Romney releases tax returns!!!!

Now, Obama should give us all something, his college records for starters

We don't actually know who this Obama is, and yet the left blindly follows him like sheep to the slaughter.

No it's not an opinion it's a fact, Obama is a weak leader. And he's weak against the enemies of the United States. And the country needs a leader who agrees with the free market principles in which it was built, not a guy who thinks big government is the solution to everything.

Let me get this straight. You are telling me that it is a fact that Mitt Romney will be elected President? Is that what you have said?

We don't actually know who this Obama is, and yet the left blindly follows him like sheep to the slaughter.

Duh. He's our President. Where have you been?

I have been hoping he would act Presidential, all he seems to know is how to campaign, scary.

No it's not an opinion it's a fact, Obama is a weak leader. And he's weak against the enemies of the United States. And the country needs a leader who agrees with the free market principles in which it was built, not a guy who thinks big government is the solution to everything.

Let me get this straight. You are telling me that it is a fact that Mitt Romney will be elected President? Is that what you have said?

No, it's not. I'm saying Obama's a terrible leader but he MAY be reelected, because unfortunatelly there are too many blind people.

Pure nonsense.

Romney hasn't even matched Obama in the whole tax record disclosure department nor has he released his own college records. You are a far cry away from having a leg to stand on with your demands.

But if there's a prediction's thread, I'll post there: Obama's NOT getting a second term. I'm not 100% sure but I have a good feeling about that. And another prediction: Romney will be a great president.

Last edited:
Donted over 4 million to charity:D:D

Well.......that issue is done!!!!

he only donated 3.2 million to charity.

This is why the issue will not be done. God forbid one's math doesn't match someone else's. The fact he donated millions that none of these libtards ever would doesn't matter. Add to that they've had to admit failing to protect our citizens against multiple terrorist attacks on American soil and they're going to be reaching deep.

Last edited:
Nope. Not done.

If the polls show that Obama has less than a 10 pt lead in mid October, you will see the Obama campaign pushing hard for those returns.

And...if that doesn't seal the deal, expect some questions about the Whitehorse Prophecy.

Obama is a skilled politician and he runs a tight campaign. Romney is a joke.

Sorry but liberals are a joke, Fucking assholes. And do nothing but play politics, fuck OBama

But if there's a prediction's thread, I'll post there: Obama's NOT getting a second term. I'm not 100% sure but I have a good feeling about that. And another prediction: Romney will be a great president.

How good of a feeling?

Well I check the Rasmussen's poll every day and they show Romney running neck and neck with Obama. As the election gets closer more people tend to go with the challenger, and undecided voters tend to favor the challenger. Hence I'm optimistic.

Bucky....

I admire you for your inability to be deterred by shame. You keep coming back for more. Even after being exposed as a drooling idiot.....time after time.

Bravo.

How good of a feeling?

Well I check the Rasmussen's poll every day and they show Romney running neck and neck with Obama. As the election gets closer more people tend to go with the challenger, and undecided voters tend to favor the challenger. Hence I'm optimistic.

Are you a betting man?

Mitt said recently he never paid less than 15%, now it is 13-14%+. Also, what CHARITIES? It appears his charitable giving is to his church. Certainly qualifies but he looks so narrow, he cannot be seen standing sideways.

Romney does not posess those qualities.

Take an objective look at one of his speeches. He whines. His tone is that of a man pleading for forgiveness or imploring someone to have mercy on him.

His facial expressions are those of a man who is unsure how the audience will react to every applause line. His beady eyes darting back and forth seeking approval.

His gait is that of a mummy walking across an ice rink. Timid little steps....not really wanting to get up on that stage. Who could blame him?

Take an objective look. The guy does not have it.

But Obama is so self confident and secure with himself and that's what's important. Who cares if the radicals now rule the middle east and the economy is in such a terrible shape? Obama looks tough and that's what counts.

Well, since radicals are no more rulers in the ME than they ever were.....and the economy is improving, your post is shit.

Obama is a better man. Obama is a better leader. It isn't even close.

s0n......this is a POLITICS forum. Nobody thinks things are gettng better except the k00ks who watch MSNBC ( the handful).

election-model-with-100-success-rate-predicts-romney-victory

Best get a good supply of chinstraps.......and soon. Not much time left and the lefty k00ks gonna be buying them up by November 8th. Toss the disposable razors in the medicine cabinet too while you're at it. We conservatives dont want any of the k00ks offing themselves come late fall. We have too much fun in here puclically humiliating these asshole.........dont want to lose a one.

burgerking_zpse2b3ddaa.jpg

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/22/election-model-with-100-success-rate-predicts-romney-victory/

Last edited:

You are right that this is what America needs, but you are wrong in your opinion that America will necessarily vote for what it needs. The Democrats have coddled too many of our citizens today and they promise (or should I say threaten?) to coddle millions more and we have become weak and lazy.

With those "promises", Obama is not packin' yet and he should not be.

Immie

Duh. He's our President. Where have you been?

Hmm, the left was using the exact same slurs against the right under Bush, but now instead of "follows him like sheep to the slaughter" being a slur, it is now a virtue? Really?

Immie

How good of a feeling?

You do realize there is this thing called the Electoral College....right?

Forum List

Back