Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Romneys to Release Taxes | The Weekly Standard

Donted over 4 million to charity:D:D

Well.......that issue is done!!!!

20110519_0052_1-14.jpg

Nope. Not done.

If the polls show that Obama has less than a 10 pt lead in mid October, you will see the Obama campaign pushing hard for those returns.

And...if that doesn't seal the deal, expect some questions about the Whitehorse Prophecy.

Obama is a skilled politician and he runs a tight campaign. Romney is a joke.

Nope. Not done.

If the polls show that Obama has less than a 10 pt lead in mid October, you will see the Obama campaign pushing hard for those returns.

And...if that doesn't seal the deal, expect some questions about the Whitehorse Prophecy.

That joke stands a real good chance of being your next president.

What I look for in a president is statesmen like qualities,not a cunning politician,but then that just me.

I thought he was transparent and volunteered ten years worth.

Obama steals millions, Romney donates millions and Obama is the righteous one..... :thup:

I can really care less about his tax returns, but one year... the year before he plans on running for POTUS? Well, don't you think he's smart enough to be charitable the year before an election?

By the way, what did Obama give to charity last year? Anyone know? Anyone care?

Immie

20 years of tax returns is not enough? Hey, perhaps you people should now ask for Obama's college grades. But you think Romney is a bad person no matter what, and is always planing something very evil and hence needs to be investigated all the time. And Obama, on the other hand, is always inocent and well intentioned and if he's acused of something, than it must be false or a plot made by his filthy enemies. I see.

Nope. Not done.

What I look for in a president is statesmen like qualities,not a cunning politician,but then that just me.

Romney does not posess those qualities.

Take an objective look at one of his speeches. He whines. His tone is that of a man pleading for forgiveness or imploring someone to have mercy on him.

His facial expressions are those of a man who is unsure how the audience will react to every applause line. His beady eyes darting back and forth seeking approval.

His gait is that of a mummy walking across an ice rink. Timid little steps....not really wanting to get up on that stage. Who could blame him?

Take an objective look. The guy does not have it.

Last edited:
Nope. Not done.

Take an objective look at one of his speeches. He whines. His tone is that of a man pleading for forgiveness or imploring someone to have mercy on him.

His facial expressions are those of a man who is unsure how the audience will react to every applause line. His beady eyes darting back and forth seeking approval.

His gait is that of a mummy walking across an ice rink. Timid little steps....not really wanting to get up on that stage. Who could blame him?

But Obama is so self confident and secure with himself and that's what's important. Who cares if the radicals now rule the middle east and the economy is in such a terrible shape? Obama looks tough and that's what counts.

But Obama is so self confident and secure with himself and that's what's important. Who cares if the radicals now rule the middle east and the economy is in such a terrible shape? Obama looks tough and that's what counts.

Well, since radicals are no more rulers in the ME than they ever were.....and the economy is improving, your post is shit.

Obama is a better man. Obama is a better leader. It isn't even close.

Well, since radicals are no more rulers in the ME than they ever were.....and the economy is improving, your post is shit.

You're entitled to have your opinion but you're wrong. Obama's not getting a second term.

You're entitled to have your opinion but you're wrong. Obama's not getting a second term.

Is that your opinion?

No it's not an opinion it's a fact, Obama is a weak leader. And he's weak against the enemies of the United States. And the country needs a leader who agrees with the free market principles in which it was built, not a guy who thinks big government is the solution to everything.

Forum List

Back