Romney On Immigration: America, Your Parents Type Are Not Welcome Here

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Romney On Immigration: America, Your Parents Type Are Not Welcome Here.

Romney's campaign says he would "raise limits on the number of immigrants from unspecified countries to improve the chances that "the best and brightest" could emigrate to the U.S." "That would alter a policy that penalizes those attempting to emigrate..." from other countries like the ones most of your parents came from.

I hate to break it to you this way Tea Party Nation, but unlike one fork of my family, most of yours were n-o-t 'the best and the brightest'

Your parents and their families were the tired, the poor, the pathetic huddled masses yearning to breathe free from that shitty old country culture you are now trying to reinvent with your hyphenated-Americanism

The wretched refuse of the teeming shores of the world? Those are your forebears. Now get real. Romney is selling you a package, a product of your imagination.

GOP immigration policy would never have let most of you assholes into this country.

nuf said

:cool:
dD

Last edited:
We aleady have the best and the brightest. we only have to make college more affordable for them and jobs available for them when the graduate. graduates are going to mexico to find jobs.

My great grand parents immigrated legally. I pains me when people put illegal aliens on the same level as legal immigrants. This will not stand. This is the sad algebra of our times. Gay and straight, legal and illegal, they are not the same thing. They aren't equivalent. People are forgetting the past, and their heritage and their roots. I am not. People that support illegal aliens are rather questionable, because I doubt their concerns lay with fairness or equity. Illegal aliens? Pfttt! Quote me on that.

My great grand parents immigrated legally. I pains me when people put illegal aliens on the same level as legal immigrants. This will not stand. This is the sad algebra of our times. Gay and straight, legal and illegal, they are not the same thing. They aren't equivalent. People are forgetting the past, and their heritage and their roots. I am not. People that support illegal aliens are rather questionable, because I doubt their concerns lay with fairness or equity. Illegal aliens? Pfttt! Quote me on that.

oh get over it.

fuck off.

your great grand parents were not the world's Best and Brightest. Today's GOP would have then stay back where they came from

Romney's campaign says he would "raise limits on the number of immigrants from unspecified countries to improve the chances that "the best and brightest" could emigrate to the U.S." "That would alter a policy that penalizes those attempting to emigrate..." from other countries like the ones most of your parents came from.

I hate to break it to you this way Tea Party Nation, but unlike one fork of my family, most of yours were n-o-t 'the best and the brightest'

Your parents and their families were the tired, the poor, the pathetic huddled masses yearning to breathe free from that shitty old country culture you are now trying to reinvent with your hyphenated-Americanism

The wretched refuse of the teeming shores of the world? Those are your forebears. Now get real. Romney is selling you a package, a product of your imagination.

GOP immigration policy would never have let most of you assholes into this country.

nuf said

dD

That was one of the more pointless rants I've seen here in a while.

nuf said

dD

Bain of Romney campaign?

oh get over it.

fuck off.

your great grand parents were not the world's Best and Brightest. Today's GOP would have then stay back where they came from

Is there some point you're trying to make, champ? Are you advocating for the importation of more uneducated and unskilled people? To what end?

nuf said

dD

Bain of Romney campaign?

If you know what the fuck you are talking about, that makes 1.

The best and the brightest, not your ancestors.

LOL

A point? Is there one? What the fuck are you trying to say? Leaving aside the gross illogic of your premise, what exactly are you advocating?

nuf said

dD

Unkatory-traitor-troll doesn't understand 'nuf said'

LOL

A point? Is there one? What the fuck are you trying to say? Leaving aside the gross illogic of your premise, what exactly are you advocating?

Most American's ancestors would roll over in their graves if they knew America was against letting them into the USA. So where do you stand? Would you let them in today?

Why do people like you hate America so much? Why don't you respect the republic our ancestors left us?

nuf said

dD

Upon what do you base the accusation of "traitor"? You'd better have a good fucking answer for such a charge.

And why won't you answer my question as to what exactly you are advocating here?

LOL

Most American's ancestors would roll over in their graves if they knew America was against letting them into the USA. So where do you stand? Would you let them in today?

Why do people like you hate America so much? Why don't you respect the republic our ancestors left us?

Are you drunk? Who here has indicated a hatred for America or a disrespect for the Republic? You are trying real hard to prop up this straw man of yours but you haven't made it clear what your purpose is.

nuf said

dD

Upon what do you base the accusation of "traitor"? You'd better have a good fucking answer for such a charge.

And why won't you answer my question as to what exactly you are advocating here?

I advocate freedom and liberty!!! I love the American flag and the Republic for which it stands. Anyone who betrays republican principles is a traitor. You advocate just that.

I advocate freedom and liberty!!! I love the American flag and the Republic for which it stands. Anyone who betrays republican principles is a traitor. You advocate just that.

How so?

nuf said

dD

If elected will Romney veto a Dream Act? He says he would

Forum List

Back