's risk, with a lower tax rate than the person who labors for their money earned.

Romney tied his dog to the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip. He did the same thing to the American worker when he looted American companies and shipped their jobs overseas.

Obama has created 22 months of private sector job growth.

I will be voting for Obama.

LOL! It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

How old are you? About 8?

Insulting gets you absolutely ZERO credit. Try reading things before you make statements like the one you made.

In an LBO, there is usually a ratio of 90% debt to 10% equity. Because of this high debt/equity ratio, the bonds usually are not investment grade and are referred to as junk bonds. Leveraged buyouts have had a notorious history, especially in the 1980s when several prominent buyouts led to the eventual bankruptcy of the acquired companies. This was mainly due to the fact that the leverage ratio was nearly 100% and the interest payments were so large that the company's operating cash flows were unable to meet the obligation.

One of the largest LBOs on record was the acquisition of HCA Inc. in 2006 by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. (KKR), Bain & Co., and Merrill Lynch. The three companies paid around $33 billion for the acquisition.

It can be considered ironic that a company's success (in the form of assets on the balance sheet) can be used against it as collateral by a hostile company that acquires it. For this reason, some regard LBOs as an especially ruthless, predatory tactic.

average person"

-

AND WHY do you think money earned from risk taking should be subsidized by our government with a lower tax rate for it than the man working for a living?????

Because the man working for a living has a much more limited positive effect on the economy and risks little or nothing while doing it while the person risking his/her property has a profound positive effect on the economy while genuinely risking losing the principle of the investment???? If you don't increase the odds of making a profit, fewer people will be willing to take the risk meaning there will be much fewer jobs for those who are working for a living?

Just my theory about it, but an informed one as I worked for a living all my life AND also take a risk investing some of the money I saved. You raise the taxes on that which I risk, and I won't be risking it.

But no envy for Clinton making 70, 80 million? Man, y'all are transparent.
did he make his money through working or through risk taking where he was subsidized/ taxed less for it, than you and me?

I personally do not believe that we should subsidize the risk taker's risk, with a lower tax rate than the person who labors for their money earned.

What a stupid thing to say!! How is Capital gains "Subsidized" .

STOP LISTENING TO PROGRESSIVES!! !THEY BLEW A $1.3 TRILLION HOLE IN THE BUDGET!!!

average person"

-

Because the man working for a living has a much more limited positive effect on the economy and risks little or nothing while doing it while the person risking his/her property has a profound positive effect on the economy while genuinely risking losing the principle of the investment???? If you don't increase the odds of making a profit, fewer people will be willing to take the risk meaning there will be much fewer jobs for those who are working for a living?

Just my theory about it, but an informed one as I worked for a living all my life AND also take a risk investing some of the money I saved. You raise the taxes on that which I risk, and I won't be risking it.

Those that deal in leverage buy outs (LBO) risk very little at all, fact.
You are mixing up leverager buy out with venture capital.
Venture Capital Firm is an investment company that invests its shareholders' money in startups and other risky but potentially very profitable ventures.

Forum List

Back