Romney will never be President of the United States.

No I am not kidding, Mitt Romney has never once said he would Invade Iran. Care to show some Evidence I am wrong?

He has said that Military strikes would be on the Table, but that is hardly the same as saying you will Invade. Guess it's my mistake for forgetting you don't like to play with the full truth.

Nothing Romney says now..really matters much.

He's held an opposing position on each and every issue.

A look into what Romney will do..can be garnered by the company he keeps.

And he seems to be in the company of the NeoCons that gave us the Iraqi invasion.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
After the last election, I thought you guys kicked that idea to the curb. I guess when the shoe is on the other foot it is a different story LOL

Rev. Wright anyone…

Um.

Obama hired Wright to help with the campaign..when exactly?

Link, please.

Yet, hmmm. It really was obama that said Syria's use of chemical weapons would be the red line to trigger a US invasion. I assume obama and the democrats already have a plan in place to blame Romney for that.

Then China and Russia sent obama to his corner and told him to shut up.

Ohhh, I get it. Democrats will say Romney would invade Iran, while they are invading Syria and hope no one notices.

You're kidding right?

No I am not kidding, Mitt Romney has never once said he would Invade Iran. Care to show some Evidence I am wrong?

He has said that Military strikes would be on the Table, but that is hardly the same as saying you will Invade. Guess it's my mistake for forgetting you don't like to play with the full truth.

And he seems to be in the company of the NeoCons that gave us the Iraqi invasion.

No they didn't. The dems voted for it too! They are no less responsible than a robbery victim that hands over the money with a 357 magnum pointed in their face that "supposedly" didn't really WANT to give up the cash. Ya ... that's the ticket.. There would have never been an Iraqi invasion without scaredy cat dem suckers that believed Bushes/Cheney's/Rove's/Rice's lies and threats. SOOOoo.. "technically" it's their fault.

No they didn't. The dems voted for it too! They are no less responsible than a robbery victim that hands over the money with a 357 magnum pointed in their face that "supposedly" didn't really WANT to give up the cash. Ya ... that's the ticket.. There would have never been an Iraqi invasion without scaredy cat dem suckers that believed Bushes/Cheney's/Rove's/Rice's lies and threats. SOOOoo.. "technically" it's their fault.

You're living in an alternative universe with that one ace.

The Iraqi invasion came on the heels of the worst terrorist attack this nation ever suffered and with an administration that mapped Al-Qaeda to Saddam Hussien. Bush was saying a vote against the use of force against Iraq was tantamount to treason and he was lying in SOTU speeches about INTEL and Iraq's nuclear capabilities.

Democrats should have listened to Republican hero, Ronald Reagan on that one.."Trust but Verify". But they were to locked into fear and political expedience.

Could the contrast be any greater between Romney, who looted American companies and shipped their jobs overseas, only pays taxes at a 13% rate, stashes his money in the Cayman Islands to avoid U.S. taxes, and President Obama, who saved GM and created 28 straight months of private sector job growth?

Do you ever research allegations again Romney or do you just accept the "gospel of Maddow and Schultz?

The Iraqi invasion came on the heels of the worst terrorist attack this nation ever suffered and with an administration that mapped Al-Qaeda to Saddam Hussien. Bush was saying a vote against the use of force against Iraq was tantamount to treason and he was lying in SOTU speeches about INTEL and Iraq's nuclear capabilities.

Democrats should have listened to Republican hero, Ronald Reagan on that one.."Trust but Verify". But they were to locked into fear and political expedience.

"Technically" I'm not living anywhere, this or any universe, at the moment. The restaurant I had my mail sent to where I had a small office closed and as it turns out you cannot get your mail forwarded with a U S post office change of address from a "business" that you did not own. I WOULD settle for an alternative universe at this point.

"Technically" I'm not living anywhere, this or any universe, at the moment. The restaurant I had my mail sent to where I had a small office closed and as it turns out you cannot get your mail forwarded with a U S post office change of address from a "business" that you did not own. I WOULD settle for an alternative universe at this point.

That sounds pretty alternative, Huggy.

Get thee to civilization. The water's fine.

That sounds pretty alternative, Huggy.

Get thee to civilization. The water's fine.

I prefer to not be tied down. I normally live on my boat but it has been in dry storage awaiting repairs for a while so that's not happening..never really was.. Now I'm at this run down motel and with the vermin that abound around I wouldn't trust this location with junk mail. I am looking forward to getting away from civilization.. from what I've seen lately..it isn't very civilized.

Could the contrast be any greater between Romney, who looted American companies and shipped their jobs overseas, only pays taxes at a 13% rate, stashes his money in the Cayman Islands to avoid U.S. taxes, and President Obama, who saved GM and created 28 straight months of private sector job growth?

Do you ever research allegations again Romney or do you just accept the "gospel of Maddow and Schultz?

Sure.

Wonkbook: Romney’s Outsourcing Past
How Mitt Romney Invested Millions in Outsourcing - Forbes
EXCLUSIVE: Romney Invested Millions in Chinese Firm That Profited on US Outsourcing | Mother Jones

And..

Government documents indicate Mitt Romney continued at Bain after date when he says he left - The Boston Globe

You bother with this thing you call "research"?

Or do you just get your views from Limbaugh and Hannity?

Forum List

Back