Romney World v Real World

In Romney World, I pay no taxes, want to live off government handouts, and Romney successfully managed the Olympics all on his own.

In the Real World, my earnings are taxed at a higher rate than Mitt Romney's and he needed 1.5 billion dollars in taxpayer money to make the Olympics successful and if he becomes President he'll raise my taxes even more and lower his own to 1%.

So fuck yourself Mitt.

and how much of your money will zero need to make aca successful. geeze dude try and put a little context in you post

Zero. My taxes go up precisely ZERO under the ACA. I've already posted on this topic. Next please.

Such a selfish little twit. Its all "gimme gimme gimme"

You're a piece of shit because you whine about Romney's tax rate after he donated millions to charity when he didn' t have to do it.

What the hell does ROmney's charitable contributions have to do with anything? Why would I vote to raise my own taxes so that Romney's can be lowered to 1%?

Last edited:
In Romney World, I pay no taxes, want to live off government handouts, and Romney successfully managed the Olympics all on his own.

In the Real World, my earnings are taxed at a higher rate than Mitt Romney's and he needed 1.5 billion dollars in taxpayer money to make the Olympics successful and if he becomes President he'll raise my taxes even more and lower his own to 1%.

So fuck yourself Mitt.

So in other words, you have to make a straw man to attack Romney.

What does it say about your position that you have to create an alternate reality to make your point?

Zero. My taxes go up precisely ZERO under the ACA. I've already posted on this topic. Next please.

I'm selfish because my taxes don't go up under the ACA.

Yeah you make aa lot of sense.

Yes, because you are expecting something for nothing. Why do you deserve added benefits for no cost? Are you better than everyone else who has to pay for stuff? Why should other people have to pay for your good luck?

So fuck yourself Mitt.

What does it say about your position that you have to create an alternate reality to make your point?

What alternative reality? Mitt's rate is 15.4% this past tax year. Paul Ryan says Mitt's rate should be 1%. My wife and I will pay 17.6% in total federal taxes this year.

So fuck Mitt Romney.

Yes, because you are expecting something for nothing. Why do you deserve added benefits for no cost? Are you better than everyone else who has to pay for stuff? Why should other people have to pay for your good luck?

What "added benefits" am I getting for no cost due to the ACA, genius? What are you even talking about?

The strange narrow world of the liberal mind seems to rely on faith rather than reason. Without any evidence to support their theory they assume that all money belongs to the government and they only let us use it for a while. Libs probably think the government is the source of financial success rather than an obstacle to it. Barry Hussein is the model for left wing propaganda. Somehow he found himself president without ever holding a real job or meeting a payroll. Somehow he managed to hide the source of the finances for his education and together with a former domestic terrorist he lived off an endowment fund which was supposed to aid Chicago schools but did nothing.

Romney won't pay a 1% tax rate, you stupid pile of shit.

As for the charity example being too difficult for your tiny brain, it figures.:eusa_whistle:

go stand in line for your welfare check.

You're a piece of shit because you whine about Romney's tax rate after he donated millions to charity when he didn' t have to do it.

What the hell does ROmney's charitable contributions have to do with anything? Why would I vote to raise my own taxes so that Romney's can be lowered to 1%?

What "added benefits" am I getting for no cost due to the ACA, genius? What are you even talking about?

If there are no benefits, why pass the ACA in the first place?

What part of eliminating the capital gains tax do you not get?

As for the charity example being too difficult for your tiny brain, it figures.:eusa_whistle:
The "charity example"? What the fuck are you even trying to say? ROmney donates to charity therefore its right for him to raise my taxes and lower his own?

I don't get a welfare check.

I'd be surprised if a moron like you paid a higher tax rate than me, though. You're probably one of the 47%.

If there are no benefits, why pass the ACA in the first place?

What "added benefits" am I getting for no cost due to the ACA, genius? What are you even talking about? Don't know, do you? You haven't even a clue.

INCOME tax is different than the Capital Gains tax, dumbass.

If Romney works as a CEO or as POTUS, his income tax rate won't be 1%....you lying sack of shit.

Now run along welfare shit.

What part of eliminating the capital gains tax do you not get?

The "charity example"? What the fuck are you even trying to say? ROmney donates to charity therefore its right for him to raise my taxes and lower his own?

I don't get a welfare check.

I'd be surprised if a moron like you paid a higher tax rate than me, though. You're probably one of the 47%.

So fuck yourself Mitt.

What alternative reality? Mitt's rate is 15.4% this past tax year. Paul Ryan says Mitt's rate should be 1%. My wife and I will pay 17.6% in total federal taxes this year.

So fuck Mitt Romney.

So what your sayiing is you effective income tax rate is less than 10% and since Romney had no earned income he paid no social security or medicare taxes, his tax rate was 150% of your rate.

But the fact that you pay any income tax at all puts you in the 53% that actually pays income tax, so why are you saying your in the 47% that doesn't.

Your proving yourself as a mindless Maobama-bot-zombie who makes absolutely on sense.

Last edited:
INCOME tax is different than the Capital Gains tax, dumbass.

Capital gains tax is a part of the federal income tax. The only thing that makes it "different" than ordinary income tax is that the people whose incomes are predominatly in the form of capital gains have successfully lobbied Congress to get their particular form of income taxed at a lower rate. Now they are trying to avoid paying taxes on it altogether.

If Romney works as a CEO or as POTUS, his income tax rate won't be 1%....you lying sack of shit.
If will if his capital gains income is about 30 times his income as President and capital gains are taxed at zero.
Now run along welfare shit.
I don't get a welfare check, never had. I'm almost certain I pay more taxes than you do though.

So fuck Mitt Romney.
So what your sayiing is you effective income tax rate is less than 10%

CLEARLY, THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS SAYING, YOU TOTAL AND COMPLETE INCOMPETENT.

Forum List

Back