Romney Refuses to Respond To Merits of Supreme Court Decision | Arizona Law

Romney is terrified to take a stand on anything for fear of offending someone.

Leadership?

Leadership?

Focus is E-C-O-N-O-M-Y. Social stuff is backburner.

On financial and business accumen alone I am pulling the lever for that fucker.

Leadership?

Well Chris what in the fuck has that cock sucker in the white house took a stand on? Oh that's right he stands on the constitution.

Romney is a bastard. So I raise you one cock sucker to your bastard.

Mitt Romney loves firing people and shipping American jobs overseas.

:eusa_hand:

Leadership?

Well Chris what in the fuck has that cock sucker in the white house took a stand on? Oh that's right he stands on the constitution.

Dante had me mistaken for someone who thinks Romney is different than obama, dante a fool.

Dante had me mistaken for someone who thinks Romney is different than obama, dante a fool.

yeah, that's why people will spend about a Billion Dollars trying to decide the outcome...because wealthy people and the Super PAcs are just not as smart as you are...

:eek:

:laugh2:

The Conservative standard bearer is a disgrace to principle. Romney refused to take this opportunity to respond to the merits of teh Supreme Court decision on Arizona's immigration law case.

All Mitty Von Flipflop has done is criticize the President and throw raw meat to teh conservative base which is frothing at the mouth for blood.

Politicians respond to Supreme Court rulings – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Today's decision underscores the need for a President who will lead on this critical issue and work in a bipartisan fashion to pursue a national immigration strategy. President Obama has failed to provide any leadership on immigration. This represents yet another broken promise by this President. I believe that each state has the duty–and the right–to secure our borders and preserve the rule of law, particularly when the federal government has failed to meet its responsibilities. As Candidate Obama, he promised to present an immigration plan during his first year in office. But 4 years later, we are still waiting."

What a loser. Romney is nothing but a vapid political opportunist who will do or say anything in order to become The First Mormon President

I see nothing wrong with what he's said, other than the fact that he's clearly contradicting what the court said regarding state level immigration policy. But at the end of the day, he's just presenting a position on a political issue.

So, the libs are so desperate that they'll attack people for what they don't do now. Obama can't ever ad lib anything, yet others should have a well-though out comment, such as "the private sector is doing fine" or other such nonsense.

I suppose Mitt will comment when he's damn good and ready. Are the libs ready to answer for the behavior of the Obama administration? First, they sue a state simply because they wish to uphold the federal immigration laws, as they are written. Then the Obama administration basically says 'fuck you, Arizona' when they let it be known that they will not respond to police officers when they call to check status of people they've arrested.

I would like to hear Obama explain himself more than I want to hear other peoples' reactions.

Funny that the media isn't putting pressure on the White House to explain their latest actions. There are so many things besides suing states that they need to come clean on. I guess the left will sit by and happily allow the Obama administration to continue stonewalling on every issue and scandal.

Last edited:
Hey liberals one thing I think you have over looked with Romney He was a Governor who had a state senate and house fully controlled by liberals. Anything you point out as a fail on him reflects on the liberal agenda . :badgrin:

You guys are a bunch of idiots.

“I’m not familiar with precisely what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was." - Mitt Romney

Mitt's Plan

Mitt Romney believes that legal immigration is a boon to America. He will strengthen our immigration system so that it benefits the U.S. economy, ensures our security, bolsters the rule of law, and carries on America’s tradition as a nation of legal immigrants.

Attract the Best and Brightest

To ensure that America continues to lead the world in innovation and economic dynamism, a Romney administration would press for an immigration policy designed to maximize America’s economic potential. The United States needs to attract and retain job creators from wherever they come. Foreign-born residents with advanced degrees start companies, create jobs, and drive innovation at an especially high rate. While lawful immigrants comprise about 8 percent of the population, immigrants start 16 percent of our top-performing, high-technology companies, hold the position of CEO or lead engineer in 25 percent of high-tech firms, and produce over 25 percent of all patent applications filed from the United States.

Raise visa caps for highly skilled workers
Grant permanent residency to eligible graduates with advanced degrees in math, science, and engineering

A Strong Stand Against Illegal Immigration

Mitt Romney will protect legal immigration and the 4.5 million who are waiting in line to enter the United States legally by taking a strong stand against illegal immigration. He believes that illegal immigration must end and has a proven track record of advancing that goal.

Secure The Border

Mitt Romney will complete a high-tech fence and provide the necessary number of border patrol to finally secure our southern border.

Turn Off The Magnets

Mitt Romney opposes all “magnets” that entice illegal immigrants to come to our country illegally and stay here. He will establish a tamper-proof employment verification system like E-Verify that will enable employers to hire only those legally permitted to work and deny jobs to those here illegally. This will turn off the jobs magnet that attracts so many unskilled workers to cross the border illegally or overstay their visas.

Mitt also opposes all other magnets. As governor, he vetoed in-state tuition benefits for illegal immigrants and opposed driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants.

Enforce The Law

Mitt Romney believes in the rule of law and will fully enforce federal immigration law. As governor, he authorized state police to assist the federal government in immigration enforcement.

Oppose Amnesty

Mitt Romney opposes amnesty because he believes that it acts as a magnet encouraging illegal immigration. The last amnesty law passed in 1986 granted legal status to 2.7 million illegal immigrants. In the decades since, the illegal immigrant population has quadrupled. Mitt believes that an amnesty should not be permitted to happen again. Illegal immigrants who apply for legal status should not be given any advantage over those who are following the law and waiting their turn. Mitt absolutely opposes any policy that would allow illegal immigrants to “cut in line.

Immigration

Courts & The Constitution

Mitt Romney’s view of the Constitution is straightforward: its words have meaning. The founding generation adopted a written constitution for a reason. They intended to limit the powers of government according to enduring principles. The job of the judge is to enforce the Constitution’s restraints on government and, where the Constitution does not speak, to leave the governance of the nation to elected representatives.

At times over the past hundred years, some justices of the Supreme Court did not carry out that duty. There were occasions when the Supreme Court declined to enforce the restrictions on power the Framers had so carefully enumerated. At other points, the Court created entirely new constitutional rights out of “penumbras” and “emanations” of the Constitution, abandoning serious analysis of the Constitution’s text, structure, and history.

Mitt believes in the rule of law, and he understands that the next president will make nominations that will shape the Supreme Court and the whole of the judiciary for decades to come. He will therefore appoint wise, experienced, and restrained judges who will take seriously their oath to discharge their duties impartially in accordance with the Constitution and laws — not their own personal policy preferences.

As president, Mitt will nominate judges in the mold of Chief Justice Roberts and Justices Scalia, Thomas, and Alito. These justices hold dear what the great Chief Justice John Marshall called “the basis on which the whole American fabric has been erected”: a written Constitution, with real and determinate meaning. The judges that Mitt nominates will exhibit a genuine appreciation for the text, structure, and history of our Constitution and interpret the Constitution and the laws as they are written. And his nominees will possess a demonstrated record of adherence to these core principles.
Courts & The Constitution

“I’m not familiar with precisely what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was." - Mitt Romney

Whereas Chrissy STANDS BY some of what he says, depending on circumstances.

Hey, Chrissy, you waffling pussy motherfucker: do you "stand by" your prediction that Walker is going to lose the recall election that he won handily?

The Conservative standard bearer is a disgrace to principle. Romney refused to take this opportunity to respond to the merits of teh Supreme Court decision on Arizona's immigration law case.

All Mitty Von Flipflop has done is criticize the President and throw raw meat to teh conservative base which is frothing at the mouth for blood.

Politicians respond to Supreme Court rulings – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Today's decision underscores the need for a President who will lead on this critical issue and work in a bipartisan fashion to pursue a national immigration strategy. President Obama has failed to provide any leadership on immigration. This represents yet another broken promise by this President. I believe that each state has the duty–and the right–to secure our borders and preserve the rule of law, particularly when the federal government has failed to meet its responsibilities. As Candidate Obama, he promised to present an immigration plan during his first year in office. But 4 years later, we are still waiting."

What a loser. Romney is nothing but a vapid political opportunist who will do or say anything in order to become The First Mormon President
Why did you care when or even if Romney responds to it? I don't think I'm going out on much of a limb by saying you will be voting Obama in November. The way is see it is you want to bitch about Romney not responding if Romney does respond you won't like what he say's and will bitch about that basically you just want to bitch about Romney.

Why did you care when or even if Romney responds to it? I don't think I'm going out on much of a limb by saying you will be voting Obama in November. The way is see it is you want to bitch about Romney not responding if Romney does respond you won't like what he say's and will bitch about that basically you just want to bitch about Romney.

Jesus KArist! It's eletion time. Romney is running for Pres. Romney and his followers (you?) are jumping on Obama for the way he wipes his ass

Jesus KArist! It's eletion time. Romney is running for Pres. Romney and his followers (you?) are jumping on Obama for the way he wipes his ass
If I jump on Obama for anything it's his policies not his ass wiping techniques. Threads like this are what Obama followers which seems to be you post when you can't find anything in Obama's record you want to promote. Let me amend this Bin Laden was killed on his watch so there is that so I will say there is nothing on his domestic record you want to promote.

So, the libs are so desperate that they'll attack people for what they don't do now. Obama can't ever ad lib anything, yet others should have a well-though out comment, such as "the private sector is doing fine" or other such nonsense.

I suppose Mitt will comment when he's damn good and ready. Are the libs ready to answer for the behavior of the Obama administration? First, they sue a state simply because they wish to uphold the federal immigration laws, as they are written. Then the Obama administration basically says 'fuck you, Arizona' when they let it be known that they will not respond to police officers when they call to check status of people they've arrested.

I would like to hear Obama explain himself more than I want to hear other peoples' reactions.

Funny that the media isn't putting pressure on the White House to explain their latest actions. There are so many things besides suing states that they need to come clean on. I guess the left will sit by and happily allow the Obama administration to continue stonewalling on every issue and scandal.

Love your avatar. You know that's supposed to be Bush on there, right?

Forum List

Back