Romney: Made In The USA Bitches

No one said it was, you don't understand the discussion

I think I understand the discussion just fine, thanks. The claim was made that South Africa was civilized under Apartheid.

I'd love for you and the rest of your party to run on that platform since it's obviously an idea you defend.

Word games. South Africa was "civilized" when they had "Apartheid" ergo Apartheid was civilized. Actually saying that a country is "civilized" does not imply that each and every aspect of that country was civilized.

Huh? Nice try. Is it civilized to have 80% of your population segregated, without rights and removed from the governing process based on the color of their skin?

If you answer no, then Apartheid is not civilized.

If you answer yes, well...You're in good company on this board.

I think I understand the discussion just fine, thanks. The claim was made that South Africa was civilized under Apartheid.

I'd love for you and the rest of your party to run on that platform since it's obviously an idea you defend.

I have to hate every aspect of South Africa or I am defending Apartheid. Got it.

No, you have to hate apartheid to believe it was uncivilized.

Hey, there are folks here who don't hate apartheid. It's a free country.

What part of Apartheid SA would you care to defend?

The fact we can elect a black man is a sign of how much progress we've made in the last 50 years.

The fact a guy like Romney can appeal to racists like Gatsby shows how far we have to go.
You want to explain how Romney, saying he was born in Michigan, is racist?

This is what is meant by left wing nut job racism. You people promote it like breakfast cereal.

Actually Romney was very clearly pointing out that no one was going to ask him for his birth certificate, nor had they.

Now....why do you think that is?

He didn't have a publisher print materials saying he had been born in another country?

[youtube]cht3bitxknI[/youtube]

The OP is obviously unaware of the fact the above was yet another embarrassing gaffe by Romney, further demonstrating a feeble intellect, a gross lack of political acumen, and an individual utterly devoid of wit.

Gasbag is unaware of quite a bit; obviously.

Wut da matter candy corny? No buddy taking you seriously? You've been offering your little bet and there's been no takers. I even advertised for you. Guess everyone knows a lying no-good scoundrel when they see one BITCH.

He might have. We don't know for sure.

Well, let me know when you find something.
That's why we need to see Romney's birth certificate! I see growing evidence he is a foreigner.

Romney was constructed in the Android Works on the Planet Kolob...

romney-robot.jpg

The fact we can elect a black man is a sign of how much progress we've made in the last 50 years.

The fact a guy like Romney can appeal to racists like Gatsby shows how far we have to go.

The fact that we elected Obama shows how far we've fallen.

The fact that joeb can kiss my ass is the fact that he can kiss my ass.

(PS only losers randomly play the racist card)

helloo loser

:lol:Oh my goodness. Didn't know you had a direct line to Ubama. Please give us his 800 number so we can tell him too.

He might have. We don't know for sure.

Well, let me know when you find something.
That's why we need to see Romney's birth certificate! I see growing evidence he is a foreigner.
Seriously, we need that birth certificate. So far we have no evidence he was born here. According to his tax returns he expends a lot of effort in the Cayman Isles which leads me to believe perhaps he was born there.

Plus his friend's yacht, where he throws campaign parties, is registered there! Why would you register your yacht in a country where you don't live?

<sidenote: did he really have a fundraiser on a Cayman-registered boat named Cracker Bay? The gift that just keeps giving!>

Last edited:

So Hillary Clinton, you know the one wo's campaign started this birther crap, is a racist now?

You know, if Obama hadnt been misrepresenting himself as a Kenyan when he was younger, this issue wouldnt even exist.

Forum List

Back