Romney Pulls Ahead Despite Corrupt Media's Claims

You can count on a child, the mentally handicapped, and the pathetically stupid to follow Obama.
This is the best you can expect from Candycorn.

You forgot to mention the 47%

I guess we can forget them if they're that stupid.

I just keep thinking about the folks that didn't build that.

And that is why Republicans are having a hard time winning elections.

It is the total dismissal and villianizing of those who don't match their agenda. The 47% are stupid, they are lazy, they are looking for handouts

BTW......it is being reported that early voting is giving Romney an advantage.

But of course nobody is writing stories about that.

Why some states would schedule early voting before the debates I can't figure other than Obama was hoping he would be leading.

Well it's not working out that way.
The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood are lousy liars!

Please explain how something could be "reported" that nobody is writing about, other than CON$ just made it up, of course? :cuckoo:

I just heard it on the news a few minutes ago but cannot find it being reported on the web.

I think any reports that Obama is losing in the actual vote is being buried by an avalanche of deflection stories. It's like the way the left tries to flood this board with pro-Obama threads to drown out the anti-Obama shit.
Translation: It's completely made up.
Thank you.

Please explain how something could be "reported" that nobody is writing about, other than CON$ just made it up, of course? :cuckoo:

I just heard it on the news a few minutes ago but cannot find it being reported on the web.

I think any reports that Obama is losing in the actual vote is being buried by an avalanche of deflection stories. It's like the way the left tries to flood this board with pro-Obama threads to drown out the anti-Obama shit.
Thank you.

Just like everything else he "believes" in, it's all Bullshit.

Thank you.

Nope......I didn't make it up.

I'm sure Obama has folks out there watching for this story and doing what they can to white-wash it from the web.

Thank you.

Just like everything else he "believes" in, it's all Bullshit.

It was reported this morning and we'll see if it was worth believing.

However from what I've heard from everyone I've talked to...it makes sense.

I think Obama has lost much of his support with his lies, his ignorance when it comes to security, and his ideology has turned everyone off that it effects the most.....those who are on the edge. Senior citizens in particular.

Thank you.

Nope......I didn't make it up.

I'm sure Obama has folks out there watching for this story and doing what they can to white-wash it from the web.
the_optimist.jpg

In the end it will come down to who wins the debates! Debates matter and these one will matter more than others.

So I assume you'd be willing to bet then? Obama wins and you leave this site forever, Romney wins I and I am gone forever.

How confident are you?

I'll take that bet.

Romney win, you get an IP ban, no socks, no posting here ever.
Obama wins, I get an IP bn, no socks, no posting here ever.

Deal?

Deal.

Book it.

*Edit - To be fair, I should let you know I have the same bet with Pale Rider. If you have issues with me making the same bet with both of you, I wanted to give you the chance to say so. If so, Candycorn is willing to make the same bet. Just putting that out there to be fair.

done. No worries. I have the same exact bet with Candycorn and Salt Jones. You're the only other poster with the nads to accept. Bookmarked.

I'll take that bet.

Romney win, you get an IP ban, no socks, no posting here ever.
Obama wins, I get an IP bn, no socks, no posting here ever.

Deal?

Deal.

Book it.

*Edit - To be fair, I should let you know I have the same bet with Pale Rider. If you have issues with me making the same bet with both of you, I wanted to give you the chance to say so. If so, Candycorn is willing to make the same bet. Just putting that out there to be fair.

done. No worries. I have the same exact bet with Candycorn and Salt Jones. You're the only other poster with the nads to accept. Bookmarked.

At least you have some backbone. I'll give you that. It's a shame you'll have to leave. :razz:

These loser leaves town bets are retarded.

The right wing nuts are jumping on them now because the know they will lose and it's an excuse not to show themselves here again and have to endure all the mocking and ridicule they deserve.

The right wing nuts are jumping on them now because the know they will lose and it's an excuse not to show themselves here again and have to endure all the mocking and ridicule they deserve.

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Article 15 again."

The funny thing is the only ones accepting the bets are the ones that are more capable of somewhat rational discussion. I'm trying to get rid of nutters but they are too insane to back up their ridiculous shit.

For perspective though: Here is Rasmussen's electoral map data: Scroll down to see it.

Rasmussen has Obama at 237 "Safe" Electoral Votes. Not one on those states are "Leaning."

Rasmussen has Obama up on Romney in: Nevada, Wisconsin, Ohio, Florida, Virginia, giving him well past the 270 needed. Electoral Vote, which uses polling averages, actually has Obama at up at the 50% mark in all of those. The RCP averages has Obama up past Romney in all of those states too (though not quite at the 50% level in some of them).

You can stick your finger in your ears and hope Romney wins, but it isn't going to happen if things don't start changing soon.

My confidence is growing.

The fact that you want to get rid of me makes me want to stay more and more.

That means I'm doing my job. :cool:

I figure if Obama handles the election like he handled the riots in the Middle-East Romney has already won.

Maybe if you put a few more meancing patches at the bottom of your sig line, you'll sound less like a douche bag. Probably not Nancy.

C'mon..if you're confident you have nothing to lose. Oh wait...you're not really that confident are you....

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you're a fool to bet on this.

I know you'll refuse to go through if you lose.

If I lose you'll say I'm dishonest but you won't mind being called dishonest because it's not as important to you as it is to me.

I'll give you a ten for creative douche-baggery. But, alas, you're still a bag o' douche. The reasoning for not taking the bet...as your logic goes...is that I will not honor my end of it. Right? Meaning what exactly? Isn't that something easy to monitor? I'm pretty unique in the way I paste both sides (See posts about voter ID laws, Obama's failures, saying both parties are out to lunch fiscally, etc...). I assure you; I will not (nor do I) have sock puppets. I will simply stop posting under this or any other screen ID. And, since I have the same bet now with 7 people, monitoring of my end of the stick is assured if not guarranteed .

You're the one professing your confidence for Romney.

I'll offer you different terms.

You simply change your sig line to "President Obama was born in the US" when Obama wins (font size 3, blue font, bold typeface) and leave it there until 1/1/13. You do believe that, right? So you're risking nothing. I will, of course, leave forever if Romney wins. So now you're not even risking your account; just an affirmation of what you already believe--unless you're a birther scumbag of course.

So how 'bout it?

Forum List

Back