Romney World v Real World

What "added benefits" am I getting for no cost due to the ACA, genius? What are you even talking about?

If there are no benefits, why pass the ACA in the first place?

What "added benefits" am I getting for no cost due to the ACA, genius? What are you even talking about? Don't know, do you? You haven't even a clue.

Let me walk you through this slowly you ignorant jackass. You claim that the ACA won't cost you any money, fine. But why do you support the ACA in the first place? There must be some tangible benefit you get from it. Unless you just like making government bigger and more controlling for the fun of it.

Pile of shit....you don't pay more in taxes than me.

As for Romney's taxes....are you claiming Democraps haven't lowered their tax rates too with the same legal loopholes????

Obamination is a liar if he claims he doesn't write off stuff to lower his tax rate, a fucking liar....like you.

Romney and Ryan actually will get rid of many of those loopholes to bring in more tax revenue to prevent raising taxes on middle class people.

I'm not arguing with you anymore you hypocritical, whiney, jealous loser pile of shit.

INCOME tax is different than the Capital Gains tax, dumbass.

Capital gains tax is a part of the federal income tax. The only thing that makes it "different" than ordinary income tax is that the people whose incomes are predominatly in the form of capital gains have successfully lobbied Congress to get their particular form of income taxed at a lower rate. Now they are trying to avoid paying taxes on it altogether.

If Romney works as a CEO or as POTUS, his income tax rate won't be 1%....you lying sack of shit.
If will if his capital gains income is about 30 times his income as President and capital gains are taxed at zero.
Now run along welfare shit.
I don't get a welfare check, never had. I'm almost certain I pay more taxes than you do though.

If there are no benefits, why pass the ACA in the first place?

What "added benefits" am I getting for no cost due to the ACA, genius? What are you even talking about? Don't know, do you? You haven't even a clue.

Let me walk you through this slowly you ignorant jackass. You claim that the ACA won't cost you any money, fine. But why do you support the ACA in the first place? There must be some tangible benefit you get from it. Unless you just like making government bigger and more controlling for the fun of it.

? I assumed you already knew. After all - YOU wrote:

"Why do you deserve added benefits for no cost?"

You brought up these "added benefits" in the first place - I'm assuming you weren't just talking completely out your asshole, right?

Last edited:

What added benefits are you talking about?

Then as I suspected you just support legislation for the sake of making government bigger. If there is no benefit, and increased taxes are needed to fund it, then what is the point. Someone has to pay for it, but since you dont have to, you dont care.

This proves the point of many posters exactly. Since you dont have a financial stake in the ACA it can cost as much as it needs to, but since YOU dont have to pay for it, who cares? Let someone else pay for it!! Everything is free!!! yay!!!

67% of the LIBERAL leeches believe and want gubmint to pay more for them..
Liberalism = WELFARE AMERICA
Enough with the gimme group of Leftist bums..

Vote Romney/Ryan for a better America.. not a welfare America.

Majority in U.S. Still Say Government Doing Too Much

Why would I vote for people who insist I pay no taxes when I in fact pay a higher rate than they do?

Obviously, if you pay taxes, you are not in the group that pays no taxes. Is that too difficult for you to comprehend?

Then as I suspected you just support legislation for the sake of making government bigger. If there is no benefit, and increased taxes are needed to fund it, then what is the point. Someone has to pay for it, but since you dont have to, you dont care.

This proves the point of many posters exactly. Since you dont have a financial stake in the ACA it can cost as much as it needs to, but since YOU dont have to pay for it, who cares? Let someone else pay for it!! Everything is free!!! yay!!!

What "added benefits" at "no cost" are you talking about?

67% of the LIBERAL leeches believe and want gubmint to pay more for them..
Liberalism = WELFARE AMERICA
Enough with the gimme group of Leftist bums..

Vote Romney/Ryan for a better America.. not a welfare America.

Majority in U.S. Still Say Government Doing Too Much

Why would I vote for people who insist I pay no taxes when I in fact pay a higher rate than they do?

Obviously, if you pay taxes, you are not in the group that pays no taxes. Is that too difficult for you to comprehend?

I vote Democrat. So according to Romney I must not pay any taxes.

What alternative reality? Mitt's rate is 15.4% this past tax year. Paul Ryan says Mitt's rate should be 1%. My wife and I will pay 17.6% in total federal taxes this year.

So fuck Mitt Romney.
So what your sayiing is you effective income tax rate is less than 10%

CLEARLY, THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS SAYING, YOU TOTAL AND COMPLETE INCOMPETENT.

Are you saying that you didn't include social security and medicare taxes, in your total federal taxes paid? Try answering a question directly and quit playing games.

Well, this old blue collar liberal has cracked six figures for the last 3 of 4 years. Now, I am upper middle income by most reasonable scales, yet by Romney's figures, middle income $200K to $250K, I am one of the working poor.

And the people that I see that clean our buildings, working 40 hours to 60 hours a week at minimum wages, are, according to Romney, leachs. Because they are not in the 53% that make enough to pay federal income taxes.

The real parasites in this nation are those that make hundreds of millions for themselves shipping manufacturing jobs overseas, putting their fellow Americans out of work. Then telling them that they are leachs. Romney's hoof in mouth disease has just about eliminated his chances of being President.

The greedy job killers like Romney fail to understand the great benefit that the working poor provide to this nation - CHEAP LABOR.

On the contrary, Romney understands well the benefits of cheap labor. He intends to create far more of it in this nation if elected.

Obama is already doing that. Workers lose jobs paying good wages, and pick up jobs that pay lousy wages, and Obama considers that a success.

What i am talking about, is you, personally, since you arent paying for the ACA are you seeing any added benefits? You are the one who brought the ACA up.

Pile of shit....you don't pay more in taxes than me.

As for Romney's taxes....are you claiming Democraps haven't lowered their tax rates too with the same legal loopholes????

Obamination is a liar if he claims he doesn't write off stuff to lower his tax rate, a fucking liar....like you.

Romney and Ryan actually will get rid of many of those loopholes to bring in more tax revenue to prevent raising taxes on middle class people.

I'm not arguing with you anymore you hypocritical, whiney, jealous loser pile of shit.

INCOME tax is different than the Capital Gains tax, dumbass.

Capital gains tax is a part of the federal income tax. The only thing that makes it "different" than ordinary income tax is that the people whose incomes are predominatly in the form of capital gains have successfully lobbied Congress to get their particular form of income taxed at a lower rate. Now they are trying to avoid paying taxes on it altogether.

If will if his capital gains income is about 30 times his income as President and capital gains are taxed at zero.
Now run along welfare shit.
I don't get a welfare check, never had. I'm almost certain I pay more taxes than you do though.

Dumbfuck doesn't seem to realize that Captial Gains is an added tax. The orginal money was already taxed. Anyone using Captial Gains is being taxed twice.

I'd like to know where he figures Romney is going to pay 1% on anything.

If he thinks the ACA isn't going to cost anyone more money then he really is an idiot.

The only winners in ACA are those that didn't have coverage. Others will be paying higher premiums to cover their costs. Jesus Ooppy is dumb.

What i am talking about, is you, personally, since you arent paying for the ACA are you seeing any added benefits? You are the one who brought the ACA up.

You said I was receiving added benefits at "no cost". What added benefits were you talking about?

Dumbfuck doesn't seem to realize that Captial Gains is an added tax. The orginal money was already taxed. Anyone using Captial Gains is being taxed twice.

No it isn't shit for brains, capital gains tax is only levied on your GAINS. You'd think that would be obvious by the word GAINS but I guess you really are that fucking retarded. The principal is not taxed again. My fuck you are stupid.

You said I was receiving added benefits at "no cost". What added benefits were you talking about?

Since you support the ACA, it must benefit you somehow, even if it makes you feel good about helping other people. Again, how does it benefit you?

Since you support the ACA, it must benefit you somehow, even if it makes you feel good about helping other people. Again, how does it benefit you?

I'm asking you. What are the "added benefits" at "no cost" that you were referring to when you said I would be getting "added benefits" at "no cost"?

Such a selfish little twit. Its all "gimme gimme gimme"

I'm selfish because my taxes don't go up under the ACA.

Yeah you make aa lot of sense.

Yes, because you are expecting something for nothing. Why do you deserve added benefits for no cost? Are you better than everyone else who has to pay for stuff? Why should other people have to pay for your good luck?

What "added benefits" for "no cost" will I receive under the ACA?

Yes, because you are expecting something for nothing. Why do you deserve added benefits for no cost? Are you better than everyone else who has to pay for stuff? Why should other people have to pay for your good luck?

Thats what I am asking you, either stop dodging the question, or stop being too stupid to understand it.

Thats what I am asking you, either stop dodging the question, or stop being too stupid to understand it.

No, you stated as fact that I would receive added benefits at no cost.

See

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/247795-romney-world-v-real-world-3.html#post6011024

So what added benefits were you talking about?

Such a selfish little twit. Its all "gimme gimme gimme"

What added benefits are you referring to?

Forum List

Back