Romney World v Real World

In Romney World, I pay no taxes, want to live off government handouts, and Romney successfully managed the Olympics all on his own.

In the Real World, my earnings are taxed at a higher rate than Mitt Romney's and he needed 1.5 billion dollars in taxpayer money to make the Olympics successful and if he becomes President he'll raise my taxes even more and lower his own to 1%.

So fuck yourself Mitt.

Back your statement up. Show us the Romney plan that lowers his taxes to 1% while raising yours.

Liberal and America apparently do not understand that it is the consumer who pays corporate tax increases. Probably never owned or ran a business in their life. As far as the OP goes, Romney pays at least the same tax rate as you for any income type. His is dividends. Obama does the same thing and has lots of foreign income look at his tax return.

As far as who makes a lot of money well that just shows that it can be done and not that they are evil. Obama got millions for his books should he give it back. Million for that Nobel prize should he give that back. Brittany Spears is getting 15 mill for x factor and actors and athletes get millions yet some how that is OK. Notice how GM cannot survive govt control because what you have to pay for top level people is higher than they are allowed to pay so our Government motors is going down the drain.

Get a business book and an accounting book and learn how things work. Clearly your understanding is based on a belief that if you are not rich it is because the system holds you back in spite of the large number of people who came from nothing and are now worth millions or billions.

In Romney World, I pay no taxes, want to live off government handouts, and Romney successfully managed the Olympics all on his own.

In the Real World, my earnings are taxed at a higher rate than Mitt Romney's and he needed 1.5 billion dollars in taxpayer money to make the Olympics successful and if he becomes President he'll raise my taxes even more and lower his own to 1%.

So fuck yourself Mitt.

Back your statement up. Show us the Romney plan that lowers his taxes to 1% while raising yours.

The Ryan plan lowers his to 1%. Wonder why he picked Ryan.

67% of the LIBERAL leeches believe and want gubmint to pay more for them..
Liberalism = WELFARE AMERICA
Enough with the gimme group of Leftist bums..

Vote Romney/Ryan for a better America.. not a welfare America.

Majority in U.S. Still Say Government Doing Too Much

Why would I vote for people who insist I pay no taxes when I in fact pay a higher rate than they do?

So, you were going to vote for Romney and this changed your mind?

Liberal and America apparently do not understand that it is the consumer who pays corporate tax increases. Probably never owned or ran a business in their life. As far as the OP goes, Romney pays at least the same tax rate as you for any income type. His is dividends. Obama does the same thing and has lots of foreign income look at his tax return.

Actually in a real market tax increases on a corporation are passed to a combination of the consumer, the employee, and the corporate owner. Something called the "market" determines how that share is split up. I realize in your brain dead wacko right world you apparently think if the tax on a widget goes up X dollars, the market will automatically cause an increase in widget prices by X dollars, but that's seldom the case. You probably never owned or ran a business.

So fuck yourself Mitt.

I said the ROMNEY plan. Romney made it clear that he plans on using his own plans, not that put out by Paul Ryan.

Well, this old blue collar liberal has cracked six figures for the last 3 of 4 years. Now, I am upper middle income by most reasonable scales, yet by Romney's figures, middle income $200K to $250K, I am one of the working poor.

And the people that I see that clean our buildings, working 40 hours to 60 hours a week at minimum wages, are, according to Romney, leachs. Because they are not in the 53% that make enough to pay federal income taxes.

The real parasites in this nation are those that make hundreds of millions for themselves shipping manufacturing jobs overseas, putting their fellow Americans out of work. Then telling them that they are leachs. Romney's hoof in mouth disease has just about eliminated his chances of being President.

Well, this old blue collar liberal has cracked six figures for the last 3 of 4 years. Now, I am upper middle income by most reasonable scales, yet by Romney's figures, middle income $200K to $250K, I am one of the working poor.

And the people that I see that clean our buildings, working 40 hours to 60 hours a week at minimum wages, are, according to Romney, leachs. Because they are not in the 53% that make enough to pay federal income taxes.

The real parasites in this nation are those that make hundreds of millions for themselves shipping manufacturing jobs overseas, putting their fellow Americans out of work. Then telling them that they are leachs. Romney's hoof in mouth disease has just about eliminated his chances of being President.

The greedy job killers like Romney fail to understand the great benefit that the working poor provide to this nation - CHEAP LABOR.

I said the ROMNEY plan. Romney made it clear that he plans on using his own plans, not that put out by Paul Ryan.

Elect Romney and Ryan is a heartbeat away from the Presidency. Ryan is a disciple of Ayn Rand. Give that some real consideration.

The greedy job killers like Romney fail to understand the great benefit that the working poor provide to this nation - CHEAP LABOR.

On the contrary, Romney understands well the benefits of cheap labor. He intends to create far more of it in this nation if elected.

On the contrary, Romney understands well the benefits of cheap labor. He intends to create far more of it in this nation if elected.

And then he'll bitch about them paying no taxes.

You do realize don't you that the overwhelming majority of the few jobs created during Obama's term are low wage don't you?

Romney has donated more money to charity than a piece of shit like you paid in taxes. Obamination, the bleeding heart liberal, has given less to charity than Romney....typical of greedy liberals.

Romney has created more jobs than you and Obamination.

You are the ghetto trash that Democraps rely on because they know you're a scumbag idiot.

So fuck yourself Mitt.

You do realize don't you that the overwhelming majority of the few jobs created during Obama's term are low wage don't you?

Thats what you assholes get for breaking the unions.

Romney has donated more money to charity than a piece of shit like you paid in taxes.

Wow. So now I'm a "piece of shit" because I don't make 10,000,000 a year.

Just keep that attitude up right wingers! Its been doing your candidate a lot of good so far, I hope to see you follow through with that strategy right up to the bitter end.

You're a piece of shit because you whine about Romney's tax rate after he donated millions to charity when he didn't have to do it. Also, his donations have helped lower his tax rate, dumbfuck.

When someone gives more money to charity than you will ever earn your entire life, you should shut the fuck up about them being greedy.....especially when your assclown is really greedy with his money.

Oh, care to tell us about Moochelle's $300K year job as some advisor on a hospital board? A hospital that was known for dumping ER patients on other hospitals.

She got that cushy job through her husband's political position in Illiniois, yet you are worried about Romney making millions on his own merit. Romney started his own company while Moochelle made a ludicrous salary as a political kickback for favors from her husband.

Speaking of political kickbacks....$500 million for Solyndra was a big one.:eusa_whistle:

Romney has donated more money to charity than a piece of shit like you paid in taxes.

Wow. So now I'm a "piece of shit" because I don't make 10,000,000 a year.

Just keep that attitude up right wingers! Its been doing your candidate a lot of good so far, I hope to see you follow through with that strategy right up to the bitter end.

67% of the LIBERAL leeches believe and want gubmint to pay more for them..
Liberalism = WELFARE AMERICA
Enough with the gimme group of Leftist bums..

Vote Romney/Ryan for a better America.. not a welfare America.

Majority in U.S. Still Say Government Doing Too Much

Why would I vote for people who insist I pay no taxes when I in fact pay a higher rate than they do?

If the shoe doesn't fit, why do you insist on trying it on? I think your ignorance is showing.

Forum List

Back