Romney To Olympians: ‘You Didn’t Get Here Solely On Your Own’

Almost word for word what Obama said

About two completely different subjects that share nothing in common.

But you libs go ahead and beat this dead horse. I love it when us cons don't have to do a damn thing to make you libs look stupid because you're doing it all on your own.

were you born a racist or did someone beat the shit out of you when you were a kid?
What a moron ................
laughing-019.gif

But you libs go ahead and beat this dead horse. I love it when us cons don't have to do a damn thing to make you libs look stupid because you're doing it all on your own.

were you born a racist or did someone beat the shit out of you when you were a kid?
What a moron ................
laughing-019.gif

OK, so someone beat the shit out of you, understandable, because otherwise you were born a racist...

Romney hates Olympians

:lol:

Well, as a Mormon he officially hates Black people and Gay People, not sure who else

that is a matter of undeniable and absolute fact

Care to bolster your argument? I know personally many Mormons and thier families. They're very fine upstanding people that treat everyone fairly regardless.

You have no clue except the trash you've been spoonfed.

And what does Romney's religion have to do with the price of tea in China?

NOTHING, dolt.

So the man who spent 3 years of his life organizing the Olympics hates Olympians? Good luck with that argument.

born that way, or are you just afraid of Black people?

LOL Why are you so intellectually bankrupt, your only play is the race card.

Public schools?

my guess is you had your ass kicked, either that or when Hip Hop came about, you just shit your pants and have been cowering in the corner ever since, hating minorities comes natural to some

Romney hates Olympians

Well, as a Mormon he officially hates Black people and Gay People, not sure who else

Care to bolster your argument? I know personally many Mormons and thier families. They're very fine upstanding people that treat everyone fairly regardless.

NOTHING, dolt.

I rest my case, defending a religion that hates people as a primary part of their faith

like i have said, he could shoot infants on live tv and you would ask me what is my problem with that too

repeat after me

"I hate Obama cuz he is Black and no I cant point to a single thing he has done otherwise"

NOTHING, dolt.

I rest my case, defending a religion that hates people as a primary part of their faith

like i have said, he could shoot infants on live tv and you would ask me what is my problem with that too

repeat after me

"I hate Obama cuz he is Black and no I cant point to a single thing he has done otherwise"

How often do you operate under the belief, lying strengthens your position?

Almost word for word what Obama said

Cant deal with what he said so you have to make accusations of racism. You seriously need to get a new playbook. How about you try arguing your positions and actually addressing the points of your "adversaries" instead of making stuff up? Is your position that morally and intellectually bankrupt?

NOTHING, dolt.

repeat after me

:eusa_eh: Really? What does religion have to do with anything if one takes an oath to uphold...protect and defend the Constitution?

What has Obama done but skirt it, and unmasked himself with what he said in Roanoke, Va?

YOU not only are treading on thin ice, but fell through it with your manufactured yaksqueeze.

You FAIL. :eusa_hand:

Cant deal with what he said so you have to make accusations of racism. You seriously need to get a new playbook. How about you try arguing your positions and actually addressing the points of your "adversaries" instead of making stuff up? Is your position that morally and intellectually bankrupt?

he didnt say what you say he said and what he did say is not just true, but obviously so and only a racist and a terrorist would argue with him

you dont think i am here to debate with you slime terrorist racists, do you?

oh my, are you all so confused, I fear the future will be very upsetting to you minority racist shitbags

born that way, or are you just afraid of Black people?

LOL Why are you so intellectually bankrupt, your only play is the race card.

Public schools?

my guess is you had your ass kicked, either that or when Hip Hop came about, you just shit your pants and have been cowering in the corner ever since, hating minorities comes natural to some

Your obsession with racism has nothing to do with this thread as no one in this thread has made any comments about race or even implied racist feelings.

Forum List

Back