Romney's Bain Lie

Yep, If he decided to pick Palin after looking at Mitt's returns, that says a lot.

I think he was looking for a game changer... and he cound one. Just not one he expected.

Although to be fair to Romney, I suspect there might have been other reasons.

The top one being, McCain didn't like Romney on a personal level and still doesn't.

There was also the issue where McCain couldn't answer a reporters question on how many houses he owned, because he held the paper on houses where relatives were living. So the last thing he needed was a guy who owned four mansions in four different states.

But we don't know for sure, because Romney won't show us what's in his tax returns.

Yet strangely enough the Mittens lived in his son's unfinished basement to establish residency in Massachusetts. And at the same time apparantly filed his tax returns as living in Utah. I guess honesty takes a back seat or maybe gets tied to the roof of his car when Willard wants something.

sounds like a rich douche gaming the system

I don't understand this at all...how does knowing how to drive qualify you to vote?

Being who you say you are is what qualifies one to vote.

What about knowing how to get a book out of the library, or being a regular customer of Starbucks, or being an Amex owner........??????

None of those demonstrate that you are the person on the registration roles.

having a voters registration card is what qualifies one to vote ...

Yet strangely enough the Mittens lived in his son's unfinished basement to establish residency in Massachusetts. And at the same time apparantly filed his tax returns as living in Utah. I guess honesty takes a back seat or maybe gets tied to the roof of his car when Willard wants something.

The real reason Willard wont release his taxes is when it is shown he paid no or very little taxes, the secret will be out, rich people dont pay taxes.

Many dont, or pay very little, comparatively speaking, and it will put at risk the lie righTy believes about who pays the taxes.

If we just didnt have to appease so many ignorant rightwingers who are wrong about, wait for it

E V E R Y T H I N G

I don't understand this at all...how does knowing how to drive qualify you to vote?

Being who you say you are is what qualifies one to vote.

What about knowing how to get a book out of the library, or being a regular customer of Starbucks, or being an Amex owner........??????

None of those demonstrate that you are the person on the registration roles.

having a voters registration card is what qualifies one to vote ...

Really? What does the Constitution have to say about it?

mitt is putting a lot of stock in thinking people won't care where his millions upon millions are stashed.

If a liberal presidential candidate (god knows we have never had one, but it would be nice) from the Democratic party were running and refusing to show 10 yrs of tax returns

the world would end, righty would literally spontaneously combust with excitement

not to mention the MSM would absolutely crucify him...unlike when a vile and filthy pile of human excrement like
Willard does

mitt is putting a lot of stock in thinking people won't care where his millions upon millions are stashed.

If a liberal presidential candidate (god knows we have never had one, but it would be nice) from the Democratic party were running and refusing to show 10 yrs of tax returns

the world would end, righty would literally spontaneously combust with excitement

not to mention the MSM would absolutely crucify him...unlike when a vile and filthy pile of human excrement like
Willard does

That the best you got?

Any proof you?

Didnt think so.

Willard does

That the best you got?

Any proof you?

Didnt think so.

Hey, relax, we know...we know you hate, with a passion, that our country is run by a Black man and that you must take orders from him, we get it

Willard does

That the best you got?

Any proof you?

Didnt think so.

Hey, relax, we know...we know you hate, with a passion, that our country is run by a Black man and that you must take orders from him, we get it

Alas.....you found me out.

Darn. Thought I had you fooled.

Willard Romney made his fortune destroying american jobs, companies and pensions.

and you baggers are so vile, you worship him for it

Do you have PRROF that the information is wrong, or are you just blowing smoke out of Limbaugh's ass again as usual?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5700167-post2293.html

There is no "information," just Bainther® conspiracy bullshit.

translation: this Uncensored neocon asshole who is still bitter about 2008 DIDN'T EVEN READ THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE LINKS. That way he confirms his assertions via willful ignorance.

This is the voting base for Romney...angry, stupid people who cannot get past their own personal bias and prejudices to see that the very people they are supporting literally wipes their feet on them. Uncensored2008 and his fellow neocon/teabagger parrots literally wanted DNA samples from Obama...and when their Drudge talking point was factually disproven by legal reputable sources, they just refuse to accept it.

As a drunken neocon/teabagger's screen name statement says, "you can't fix stupid"...so it's pointless to debate with the insipid stubborness as Uncensored demonstrates here. I leave him to rant and blather alone.

Willard does

That the best you got?

Any proof you?

Didnt think so.

True, YOU don't think....because if you did you would readily remember the 2008 campaign of slander and sleaze from the GOP's minions regarding Obama....hell, you STILL have the media giving credence to such hogwash as Obama having "sealed" college records and the like. Clowns like Donald Trump regurgitate the birther BS, and THAT'S given several days of coverage.

Get real, man.

translation: this Uncensored neocon asshole who is still bitter about 2008 DIDN'T EVEN READ THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE LINKS. That way he confirms his assertions via willful ignorance.

Well, SOMEBODY didn't, hack.

{Those familiar with Romney's discussions with his Bain partners said the contacts included several meetings in Boston, the company's home base, but were limited to matters that did not affect the firm's investments or other management decisions}

From your own link, hack.

This is the voting base for Romney...angry, stupid people who cannot get past their own personal bias and prejudices to see that the very people they are supporting literally wipes their feet on them.

And the Obama base? Lying fucks that would make Joseph Goebbels hang his head in shame?

Uncensored2008 and his fellow neocon/teabagger parrots literally wanted DNA samples from Obama...and when their Drudge talking point was factually disproven by legal reputable sources, they just refuse to accept it.

You mean, we dispute the bullshit demagoguery you morons post from ThinkProgress and KOS.

As a drunken neocon/teabagger's screen name statement says, "you can't fix stupid"...so it's pointless to debate with the insipid stubborness as Uncensored demonstrates here. I leave him to rant and blather alone.

The problem with you Obamabots is that you shamelessly lie. You're demagogues without a hint of integrity.

Willard does

That the best you got?

Any proof you?

Didnt think so.

Nigga PUUULLLEEEEZZZ!!!!! Do you really think you deserve anyone's best?

You might be good for a last call two six packs and a fifth of tequilla judgement call from a lounge lizzard two bit whore. Then perhaps that would be more than you deserve.

"someone's best"....:lol: :lol: You gyz crack me up... :clap2:

Forum List

Back