Romney Pulls Ahead Despite Corrupt Media's Claims

So I assume you'd be willing to bet then? Obama wins and you leave this site forever, Romney wins I and I am gone forever.

How confident are you?

My confidence is growing.

The fact that you want to get rid of me makes me want to stay more and more.

That means I'm doing my job. :cool:

I figure if Obama handles the election like he handled the riots in the Middle-East Romney has already won.

Isn't funny how obsessed the Dumbocrats are with silencing thier opposition (especially CandyCorn)? I guess when you're on the wrong side of the facts, the only way you can "win" is to get rid of your opposition. Any wonder why the Dumbocrats are the party of Nazi's and Fascists?

Romney's done. Only the delusional think he has a shot.

He's not done yet, but he's certainly treading water. He needs a juggernaut performance in the first debate though, or he WILL be finished. No question, FOX will declare him the overwhelming victor, but most Americans know what FOX is. So the only people that will really convince is people already in Mitt's corner. Mitt needs to connect to moderate, working class voters, and so far he's shown no ability to do that. The debate will make or break his campaign. Personally, having watched Mitt romney not just in THIS election cycle, but inthe 2008 cycle as well, I don't think he's got it in him. But I have been known to be mistaken from time to time, so I'll wait and see.

I'll take that bet.

Romney win, you get an IP ban, no socks, no posting here ever.
Obama wins, I get an IP bn, no socks, no posting here ever.

Deal?

Deal.

Book it.

*Edit - To be fair, I should let you know I have the same bet with Pale Rider. If you have issues with me making the same bet with both of you, I wanted to give you the chance to say so. If so, Candycorn is willing to make the same bet. Just putting that out there to be fair.

Both of you are welshers.

Nether of you will go through with it.

Based on what evidence?

Just say you're not confident in Romney winning and I'll drop it.

I never bet with welshers.

So what's your excuse for not betting with me?

What's with your obsession with making bets on something you'll never adhere to? Do you have a serious gambling problem? Do you fear conservatives who own you in debates? Both?

One thing is for certain, you have serious problems...

I'm sorry it bothers you to point out when people are full of shit. I live up to my word and will do so if Obama should lose. You have no proof that I wouldn't honor the bet, except that "I'm a stupid liberal".

The only person being "owned" here is the one who started the thread and is being made to look like the loud mouthed, no balls idiot that he is.

Deal.

Book it.

*Edit - To be fair, I should let you know I have the same bet with Pale Rider. If you have issues with me making the same bet with both of you, I wanted to give you the chance to say so. If so, Candycorn is willing to make the same bet. Just putting that out there to be fair.

Based on what evidence?

If you're absolutely sure Obama will win then you're delusional.

I don't trust you. I thought I made that crystal clear.

You can drop this or shove it up your ass.....or wait a few days and pull it out of your ass again.

Count me in....c'mon muddy....don't sing it; bring it.

How old are you Candy? Am I correct in my assumption that you are in high school? I ask because for the past few months, I've noticed you've added absolutely nothing of substance to this board. Nothing. No facts. No thoughts. No links. All you ever do is challenge someone to bet you, and then if they don't immediately accept it, you make some really sorry ass "challenge" to their man hood (as if gambling against assholes who won't pay up is somehow "manly").

You're immaturity is astounding, even by dumbocrat standards...

Based on what evidence?

You can drop this or shove it up your ass.....or wait a few days and pull it out of your ass again.

Am I 100% sure? Of course not.

But I am sure enough to stand behind my beliefs. You obviously can't say the same. LOL, pathetic.

How old are you Candy? Am I correct in my assumption that you are in high school? I ask because for the past few months, I've noticed you've added absolutely nothing of substance to this board. Nothing. No facts. No thoughts. No links. All you ever do is challenge someone to bet you, and then if they don't immediately accept it, you make some really sorry ass "challenge" to their man hood (as if gambling against assholes who won't pay up is somehow "manly").

You can count on a child, the mentally handicapped, and the pathetically stupid to follow Obama.

This is the best you can expect from Candycorn.

Based on what evidence?

Am I 100% sure? Of course not.

But I am sure enough to stand behind my beliefs. You obviously can't say the same. LOL, pathetic.

Actually I would be more sure if we had a massive media to prop our candidate up every time he falls.

The uncertainty that corruption causes permeates this election.

BTW......it is being reported that early voting is giving Romney an advantage.

But of course nobody is writing stories about that.

Why some states would schedule early voting before the debates I can't figure other than Obama was hoping he would be leading.

Well it's not working out that way.

Last edited:
electoralmapberrybicker-620x402.png

Pollster Scott Rasmussen has the best solution to the party id problem. He weights his polls to reflect the unweighted party identification of the previous three weeks, so he has a dynamic model which adjusts for sampling error but still takes account of gradual changes in the electorate’s partisan preferences.

Finally, with Obama below 50% of the vote in most swing states, he is hitting up against a glass ceiling in the high 40s. He can’t get past it except in heavily Democratic states like New York or California. The first time Obama breaks 50 will not be on Election Day. Either he consistently polls above 50% of the vote or he won’t ever get there in the actual vote.

So here’s where the race really stands today based on Rasmussen’s polling:

• Romney leads decisively in all states McCain carried (173 electoral votes).

• Romney is more than ten points ahead in Indiana – which Obama carried. (11 electoral votes)

• Romney leads Obama in the following states the president carried in 2008: Iowa (44-47) North Carolina (45-51), Colorado (45-47), and New Hampshire (45-48). He’ll probably win them all. (34 electoral votes).

This comes to 218 of the 270 Romney needs. But…

• Obama is below 50% of the vote in a handful of key swing states and leads Romney by razor thin margins in each one. All these states will go for Romney unless and until Obama can show polling support of 50% of the vote:

• Obama leads in Ohio (47-46) and Virginia (49-48) by only 1 point (31 electoral votes)

• Obama leads in Florida (48-460) and Nevada (47-45) by only 2 points (35 electoral votes)

If Romney carries Ohio, Virginia, and Florida, he wins. And other states are in play.

• Obama leads in Wisconsin (49-46) by only 3 points (10 electoral votes)

• Obama’s lead in Michigan is down to four points according to a recent statewide poll

• Obama is only getting 51% of the vote in Pennsylvania and 53% in New Jersey. And don’t count out New Mexico.

It would be accurate to describe the race now as tied. But Romney has the edge because:

• The incumbent is under 50% in key states and nationally. He will probably lose any state where he is below 50% of the vote.

• The Republican enthusiasm and likelihood of voting is higher

• The GOP field organization is better.

This is the first election where you can just about bet 2 out of 3 times that who they are you'll know how they'll vote. At least that is how it stands today.

Obama leads with blacks, Hispanics, and single women, while Romney leads with just about everyone else including independents. It all comes down to turnout and Romney has enthusiasm on his side and a great field organization.

The more informed a voter is the more they lean toward Romney.

Despite what the MSM is saying Romney is looking pretty good. He'd love to be in a better position but that only means that the race will be closer than he would like.

So just like Obama's refusal to personally admit that al Qaeda was involved in the attack on our Libyan consulate the MSM refuses to tell us the truth about how the election is going. The states that always go for Democrats are still in Obama's camp but the margins aren't what it used to be, and he barely leads in Ohio, Florida, Virginia which if Romney wins them the election is his. The debates will decide this election and basically this is Obama's race to lose. Judging by how well Romney did in the Republican debates one trip up and Obama is toast, and Romney has plenty of ammo to throw at him. Ryan will hand Biden his ass so this thing is close but I think Romney/Ryan will pull away after the first debate regardless how much the media tries to prevent this.

Currently Romney leads with Independents by 14 points. The electorate is divided down the middle so this will make a huge difference. Incumbency used to be an advantage but that is slowly disappearing as it usually does historically. If Obama's approval ratings stay below 50% he will lose.

Links

Romney Pulls Ahead at DickMorris.com

Electoral College Prediction Model Points To A Mitt Romney Win In 2012

bradd-pitt-seven-234x190.jpg

I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?

electoralmapberrybicker-620x402.png

Pollster Scott Rasmussen has the best solution to the party id problem. He weights his polls to reflect the unweighted party identification of the previous three weeks, so he has a dynamic model which adjusts for sampling error but still takes account of gradual changes in the electorate’s partisan preferences.

Finally, with Obama below 50% of the vote in most swing states, he is hitting up against a glass ceiling in the high 40s. He can’t get past it except in heavily Democratic states like New York or California. The first time Obama breaks 50 will not be on Election Day. Either he consistently polls above 50% of the vote or he won’t ever get there in the actual vote.

So here’s where the race really stands today based on Rasmussen’s polling:

• Romney leads decisively in all states McCain carried (173 electoral votes).

• Romney is more than ten points ahead in Indiana – which Obama carried. (11 electoral votes)

• Romney leads Obama in the following states the president carried in 2008: Iowa (44-47) North Carolina (45-51), Colorado (45-47), and New Hampshire (45-48). He’ll probably win them all. (34 electoral votes).

This comes to 218 of the 270 Romney needs. But…

• Obama is below 50% of the vote in a handful of key swing states and leads Romney by razor thin margins in each one. All these states will go for Romney unless and until Obama can show polling support of 50% of the vote:

• Obama leads in Ohio (47-46) and Virginia (49-48) by only 1 point (31 electoral votes)

• Obama leads in Florida (48-460) and Nevada (47-45) by only 2 points (35 electoral votes)

If Romney carries Ohio, Virginia, and Florida, he wins. And other states are in play.

• Obama leads in Wisconsin (49-46) by only 3 points (10 electoral votes)

• Obama’s lead in Michigan is down to four points according to a recent statewide poll

• Obama is only getting 51% of the vote in Pennsylvania and 53% in New Jersey. And don’t count out New Mexico.

It would be accurate to describe the race now as tied. But Romney has the edge because:

• The incumbent is under 50% in key states and nationally. He will probably lose any state where he is below 50% of the vote.

• The Republican enthusiasm and likelihood of voting is higher

• The GOP field organization is better.

This is the first election where you can just about bet 2 out of 3 times that who they are you'll know how they'll vote. At least that is how it stands today.

Obama leads with blacks, Hispanics, and single women, while Romney leads with just about everyone else including independents. It all comes down to turnout and Romney has enthusiasm on his side and a great field organization.

The more informed a voter is the more they lean toward Romney.

Despite what the MSM is saying Romney is looking pretty good. He'd love to be in a better position but that only means that the race will be closer than he would like.

So just like Obama's refusal to personally admit that al Qaeda was involved in the attack on our Libyan consulate the MSM refuses to tell us the truth about how the election is going. The states that always go for Democrats are still in Obama's camp but the margins aren't what it used to be, and he barely leads in Ohio, Florida, Virginia which if Romney wins them the election is his. The debates will decide this election and basically this is Obama's race to lose. Judging by how well Romney did in the Republican debates one trip up and Obama is toast, and Romney has plenty of ammo to throw at him. Ryan will hand Biden his ass so this thing is close but I think Romney/Ryan will pull away after the first debate regardless how much the media tries to prevent this.

Currently Romney leads with Independents by 14 points. The electorate is divided down the middle so this will make a huge difference. Incumbency used to be an advantage but that is slowly disappearing as it usually does historically. If Obama's approval ratings stay below 50% he will lose.

Links

Romney Pulls Ahead at DickMorris.com

Electoral College Prediction Model Points To A Mitt Romney Win In 2012

bradd-pitt-seven-234x190.jpg

I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?

Thanks for the input FArt 15......:eusa_silenced:

Pay no attention to the scoreboard

We are winning the game

Why some states would schedule early voting before the debates I can't figure other than Obama was hoping he would be leading.

The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood are lousy liars!

Please explain how something could be "reported" that nobody is writing about, other than CON$ just made it up, of course? :cuckoo:

The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood are lousy liars!

Please explain how something could be "reported" that nobody is writing about, other than CON$ just made it up, of course? :cuckoo:

I just heard it on the news a few minutes ago but cannot find it being reported on the web.

I think any reports that Obama is losing in the actual vote is being buried by an avalanche of deflection stories. It's like the way the left tries to flood this board with pro-Obama threads to drown out the anti-Obama shit.

You can count on a child, the mentally handicapped, and the pathetically stupid to follow Obama.

You forgot to mention the 47%

You forgot to mention the 47%

I guess we can forget them if they're that stupid.

I just keep thinking about the folks that didn't build that.

Forum List

Back